Saturday, March 17, 2018

My Dear Pier Swanson, The Failing Nights Are Laying A Foundation Of Lonesomeness And My Sole Heart It's Sitting Duck

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Lakeside Pier Swanson and Evolent de Rossi, 



The Unending Love Antidote


www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

     -Also Starring: Eagle Canyon, Sabertooth Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook, Branstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Irene Micole, Kingsley Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, Amirah, Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan, Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland MicholetAiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning, Hayley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson, Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson, Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson, Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass, Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham, Sullivan Ryan Goosehead and Scarlet Irene Catherty    

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18



THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, The Twelve Couple Leads, Into Evolent de Rossi, Of The House Of Pharaoh, Western Rule, Exodus

-Unto Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets sons, Aleph ben Jermaine
Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi
-Unto Eagle, Canyon, Mountain, Sabertooth, Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook was born their first daughter Whitney Nicole Deburk, a daughter Sunflower Falls, Deer Haven Deburk and a son, Soar Eagle, Mountain Brook, Deburk 
-Unto Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosalind Micholet was born a son Herington Nicholas Williamson, a son Sterling Crayson Williamson and a daughter Nicholette Victoria Micholet 
-Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Heure Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson      
-Unto Haley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson was born a son Craft Hudson French, a son Bishop Marilyn French and a daughter, Kennedy Algeria Williamson   
-Unto Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson was born a daughter Samantha Diane Anthony, a daughter Cethanthy Doris Anthony, and a son, Casiphia Rome Wellson  
Unto Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson was born a son, Timothy Romero Coogan, a son Paulson Terrance Coogan and twin daughters, Amiya Paris Coogan and Amirah Berlyn Manson 
-Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance  Danielle Saurus 
-Unto Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, was born a son, Bradford Norman Artelon and a daughter, Chelsea Kimberly Hertz
-Unto Grayson Lennod Roget and Ariana Rosamund Artelon was born twin sons, Cranstone Matthew Roget  and Creighton Michael Artelon
-Unto Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass was born their first son Wellson Jacob Westinghouse, a first daughter Hannah Shenir Westinghouse, and a second son, Alexander Cadance Glass
Unto Amirah Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan was born a daughter, Amirah, Kiera Zion Johansson, a daughter Sion Praise Johansson and a son, Onan Decorte Jordan 
Unto Sullivan Ryan Goosehead and Scarlet Irene Catherty was born a  son Jessup Mark Goosehead, a daughter, Jennifer Reese Goosehead and a son Newton Alfred Catherty    

     -New York, Nuptial, Prenuptial Spring Break, 2018, (1986-2016/17/18), Three Days Into The Worse That Could Ever Happen, Ever, Doomsday US Soil, The Juttah Septennial, The Exodus Of Evolent de Rossi, Of The House Of The Secrets Of Memphis, Area, Egypts Pharaohs

  ...My Dear Pier Swanson, The Failing Nights Are Laying A Foundation Of Lonesomeness And My Sole Heart It's Sitting Duck ...
                                                            Scene XIX

     "Yeah, yeah, but if you can't see Pier Swanson to, through the end of America, of Western Rule this planet, such rebellion alone make you, your lead very, very vulnerable to costly mistakes and misleads and men's souls lay the balancing act of double mindedness presently, of Trump's administration. Still, I say let's just raise our water cups and toast to being virgins no longer, so how is married life treating you? I wouldn't know, what you and beauty this world haven't consummated the Juttah vows? No, I'm reluctant Caeb man to tell you,my married life God and mines alone but me and beauty this world, as you often say, don't have a Juttah marriage to consummate, man Pier, we leave and thrust ourselves into the wilderness, blue yonder in like five hours, what are you two waiting on? I been asking myself that, as matter of fact, that inquiry was turning and tossing along whispers of don't lean into thy own understanding of leaning on God to direct my path Caleb right before you sat. Do you know how long I been in love with this girl, with Ev Rossi? When she was my comey admirer I only dreamed for these ten years or more the day we would meet and come marriage worshipers and bring Juttah Heirs into the world. Well new world, God's Kingdom Come and the moment, the ah," easily noting the emotional breakdown in his words, as to cover his face, meticulously turn away so others wouldn't see as well, but there was something unearthly happening to him and he just couldn't put this chaos to calm. "This girl, this wonderful girl, woman Caleb all this world, she chose the most wonderful opportunity to like silk spill and spin the Juttah vows and I mean as smooth and amazing as all that. Now believe me she jeopardize in ways and come thousands of miles just to do so, again stuff only dreams of paradise are made of. Then she create this like paradisiacal moment the unspeakable Lake, Wilderness, that I, her well intended is named for so I could do the same, but, I couldn't. It was all there Cay man, every tittle of what I, of what we dreamed all these years, that very moment presenting itself so extraordinarily so that I could, only I couldn't, I just couldn't. Unspeakable as it all was, it felt too, too ah, I just can't explain it, too planned, perhaps, ah, a little too convenient, ...may I remind you, tens of millions Pier just died along the heel of us barely escaping, tens of millions, how is such an outbreak of mortuary US soil, the world in any way convenient? I've had her, well having Evolent de Rossi' as my comey admirer all this time Cay, man, ten years, I really got to know her, got to know some things, ...what sort of, ah, ...and, and I think it's that, I think it is this knowing that is blocking me, that is hesitating ah, us. I mean it's like once she announced those vows, the light, the unspeakable joy in my heart of anticipating her as my Juttah Wife for a decade now just went out, the thrill of expectancy had somehow gone away. I can't tell you how much I hurt her, hell, how much I hurt myself, I haven't seen her or talked to her since, it's like I left her at the altar, both God's and man's, only after she shared those amazing vows. All Evolent want from you Pier is to be held by the one man, the one keepsake husband in this world as to be treasured and reassured the promises of God are worth fighting for and dying for, they are the whole armor of God, along our spiritual warfare, standing on His Promises alone! Well, Pier, can I ask what things, this tearing betwixt you two? No, Caleb man, just too personal, I can only say, imagine a female child living virtually on her own in a Middle Eastern refugee camp, I just think God could have taken better care of her, of my predestined by the AJR, wife. Look, I better go get my walking papers in order if you know what I mean, heck you and Rose too, I do, ah know, see you, ah, look, God is the blessed Shepherd, our Salvation, if you Pier man walk by faith, such impossible things have already been resolved, yeah, but who's will Caleb, whose, God's or mine, and isn't this my own gethsemane? Caleb, look at me and tell me, can you really explain why they left us here, us thirteen couples, when all others are celebrating the Juttah Septinnal by now, as you said, what's so special or not so special about us? I don't know Pier, but you're closest to the one who does, did you forget? We're not speaking, and after ten years, plus Ev Rossi has one thing on her mind, home Egypt, she said the thought of returning literally possesses her. I gotta go, yeah, trust in God, that's all I'm saying, Egypt is Africa too you know, ...wait, what you just say? Ah, I said, Egypt is Africa too, why, does saying that mean something to you? To me no, but to Ev, to Sia Maaseiah's prophesied Moses day exodus come US soil, and Caleb, Sia Maaseiah's projected these decades now paradise Africa, as of Col Gaddafi's United States of Africa. .My Christ in heaven, then Egypt, Africa Pier man means everything, did Ev Rossi come to arrive American refugees to Africa, isn't she one of them? It's only Caleb where the most phenomena exodus this world ever, began, ..and now Pier here we are again and there are no more doomsday passovers, ...yeah, right. I don't know if I ever, ah Caleb, told you, but the name de Rossi date back to the days of Joseph, of Moses's exodus, to the days of Pharaoh, of Egypt's Memphis, look we are so out of time, I'm gone this time for real man, yeah, me as well, reveal huh? Yeah Cay man, reveal."     >>>"And what big brother, you're telling me you haven't figured it? Skylar babe, that's only what we can carry, we have to walk for miles, our grab bags must be kept to a minimum, or is it brother you don't want to, no doubt Pier is hinting, talking. That's describing sexual predators and Evolent falling prey to them since she was a child, probably until she was adopted, horridly she could even be ruin from ever giving birth ...and a new heart I give unto you," what? As you was saying Aid, those words come into my head, is it or brother is it not, that if God can renew the heart, ...yes, yes Caleb, he can as well renew the blood and everything, everything else, even take it away from them both. Pier just need to forgive and forget, forgive Evolent for falling their prey and forgive everyone who ever assaulted her this way, we lay our enemies in God's hand where He Promised and Prophesied to avenged us, go, get your pack in order, as lite as you and Rose can manage it, we'll talk to Pier about this sweet reveal later. Then you two, no talk of this to anyone, we are not gossips, Sia Maaseiah say gossip is a type of manslaughter, it is then a sin! One other thing, Pier said Evolent so long to return to Egypt, make you wonder why not her salvation here, her Coroado parents, could it be she's suffering in likeness here. Could it be Caleb, brother, here, has just been blown to splittering and is no more? "America, Britain, separate them into itty, bitty pieces, wipe Canada from the map, kill all parents by, finish all schools ...what's that Sky babe? Ah, just repeating some of Sia Maaseiah's reveal, when you said blown to splitterings all those reveals come to me, that's all. dating back to the prophet Daniel, to King Nebuchadnezzar's mountain from heaven, that it's possibly Angel Gabriel's warning of the seventh angel, trumpet, so Daniel two and revelation eleven, ...right beloved, all of that, get brother, get, ...I'm going, I'm going, I'm gone, ...not actually, cause I can still hear you. I saw the distance come between those two, maybe there's a chance for Halde after all ...no, according to the AJG, Halde will marry a Hayley Clarkson French, ...okay, do you know how you just scared me just now?" Jet setting tearing eyes of fright right at him, totally overcome by the harsh reality there's a chance they're not meant to be, that she could lose him, that they could lose each other. "Hey, hey, hey, babe, babe, I love you, ah god feel my warm neck, my heart's breath slowly come into yours, my calming whispers in your ear. We are Sky what and who we are, we are married, the Genesis, unto Juttah heirs all and what Holy Spirits have brung together, let not Skylar, even an angel from heaven pull us asunder; come, I love you, come, come, we're meeting in the mess hall, why it's even called that anyway? Pier, he said he named the cafe, the mess hall, thought it would be fun, ...that figures right? Totally beloved Sky, that is totally just like Lakeside, Pier Swanson.."

No comments:

Post a Comment