Friday, June 8, 2018

Lord Urusalem, Featuring, The Light Of The Heir, African Juttah, Genealogy

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Silverton Nicholas Chow and Torrance Allegra Lattern, 

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/17
www.tacoogan.blogspot.com

     -Starring: Tiffany and Nicholas Edin Coogan,  Erica Lynn and Dr. Matthew Edwin Hymm, Susan and Syefan Erin Coogan; Barbara and Bradford Ean Coogan, Camilla and Christian Cross Artelon, Corronda and Dexter Leon Stuard, Ashleigh and Anthony Dale Decorte, Niemeyer and Bjamein Paui Kroff; Manassas and Phillip Jacob Mance; Melamine and Vincent Dias Steele; Cargin and Cullen Re'nae Veneer,  Irus Clarabella and Niegl Ebron Aretlon

Give To The Water Project, here, https://thewaterproject.org/give-water

Give To The Persecuted Church Here, www.persecution.com
Give To The Ram, Ministry Here, to apostle5808@aol.com at www.paypal.com

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

      And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: The African Juttah 2012

     Unto Tiffany and Nicholas Edin Coogan, was born their new twin sons Agurus Heus Coogan and Heus Agurus Coogan, and a daughter born unto them one year later, B. Karsiann Coogan. 


     Unto Erica and Dr. Matthew Edwin Hymm was born their first and existing son Tristan Mikel Hymm and their newly born twin sons Covington Aldin Hymm and Carrington Aron Hymm.


     Unto Susan and Syefan Erin Coogan was born their existing son Jeremy Allen Coogan and their newly born daughter Shaughnessy Erin Coogan and an additional daughter one year later Amirah Jordan Coogan


     Unto Barbara and Bradford Ean Coogan was born their two existing sons, Jason Luke Coogan, Daniel Cameron Coogan and their newly born daughter, Myreah Raine Coogan


     Unto Camilla and Christian Cross Artelon  was born a son, Leonardo Orenzen Aretlon, a son Christiansen Orion Artelon, a son Michaelson Constantine Brecorwicks

     Unto Corronda and Dexter Leon Stuard was born their first and exiting son, Jjimon Mekhi Stuard and their newly born daughter, Amirah Kyra Stuard,


    Unto Ashleigh and Anthony Dale Decorte was born their first son, Seyward Graham Decorte, and an additional son five years later Demetri Dale Decorte


    Unto Niemeyer and Bjamein Paui Kroff was born their first son, Preece Ebonee Be'le Kroff, and a daughter one year later Makeba Lael Kroff…


     Unto Manassas and Phillip Jacob Mance was born a daughter, Angelina Veronica Mance, and a son Maxcine Bretton Mance

     Unto Melamine and Vincent Dias Steele was born their now deceased son, Kalen Brian Steele, and their newly born son Erion Kalen Steele and sometime later a son, Caleb Demetris Steele


     Unto Cargin and Cullen Re'nae Veneer was born their exiting son Caleb Michael Veneer and a daughter Carsten Re'nae Veneer


     Unto Niegl Elbron Artelon and 
Irus Clarabella was born a single daughter Shu'shan Aretlon    


                    As The Voice Of A Roaring Lion,  As The Voice Of Many Waters...
                                                             Scene VI

     "What is that little, cute smile about? That was Manson, he and I had a little bet going, he said he doesn't know why he even tried, seeing I'm the luckiest guy he know. Okay, sate phone off, beeper too, what is that my stunning wife have to tell me? I don't know how much you've noticed Sye, but there has been new developments and changes, ...sorry, I guess I been too busy to really notice, so how much trouble am I in? And please don't forget stunner wife to have mercy, to remember I am flesh, let me down easy, all that  ...all I can say is you have like five months to amend, seeing I been pregnant four months now:  "No Matt it's nothing like that, it's just that one of these rooms will have to be decorated into a nursery, I'm sorry, ah what? Ah my god, ah my god, ah my, ah my, come here, come here, ah my God;  "Tony, I had to go to the doctor today, what, why didn't you call me? I didn't have to, Mire was with me and the test was positive, ...test, what, are, ah my, Ash, are you telling me you're pregnant? Yes dear man, I'm telling you, we're having a baby and all is well with that, how fantastical, right?; There, there you are, one minute Berlyn you was there and then, I should've known you'd slipped out to this priceless balcony you love so much, ...I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant and I just almost lost you, almost lost all of this and right now Sole I would be facing all of this as a widow, ....Berlyn,  no, okay, freaking no! What the hell Sole have you gotten me into and what, I'm suppose to persuade Kiefer Bay as well? That's crazy, all of it, all of this is just crazy, imaginary, I'm going to our place and don't you follow me, don't Soledad, you hear me? I just want to be left alone;  "What are you showing me that have me so tickled even though I am clueless? Come on Andre, help me with this, what am I looking at? Perhaps proof Collin Hain why God alone should always get the glory, God alone, He is given husband, unto our fantastic marriage bed I may say. a son or a daughter, though sweet to bitter, we're to wait, ....nine months right, ahhhhhhhhhh,, how incredible, ahhhhhhhh, God be praised; "If I'm not mistaken Sissy I thought it take like nine months to brew us a baby, five months, so you're saying you've been pregnant and taking on this wordless responsibility all on your own for four months now? Without Sye husband your notice, I guess all that evil plotting had you distracted, ...I wouldn't Sissy say there was no notice, but I know it's not wise to comment on a woman's, you know what, ...weight? Yes that, especially that, ...well, now Mr. Clueless, you know why;   "Ah my Christ, I'm gonna be a dad, it's happening Erica, everything I ever dreamed since I was ten years old, even this amazing house, ...I know Mat, that's what's so good about all of this, even what Tip calls, beast of beauty, life and living Mat, but also death and dying, praying for the best Mat, but knowing troubles in our paradise lurks about. My being a doctor, a surgeon at that, working in a trauma center, I know this beast and beauty Erica Lynn, quite well still, AH AH GODDDD!!! 
"You said Ash, Mire was with you, what did she say? She's just as excited as we are, ...ah my god, after everything that's happen, am I Ashleigh Michelle allowed to be this happy? Yes, there is a promise in the bible I was always reminded of, how if we Tony trust, delight and commit to God, He will give us the desires of our heart, I always took it to believe, despite everything, God does want us to be happy, even His long-suffering that none perish, proves that, right?;  My god, sitting here awestruck Andre, what a phenomenon of a thing, after all that's been suffered, now I'm sitting here crying, wondering who do I tell first? That we're Andre being so wonderfully made one inside your, inside you, I guess we could tell our friends first, ...yeah, take my hand father to be, come, let's get you all cleaned up and do that, tell our friends first;  "What is going on? She's pregnant and Hain as you see, she's not happy about it, plus she's, she's blaming me, and you heard none of this from me, wait until she tell you, if she tell you, Kassel Berlyn haven't been the same Hain since my near death experience, ..well heck Sole man, none of us have, what a scary reminder of how speedily even blessed wonderment can all be over, talk about God's thoughts, will, not ours;  "So Sissy, why is this a punishment, not telling me sooner? I would be so lying Syefin Erin Coogan, if I said it wasn't, I was so mad with you attempting to sabotage Nicholas and Tiffany by bringing in this Cullum Veneer, ...that is not what, ...I, I Sye decided you didn't deserve to join in the celebration and be this happy. I was wrong admittedly I know and I've since apologized to god and all, isn't it beyond incredible, beyond imagining? Yes, just beyond Sissy, just beyond, unspeakable and all of that;  "This Erica changes everything doesn't it, every decision have to include him or her?  Or Mat both, twins do run in the family, I do have a twin brother, but our sons, Carrie and Coven, short for Carrington and Covington. O my Lord Erica, just hearing you say their names make this news all the more elating and heart exploding. So which room will be the nursery, something on the ground floor, right? I been reading about such things, the nursery, the soon come busiest room in the house shouldn't be too far from the main bedroom, so this room, right here actually is this most perfect, ...excellent loving mother to be, excellent;  "Let's go out Ash and celebrate, get some cigars, ..some cigars? Yeah, ah, the father to be does that to celebrate I mean, I'm too excited to work, I'll take off for the rest of the day and, ah I got it, how about a picnic? I would love to see you pregnant wife, relaxing under the shade with the sun wrapped all around you ...do you know Tony how extremely romantic that sound, did you get that from a book? You mean the book, the love novel for you, that is my heart? Then let's go, let's do it, I plan on spoiling him or her by Ash spoiling you, the wonderful mother, long before our new born get here; "What are you doing? What does it look like I'm doing Sole? It look Berlyn like you're packing but that's not possible, right, no way Kassel Berlyn is that possible, right? Look, it's only for a few weeks or so, I need to consider what I'm to do, ...what you're to do? Yes, this is my body Sole, I get to decide,  ...okay but only minutes ago you was beside yourself about losing me and all you survey that is, only now Kas, you're leaving me! Stop it, you wasn't there okay, you wasn't there when all that is my future life flashed before my eyes, okay? Right Berlyn, because I was the one on the ground, dying, remember, losing you and everything as well? We have Christ Kas that death is nothing but a delicate passing into eternal heaven, you acted as though you didn't know death and dying goes with life and living, and also Berlyn, did you forget why we were relocated to France under the dark of night? Whether or not Sole you understand I have to do this, okay, I have to, I don't think I'm ready for this kind of life, ...this kind of life Berlyn or life period? If Sole you'd died, I would be looking at being a single mom and soon perhaps some other person raising your child, ...which again Kars is life and living, death and dying, you can't get around it, under it, nor over it, you can only endure your way through it and that's only possible Kas, with Jesus as Shepherd, Christ, Lord;  "What Collin Hain, why are you looking at me so magically, with those so magical eyes and mesmerizing smile, ...I'm just thinking Andrea, you told me, well more like scold me, that it wasn't over, that you as a wife would be with me no matter what. With us, ...I would be with us, no matter what, I married you for that very reason, for this Hain, for family, like the Trinity, it too is divine and has healing properties unfounded and faith and faithfulness are the sealing components. I tell you, just the look on all our friends new and old faces, I just know it Andrea, I just know it, even God is smiling along a chant of, I told you so;   "This is not Sole a question of whether I love you, and I'll call you with whatever I decide, Mr. Crispin is taking me to the airport and he's seeing me off there, ...unless you Sole, ...no, I don't think I can, ah endure that, as fact I know I can't, just keep your promise Berlyn and call, okay, be safe, godspeed, all of that."     >>>"When presented just now with the question, what is suicide? Here are some of your answers; my life my right; my suicide my choice of death; dead and gone; easy way out; perfect way out; no way out; the cowardice way out: those where some of the responses to what is suicide? If you notice each response ended with a thought to be a way out, what Mr. Todrick does Jesus say about a way out? He speaks sir of two ways, a broadway, sorta like our Hollywood, an American Dream as America the world over, that many follow, then. He speaks of a narrow way out, moreover like the most simple, smallest and insignificant, but holiest church on the block, that draws none, but saves many, and only a few get the picture. Everyone join me in thanking Mr. Todrick for that stunning answer, Jesus also class, talk of another way, the way of thieving oneself to heaven and how such embezzlements of righteousness will be met with some being cast into outer darkness. Now just think we have a Maaseiah whose actually for testament sake, visited there, so here, a few true and false questions; suicide is a transgression against God? Raise your hand if you say true, ah, more, Mr. Fraught, having trouble are we? Okay, like I was saying, more than I thought; raise your hand if you say, false, and I will assume those not raising their hands are the undecided. Now, one more true or false question, a person will contemplate to attempt suicide, to sucede at least once in their lives? Those say false raise your hands; okay, so that's just about none of you and, and those who say true, ah, that is all of you and those not raising their hands undecided; those of you who raised your hands period, you are excused until tomorrow. Just know suicide, a rising tragedy among our teens and military, active and non-active is our subject this week, come with solid, spiritual answers. Those who didn't raise your hands I need to see you for about five, ten minutes at the most, good evening and godspeed all others,"    >>>"Mr. Crispen, pardon the intrusion dear children, but a word with you sir, Aggart? Sir, please, did my wife get off alright? I'm afraid not sir, she never left the car, ...excuse me, ...I think you need to go to her, ....thank you Mr. Crispen, ...you're welcome young, Mr. Aggart.  Ah my God Soledad, .....sh, sh, sh, I'm here, I'm right here, ...am I losing my mind? No, no, no, fear Kas has torture, the spirit of fear torments and maim the heart, mind, even grieves the spirit, it's instead insane honey to go about life and living. All about death and dying, without faith, without God as shepherd, Jesus as the blessed death and Holy Spirits, Angels as Holy Comforters. I am so sorry, ...no, no, no, you don't have to apologize, ...but the horrid things I said, even thought, ah god Soledad what I was thinking, ....sh, sh, sh, what I tell you love? Animations, imitations and intimidations of life, death and faithlessness are the true culprits here, now come on, let's get you out of Mr. Crispin's car, you look tired, let's get you to bed, ...could I get a hot bubble, bath first? Now that Berlyn sound so delicious, ...then my husband will join me? No, not that I don't, yes, yes, your husband will join you, to be honest I'm tired too, don't I look it? No, you look like a knight, my knight Soledad Maurice Aggart in shimmering bible scriptures as of the whole armor of God, ...exactly the look beloved wife, Kassel Berlyn I was indeed going for."  Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; for it is written, though they have eyes they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed gross, as their stone god, so are they, beware, Apb, see the exodus of Evolent de Rossi here, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html









No comments:

Post a Comment