Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Exodus Of Pier Swanson Lakeside

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Eagle Canyon, Sabertooth Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook 

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/17

     -Starring: Preece Silverton Nicholas Chow, Liverpool And Torrance Allegra Lattern, Eagle Canyon, Sabertooth Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook, Branstone Antonio Hathwell and Penelope Irene Micole, Kingsley Edward Artelon and Keyian Deloris Mensdan, Kylan Desrek Stuart and Danielle Alexis Blaine, Morrison Caylip Fence and Reese's Loraine Penniman, Vladimir Elizondo and Riley Bailey Nortstrom  

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

-Unto Preece Silverton Nicholas Chow Liverpool and Preecest Torrance Allegra Lattern was born their twin daughter Demetria Cressida Liverpool and Halle Kressida Liverpool, a son, Braxton Blaine David Liverpool and a final son, Branch Padre Frederico  Lattern
-Unto Tatum Oniel Cobberson  and Princess Ni Be we Consquella, Isabella Kroff was born twin daughters Hadee Caelan Kroff and Habaiah Kaamil Kroff, a son Cooper Listan Kroff and twin sons Dejan Cas'sel Kroff and Sterling Equardo Kroff
-Unto Salvadore Constantine Armature and Channing Paris Cartwright was born a son Gaelic Aaliyah Armature a son Paden Stefan Armature and a daughter Jasmine Kalee Cartwright
-Unto Todrick Colten Derus Stockton and Princess Oceana Tabatha Kroff was born their first daughter, Tatiana Fe'lix Stockton, a daughter, Shaughnessy Braxton Stockton and a son, Brazen Clarice Kroff     
-Unto Aristotle Heiress Cologne and Antelope Deer, Jaguar Deburk was born their beloved son, Samson Frederick Cologne, a dear son, Matheson Francis Cologne and a third son, Esteem, Patterson, Franklin Deburk  
-Unto Preece Riedler Conrad Cobbleson and Princess Brooklyn Robin Nest Kroff was born a son Raven Astrid Cobbleson, and twin sons Parrish Tennison Cobbleson and Bishop Tristan Damien  Kroff

7:10, 10:53, seven minutes before Cataclysms Us soil, And Millions and Mounting Are Dead, The Bride Soon To Be Counted With The Missing, Itself The Greatest of All Conspiracies

     -Then sang Moses And The Children Of Israel This Song Unto The Lord And Spake, Saying, I Will Sing Unto The Lord, For He Hath Triumphed Gloriously: The Horse And His Rider Hath He Thrown Into The Sea.

 Listening To I Can Only Imagine, By Mercy Me  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lrrq_opng

-Unto Canyon Mountain, Saber, Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook was born their first daughter Whitney Nicole Deburk, a daughter Sunflower Falls, Deer Haven Deburk and a son, Soar Eagle, Mountain Brook, Deburk 

                         ...Come, Eagle, Canyon Mountain, We Will Run After Thee!


                                                          Scene XXVII

     "And I'm telling you that was the word just as I open my eyes, I Erin heard it in my ear, the word, "Gethsemane," though it was familiar, I even thought and thought; okay, betrayed by a kiss, his friend Judas Iscariot, well disciple, betrayer. That it was just as Jesus described, their night of dinner, it's last supper, Jesus described it's meeting as something that would not again happen, not Erin until it has it's fulfillment in heaven, referencing both glorification and the marriage supper, God's Kingdom. Only Erin, not to be confused with Christ's Millennium, Christ Millennium will spend up the last thousand years this planet, six thousand past, now it's seventh thousand of a rest, like Elohim's 7th day. Then as Apostle Peter warn, it will by burning infernos be completely dissolved, an exploding sun, star, atom, no one knows, it is only that God's Kingdom will be greeted not only by a new Jerusalem, but a new mankind, heaven and earth, ...and we Preece Eagle, Canyon, Mountain have never since the foundation of this earth been so close to all those ever of prayers, promises and prophecies totally and completely fulfilled. It is why when Sia Maaseiah first heard of the description of a planetary solar system Erin, moving itself right in, this Nibiru of Planet X, immediately she imagined, it is what Apostle John did see, when he witnessed New Jerusalem descend. Thus Princess, the warning of come from heaven alien dangers, ...both Preece Canyon this good and this bitter, so that's what Holy Spirit, Heaven's Host meant doing Sia Maaseiah's visit there,  ...you mean, how they Princess, couldn't wait to join her here, no doubt we paneth after kingdom throne, they paneth after Kingdom earth, now doesn't such innocence make all the sense? As it is written Preece Eagle Mountain, and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. Hallelujah I say Juttah wife," anxiously and happily saying along blinking and sniffing away near tears, thinking this is indeed what he saw, a number that none could number. Perhaps, even first Prince Silverton Nicholas entire exodus received, shooting off like skyrockets, right into it's awaiting Christ, "and received into glory, yes, yes! So I ask you husband, you have any regrets right now? That answer beloved would be sorta redundant, seeing you crawl out of this incredible wedding bed with that amazing, nude body only to wife ask if I have any regrets, no, no no, down boy, way down! We have those meetings with Deliverer Silverton, and, and Princess' Brooklyn wedding, dress rehearsal, we could Preecest Erin, being a young married coupled, be late for at least one of them, soooo, come here," patting the bed into his alluring invitation, even that shy smile of hers anxiously firing up his blood to blistering lust, "just what are you gonna do to me, that mind blowing thing you do, as you swallow my erotic screams away into your own outer limits? Yes, I'll do that, promise, come," again patting the bed, not really understanding, even asking, how it is, they went the from the deserts of Jordan's Petra to this phenom escape of his steamy invitation. "What you got waiting under those covers for me? Nall, you Juttah wife must come and see, I want details, what you gonna do to me? I'm gonna tickle you into a fun wrestle onto your perfect belly and kiss, bite and lick you from your edible neck, to your delicious, bottom, ...and, and husband, that screaming thing? Yes Erin, especially that, I tell you what, ...wait, wait you're, youre backing up, no, no. no, don't do that, don't back up, nooo, come here, right here. Juttah Husband, I'm starving, I am too, look at me, I'm gonna shower and find me something to eat, ahhhhhhh, I can't believe you. How can you just leave me Alexandria, your husband like, this? If I'm not mistaking husband, there's room in the shower, come do that screaming thing to me, ah, you are bad wife and just how bad is my husband for knowing how bad is his wife!"     >>>"Erin, look at me, look at me, you're scaring me, you're shaking, look, talk, Erin, talk!" witnessed as one, overwhelmed by this petrifying marriage bed, along a shivering, gasping for control mess of herself, mightily alarming Preece husband, Eagle, Canyon. "I'm gonna call, noooo!" Leaping a tight hold of his neck, did he whisk her naked, wet body into his wet arms, quickly into the bedroom, the bed, terrified they'd taken such blistering intimacies too far, the mind, heart, the blood? Tell me you'll ok," laying hard pressed breathing, soothing kisses to her naked back, pulling the covers over her, worried that he'd not seen her so fragile, had he broken her, even them? "If you'll okay, I'm gonna dress and get, ah, hey, talk to me, I love you, I love you too, if I babe, did I take it so far with you? No, I just lost, ah my senses with you, ah control, you was, that, I'm fine, I'm fine, ...we could just order room service, no, you dress, you go and I'll meet you, I don't know babe if I want to leave you like this, like what?" Finally cutting that beautiful look at him, his crying eyes into hers, surely the horror in playing, around, "I'm fine, it, just, you know, so amazing, go, go, I'll be right behind you, I promise, okay, okay stunning woman, that is my wife. If I'm not in the cafe, I'm with the kids, I kidda promised Princess Ni be we, we would take them off of her hands, you do love those kids, okay stunning man that is my husband, I'll be right there, I love you so much," fitting his magical temple so preciously into hers, a quick smooch of her warm, titillating, mouth, they could easily tear again into one the other, as they often had, "don't lovely keep me waiting, you know I won't."     >>>"Paging Preece Eagle, Canyon Deburk, Preece Canyon Deburk, you are wanted in the Infirmary!"}}}, Hey, is that you man? Yeah, what's that about?" Rising this still, blank heart, look, from playing with one of the kids, actually doing a puzzle with them, the fact that wife Erin didn't seem so good earlier now haunted his heart, it's thoughts. "I better go, yeah, go, go, I'll get the twelve, coupled heirs, we'll right behind you. {{{"Paging Preece Eagle Canyon Deburk, Preece Canyon Deburk, you are wanted in the infirmary!") I'm, I'm ah, Can, ah Canyon, ah Deburk, is it my wife, is my wife alright? It's nice to meet you Preece Canyon Deburk," offering a hand to a stunning appearing, young, Indian male, a frightful whipping of his nerves drove huge drops of popping out, off, of tears. Hey, calm down for me, okay, calm, ...calm, I did this and then I left her, no, no, whatever this is Canyon has been going on with her since birth, Preecest Erin Alexandria, is your wife? Yes, how long have you two been married? We ah. we had an incident in the shower, this ah, this ah, screaming thing she call it, ah God if anything happen to her, Preece Canyon, we're all here." A glance back by the both of them and there they all where, Deliverer Silverton Nicholas, with Canyon Mountain's, included, his twelve married, leads, "we will be in the Chapel, we will not rest our prayers until Preecest is again well, thank you," spinning additional tears down, away as he leaped into and endured such a tremendous group hug, the mightiest as they all were. "I need you Mr. Deburk to come into my office where we can talk better, it doesn't change the fact Doc I just left her there, okay, I just left her! Blame yourself all you want but Preecest Erin has diagnosed long before now, degenerative heart disease, I've never seen a case so severe. You, you talk at me Doc like I know what that is, plus, plus, we're in the Juattah Septennial, this can't be happening, no, no Preece Canyon, doing Christ's Millennium on earth, this can't happen. Though here now, Ancient beast reign, until these evil days fullness of, ....so you're telling me my wife is dying, what is this, this degenerative heart whatever? It's also called Coronary artery disease (CAD), a disease of the arteries that supply blood and oxygen to the heart, causes decreased blood flow to the heart's muscles, ah god I'm dying here, hear me Lord Christ, I'm dying here, we, we're dying here, your beloved deliverers. I won't hear it, I can't, so her heart, her bood is broken, I've heard my father pray for that very thing, his sister in law, and there was complete recovery. No one Canyon is telling you not to pray, ...besides God in heaven, my father is Sia Sioux Noel Deburk, the Sia, Tribunal Juttah, heard of them? He's punishing me, Father Elohim is punishing me, I was arguing with him about hell being eternal, and not being able to bear it, even HE not being able to bear it, that none of us could. Preece Canyon please, surely you don't think you're the first to disagree with God's tactics, trusting him, delighting in him and committing all. Making a day and night study of his word, all life, living and treasures hand over to him, is to serve and obey him, is divine wisdom that's better than hidden treasures. Is my wife going to die? You nor I Preece Canyon know the answer to that, only God in heaven, okay, okay you're right, I'll calm and clean myself up and go, and, ah, see, ah her, you sure she doesn't blame me, that this is my fault, have you Doc talked to her at all? See her, see your wife Preece Canyon, pray with her, for her, we will induce a coma to help with swelling, you have until then, okay, okay, so walk by faith, right? That is so correct, Preece Canyon, totally right, now go, she calls."     >>>"I know, you are angry at me, I'm angry that you are this sick, I keep asking and asking Erin Alexandria how is this? I know, my beloved, famous one question, that probably wife got us both in trouble, got us both here, even Prince Silverton and the coupled heirs, they're interceding God's throne after you, on this constant. Still, I don't understand this Erin Alexanderia, I will not pretend that I do, I know, you want me well and back in our bed, ah God please, don't mock me as well. This is not mockery, nor is this your fault, I was born with a broken heart, but if you reconsider that beloved Canyon, even the woman with the issue of blood, we all were born with a broken heart and God does what? And God does what? Go ahead and admit it, He keep us still, ...Eagle Canyon, other than cursed blood, there is no fault to be found here, Sia Maaseiah's Mission Butterfly, will my beloved read it to me? Fastening me to sleep, right into fascinating dreams that'll be only about you, beloved husband, about us both, and our future Juttah, Heirs, but nothing as nightarish as this, promise me, I promise, now will you read it to me? Just know, as I fasten my beloved off asleep her, heart, it is as to take you wife, into my wanton arms, carry you off to wonderful places and lay you into cottony, safe wings of God, so beloved Erin, multitudinously testified and testified. You dock think they know she may never again wake? Listen to that unspeakable goodbye and you nurse Wells tell me, ..."always remember beloved husband what Sia Maasieh did say, when she looked to him from whence cometh our help, all of ours, what beloved, what did she say, even see? She said she saw a diamond carved, crystal dove, blocking out the entire heavens above, shaped and formed of itself right out of the very sunlight of God, blessed, blessed sleep beloved, to you beloved as well, come back to me, read to me and we'll surely see! 

Poetry Rising
Mission ButterFly                                                                                                    05/12/2016

My Dearest Regan Central

     I’ve only lived a short time yet I’ve lived forever, I’ve only known a few people yet I'm known by everyone,  I only have eyes for you, yet my vision isn’t clear, I miss you so much, though I little miss you. I was born into this world without a say from me, my parents loved and I was born, what about you?
     I’ve found you, ah my god I’ve lost you, yet here you are right beside me, inside me, you and I are one, yet I am alone, I am alone. I know who made you and you say no way, I know where you come from and you say not that place, I know who you are and you say that’s not me, I know that you  are mine and you say not this time.
     I can see you and you say I am blind, I can hear you and you say I am deaf, I can feel you here, there, up, down and all around and you say you’re this distant away from town. I say I’m crying and you say its laugher, I say I’m dying and you say I’m very much alive, I say I’m gone and you say I’m near, I say I hear you and you say, you’re nowhere near me. Your skin is like silk, your tongue like milk, your blood like honeycomb and your substance on mine this priceless imbibe, I know that you are mine and you say not this time.
     I came to find you and you say you’re not lost, I seek to be near you and you say you can’t be found, I long to know you and you say you’re unreachable, I’m  keeping you here,  yet the window is open,  I’m keeping you near me, yet the drapes are blowing and I just know it.  I say I love you and you say it’s heartless, I say I adore you and you say you doubt it, I say I’m coming for you and you say that’s impossible.  
     I say I must have you and you say dream about It, I say I’m nothing without you and you say I’m all things regardless, I say you’re countless and you say prove it. I say I’m clueless without you and you say how flattering is that? I say you’re gone away from me, this butterfly to the yonder breeze and you say you are right here light breaths from me. 
     I know that I lost you, this bitter to sweet rage in me, that misses you dearly, this is how I know you are mine and you say, all the time. Beware Apb, see more here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xvii.html, why speak in parables? For thy say the Lord seeth us not, the lord is ascended from the earth, be aware as God, Himself, apb, The RAM, www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com  

Listening To Selah, You Amaze, Us, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBsrNU1nrPU

     "Where are we, is this even real? The ceiling beloved Husband over our sickbed, open into a glorious light, a glorious angel descended and beloved brought us here, but where beloved is here?  Jut as she took us I then felt intense joy my heart, you beloved, I felt when you felt it as well, look, look around Princess Erin, they're all here, Lord Israel, Lord Urusalem, The African Juttah, (world exxodus), the Juttah Tribe, (Bride's final outreach), The Juttah Septennial, (Bride's Ascension) The Aqua Reveal/First Prince Silverson Nicholas's Exodus, (as Two Olive Branches, of Interceding The Tribulation Saints), they are all here, beware beloved husband, a silence is come to these heavens; for it is written Prince Silverton Nicholas, Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. for it is written Prince Silverton Nicholas, Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.      >>.opening squink by the daylight, sunlight shooting in through the pulled drapes awake from such unspeakable joy and reveal looking a kind Doctor Morris, poorly explaining this vugar interruption, "Forgive me, Mr. Deburk, Preece Canyon for waking you, it is time you take a recess from this room, go, freshen up, eat something, we don't want you sick as well, right? I was in heaven with her, with my wife, the Lambs book of life was open, and it's ancient contents was being made into a roll call of it's many names, but as well what was equally frightening and pulling at the heart strings, thing, whosoever dock, wasn't written in that ancient scroll, were instead cast into a lake which burn with fire and I think for the first time I understood, I completely understood. Thank you, my mouth is so dry and my belly bubbling over with hungry, Preecest Erin, may not be awake here, but there, the things they're showing her, she may never again come, but I won't blame her, I'll just pray for the mercy and grace to just join her there, good evening doctor Morris, god bless you, you as well Preece Canyon, you as well," Why speak in parables, for they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, be aware as God, Himself, Apb, The RAM

     -PS, understand Tribulation Saints, the reigning Bride's assigned intercession, now that mass assembly is being disassembled by Jesus' description Mat. 24, of the abomination that maketh desolate, (except there come a falling away first, II Thess. 2:3, ancient beast to antichrist reign, Dan. 7, Rev. 13, 17), get to your commanded by God, escape! Tribulation Saints, understand, your iron stand then will be in all likeness of what is that freedom in the spirit, Jesus is explaining to the religious leader Nicodemus and the forbidden, Samaritan woman, Jacob's well, St. Jn. 3rd and 4:4-42. 
    -God's word placed in your mind, God's word written on your heart, Jer. 30:2, Hebrews, 8:10; 10:16, you're now born again, (Gal. 2:20), set free of the great whore of organized religion, (Ps. 37, Isa. 13, Rev. 17/18), No doubt you will all the more move freely, as spirit, truth and divine ascension, fret not, a blessed death (Rev. 14:13), as Jesus of Resurrection, (St. Jn. 11:25). hath you all, STAND! (Ephs. 6:13, Beware, Apb, see more here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx8VHOmhmQI and here, http://2017thelightofnebewe.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-ark-of-love-of-salvation-regan.html

Listening To Big, Daddy Weave, Overwhelmed, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiGb14tTaH4




No comments:

Post a Comment