Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Little Miya Girl Of Translation For A Toll Of Two Quarter Into A New Era That Is Jesus Millennium Reign

Early To Mighty, The Fields Are White Unto Harvest 12/8//2017
All Hail To The Bride Now Reigning In Heaven, Readying The Specialty Stone, The Antichrist Murderer

     -Listening To: Ne-yo, my Fav, this year season, I Want To Come Home For Christmas,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku0-n7Tqldc Pentatonix, Mary Did You Know? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifCWN5pJGIE, and Whitney Houston's, Joy To The World, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATqL4_8A_yc

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/17

  The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy
http://heartravising2017.blogspot.com/2017/07/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html


-Unto Silverton Nicholas Chow Liverpool and Preecest Torrance Allegra Lattern was born their twin daughter Demetria Cressida Liverpool and Halle Kressida Liverpool, a son, Braxton Blaine David Liverpool and a final son, Branch Padre Frederico  Lattern

10:53-7:10, seven minutes before Cataclysms Us soil, And Millions and Mounting Are Dead, The Bride Soon To Be Counted With The Missing, Itself The Greatest of All Conspiracies

     -Then sang Moses And The Children Of Israel This Song Unto The Lord And Spake, Saying, I Will Sing Unto The Lord, For He Hath Triumphed Gloriously: The Horse And His Rider Hath He Thrown Into The Sea.
                                                                Scene I

     "I'm coming, who is, I hear you, please stop, knocking, what is this? I know you say you don't want to be bothered, questioned even, but I also Silver see you come into the cafeteria. Take a dish of food that you hardly eat, I presume so that you're in the presence of others, what do you want me to say Torn, that I haven't, Torn? Torrance, I mean, ah, that, what is it about my name that seem to disgust you so? It was her name, my ah, girl, my girl, her name also was Torrance, I called her Torn for play, please tell me what happen, please Silver, I want to know. I would beg to differ, ah, my friend Brat and I as mad-men leaped from the house, from the porch that horrid day, though we'd been warn not to, shelter in place, was in red, all over the TV screen. Ear piercing sirens, attacking the heart, the thoughts and all. I, I was going after Torn and he, Brat, he was going after his girl, Demetria, then our parents and siblings. Driving like a bat out of hell, we like took a sharp turn around this curve and heart terrifyingly we couldn't see nothing but headlights, so bright, so blinding. I was hollering at him, he at me, only Tory, what happen next," as a sorrowful one opening the door better, that she may enter in altogether, heck he didn't know, maybe she could explain it, even had the answer. "You'll never believe it, when I Tory woke I don't know how much time had lapsed, I was stranded the side of the road with no driver and there was a little miya girl in the back seat, she didn't even have to tell me her name, I just knew it, as a fact she never spoke, like she was an imaginary thing. It was then glancing around I realize in bound traffic was decimated, as in it was no more, there was only outbound traffic, the very direction the driverless car I was in, was turn. So, as I sat trying to get my head together, I don't even know why I'm telling you this, because I asked, perhaps? So I sat there, trying to figure things when soon I moved to the driver side of this odd car, you see the car wasn't even the car Brat was driving. How is that, how did I Tory in the blink of an eye end up thousands of miles away, a strange time, country even and car? I was in Wyoming, right in the middle of this sudden extinction of millions and now, soon we arrived at a toll gate and that is when we learn the toll demanding two quarters, that for crossing we needed two quarters. Leaving us both to search all around like it was life or death itself, and finally found these two silvery quarters. It was even like little Miya's work was done somehow, like Jesus, Silver suffering our bloody cross, now saying, it is finished, yes, sorta like that. I only learn a few days ago Tory we're in El Salvador, which is strange, strange? I know, the last word I should be using, but didn't Sia Maaseiah warn none of the America's was safe? Yes, which is why we're being evacuated, I'm sorry, what, what did you, huh? Yes, the Juttah transits are already arriving, an aqua Juttah is returning for us, whoa, what, an Aqua Juttah, we're going aboard an Aqua Juttah? Your friend Brat, you think he ascended? I don't know what happen to him, I shudder to think, I don't know what happen to any of them, it is as though I'm an orphan, ah, suddenly. Well you've come to the right place, there are a lot of them, parents without children, children Silver without parents, so I guess they're to be counted with so many dead or missing. You don't seem to have much to pack, I told you what happen, you don't believe me, that it's a dream? Come here, look, there's the car right there, the blue, four door ford, like 1948 more or less, here are the keys, and Little Miya? I couldn't tell you except she was imaginary, my Christ, you weren't dreaming, no. If you can, when you can, just do a search on Silverton Nicholas Liverpool, it'll tell you until only a few days ago, I lived in Wyoming with my parents and a sister, Halle, all my life. What the hell is that? Don't panic, there'll be three sirens until boarding is complete, ah god how terrifying, I thought it was happening all over again. I better go where I'm needed, I hope we get to sit together or close, yeah me too, ah, what I just told you, I know Silver, it's not my miracle to tell, it's yours. Have you been on an Aqua Juttah, or in the paradise of Africa? No, I haven't, either, but soon huh? Yeah, ah, I thought you should be married to enter the Juttah, it's best for the Sia Juttah, Septennial but the surrounding islands where we're going, aren't as strict, no reapers there. Ah, I see, hey we only have an hour or more so, right, right, see you later, not Silverton Nicholas if I see you first, later. Yeah, later, just you remember, you're not alone, we're all in this boiling pot to heaven together, right, together." Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for God saith, having eyes they seeth not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as their stone god's so are they, be aware as God, Himself, Apb, The RAM, see more here, http://elenintime.blogspot.com/2017/12/i-need-you-to-understand.html

No comments:

Post a Comment