Friday, October 9, 2026

The Gone Before One Word Passes To Another Blinking Of An Eye Tribe

 


YOU'VE JUST ENTERED THE AFRICAN JUTTAH 1986-2016-2028-3038 
Herenton Egan Lowd IV, Evacuate Us ! www.evacuateus14.blogspot.com

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Thanksgiving 23, k2018,, 6:31 AM


THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah, 1986-2016/2028/3028, God's Kingdom Come!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE JUST ENTERED THE AFRICAN JUTTAH 1986-2016-2028-3038 

Herenton Egan Lowd IV, Evacuate Us ! www.evacuateus14.blogspot.com

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Thanksgiving 23, k2018,, 6:31 AM 

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah, 1986-2016/2026/3026, God's Kingdom Come!!!!!!!!!

PS, Hashtag, Excreta, help Fund me here, give here, paypal.me/patriciabradford77@gmail.com or simply text to Zelle me here, 901-600-9519; when I eventually include a donation alert, it's Holy Spirit influenced; not that I don't need it as much as you need to give to, THEIR Apostle, but so Holy Father is justified by all Elohim promises to judgments, Apb
see The Ark, here, www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Starring Herenton Egan Lowd III and Kyefer Berlyn Nollel, Herenton Egan Lowd IV and Joslyn Ameka Bellows, Kylpe Elfin Lowd and Sophia Ireland Harrison, Kegan Berlin Noellel and Tyson Edward Wells

Unto Kingsley Edward Artelon and Kieynan Deloris Mensdan was born a son Alfred Chanston Artelon, a son, Jakhya Layton Artelon and a son, Gracelight River, Artetlon, Mensdan


Unto 
Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, was born a son, Bradford Norman Artelon and a daughter, Chelsea Kimberly Hertz and a son Bishop Allen, Edwards
First Posted, Dec 11, 2018

…And The Lord Said To Noah Come Thou And All Thou House...

Scene Mark XVII and VII

"What is it? You may as well tell me, you just stopped the middle of the mall right now, all the people, shoppers going around us, ah, I, I! King. What? You're scaring me, I Key, I, I think I just had a live vision just now, as we were walking, talking. Of what? I, we were talking just as now, only before I could get the next word out, we were gone Key, we were taken, we were skyrocketing through the heavenly beings. Ah my Christ! It was that fast, that glorious, like Key before you can take your next breath! Calm down, people babe, we're being stared at, who? It makes sense, if HE'S to know the words on our tongues, right? Don't you see what this mean? Nothing babe, nothing, no place, no how, not even the grave is gonna stop Him from taking us, nothing, just imagine that. Remember the words they gave Sia Maaseiah just as spring ended, just this blessed reassurance, the ah, lyrics from that song, 'no mountains, no winter's cold, can stop me, Him, from getting to you. That's to us babe, the Royal Priesthood and though fall/winter is here, evidently it's like spring all around for Christ's anointed right now, a heatwave setting records. Which King explains the speed by which two days of snow melted at such a record pace, just the other day, yes, love, yes, again it all make such miraculous sense. It was, hold up babe, hold up, look, that corner right over there, I gotta call Brandy. Wait, wait, what, so he can laugh in your face as always? Yeah, Key okay, I got to call him, you should call, {{{Brand, hey, hey, you, you okay? Brand, look, can you, yeah it's, look I was, Key and I were just now walking and talking and all of a sudden man before we spoke our next word, breathe our last breath we were gone Branston man, just like that! You wake me up to tell me that? Wake you? It's like, but don't you see? That mean we're closer and closer and how long little brother have they been saying that, huh, thousands of years, right? Which is to mean what Brandy man, that we're that much closer, or further away? Maaseiah's Gabriel appearance," not hardly believing this, but just as well totally believing it, it was Kingsley and so like him they'd suspended all Christmas shopping, the middle of the mall of America. It was just so her husband, Kingsley Edward Artelon could once more give testament to his stubborn as a mule brother, actually twin brother, Branstone. Which suddenly reminded her, how it was of an odd dream, sorta like this, only it was as if these two were spending the night in a mall, happily window shopping and galloping freely all about, such fun. Though the second, the second dream, yet to tell husband Kingsley about either, it wasn't so lovely, the mall had been shaped and formed into a fallout, bomb-out shelter and there battered refugees gathered and hide themselves, the rocks, all about it. {{{"Assured us we're that generation, the undeniable signs and wonders right now credit us with knowing, we're that season, a season proved unstoppable until Jesus take his out, that season Brandy man. I heard you Kingsley, okay, stop talking at me like I don't believe. I'm just saying, she experienced the Lamb's book of life being open, this Branston man was because of a roll call and a census that was being taken. And what pray tell little brother does that mean? So I can get some sleep, it means as of the live vision just now, there is no further delay, it mean any nano-second Bran man, just as the Lamb's book sound off each of our names, and, and, ah Christ, we shoot up like, like, firing rockets, ah my Christ, just as He, and it's millions. Hello. Ah, no," seemed stun by his own reveal, "I, so if this phone go silent and you're Brandy here to know and testify about it, that is so not a good thing, I'm just saying, that is not good. Yeah well, I keep asking you brother why is your belief so different from mine? While how did the religious leaders and Jesus' belief, differ? It's said, the law come by Moses, but truth and grace by Jesus Christ and they hated him for it Brandy man, hated him enough to prowl him for his life, soul and immortality, all of us really, ours upon His. Like all religious people, they just knew they loved God, but they hated His Christ, which made their love, apostate. This was just because He was setting the human being free from a life of condemned flesh into a life, walk in, by the, the holy spirit, a blood redeemed, holy Temple of God. Hey, look, nice talking to you Bran man but I won't keep my stunning wife waiting, sorry I woke you, goodbye. I don't like you saying goodbye to me and you know it Kingsley man, but I'll take it, I need my beauty sleep, got another party tonight." Clearly yawning to say, no doubt stretching and relaxing under those silk covers and pillows of his, well there's, his wife, Phe, Phe, short for Penelope, such a tit for tat couple. "You bro know it's that season, yeah, tis the season alright, why Key and I are standing a shopping mall ourselves, see you later then? Yeah, that's better, see you later, hey I love you, I love you too Bran man, so much, later."}}} 
Why Doeth Guardian Angels Trump Gabriel THEM to Star Warring Archangel Michael THEM speak in such Psalm, Proverbs, Books Of Remembrance, Songs Of Solomon REVELATIONS And Prophetic Parables? Is It During Great White Throne Judgment that PS 66:18/2 Chron 7:14/15 Rev 17:18, none is found innocent, AODHF maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment