Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Exodus Of King Silverton Nicholas and Queen Torrance Allegra

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The King Husband, River Kessler Arely  and Queen, Bride, Jesses Breanna Boss

     Starring: Preece Silverton Nicholas Chow, Liverpool And Torrance Allegra Lattern, Blake Mario Hilton and Erin Alexandria Brook, Branstone Antonio Hathwell and Penelope Irene Micole, Kingsley Edward Bellows and Keyian Deloris Mensdan, Kylan Desrek Stuart and Danielle Alexis Blaine, Morrison Caylip Fence and Reese's Loraine Penniman, Vladimir Elizondo and Riley Bailey Nortstrom


The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

Unto Preece Silverton Nicholas Chow Liverpool and Preecest Torrance Allegra Lattern was born their twin daughter Demetria Cressida Liverpool and Halle Kressida Liverpool, a son, Braxton Blaine David Liverpool and a final son, Branch Padre Frederico Lattern


O Lamb Of God, I Come, I Come. And The Bride Did Reign In Heaven

     My beloved spake and said unto me, rise up, my beloved, my fair one and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of the birds is come and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and vines with the tender grape give good smell. Arise, my fair one, and come away. Sol. 2:10-13, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/maaseiah-xv.html



THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016, 2026-3026

     Then The Dukes Of Edom Shall Be Amazed; The Mighty Men Of Moab, Trembling Shall Take Hold Upon Them; All The Inhabitants Of Canaan Shall Melt Away.
                                     

                                                       Scene XVIII

     Standing in front of a wordless, reddess to lavender sunsetting over what appear to be distant mountains, even a pyramid or two concerning her, were tears just as he wiped struggling along his cheeks, even the tip of his kissable, edible mouth. "Hey, look at me, what is, you, I want to say although I know it's not, ah Tore, possible, but I think we're all places at the same time, does that make sense? Even that at any given time we're all places, and they're showing us whatever incredibles they desire and we're not worthy, we, are, so not worthy. Weep not, I been just as suspicious, it's just husband come too obvious, I knew it, I mean one time we're in India, and the next Australia, and next I know, we're looking at the pyramids of Egypt, then Rome's, weep not husband, eyes hath not seen remember? Nor ears heard, neither, okay okay but how does He expect flesh and blood to bear it? I've never felt so honorably overwhelmed, my fleshly heart will fail this mighty, our Tore fleshly heart.will fail this divine enchantress, I just know. Did I ever tell you the last conversation Grand Maaseiah and I had? Of course we didn't know it would be our last or rather, I know only she shaped into an eye blinding glow of a lighting strike and shot off like a fire rocket into the sky. I felled screaming to my knees, I went into shock for a while, not eating, not speaking, no damn visitors, and I never told anyone, not anyone Tore until just now. Oh Christ, Silverton, ah Christ, Grand Maaseiah knew I wasn't convinced, she knew my heart this hard was in jeopardy when she said it's a good life. A really good way to spend your death and dying actually, until then Prince Silverton, first she called me that and I Tore so little understood it. You're walking around with your head cut off testing and trying one ill-fate masquerade after another, it's blind eyes, it's deaf ears, even it''s perverse blood and no matter what, how many mirrors, how much makeup you just can't get it right. Until Prince Silverton self is pound into the dust as a seed and come a harvest of righteousness, that is not your head, that is not your lead, that is not the blessed Shepherd of righteous paths and you are lost, you and all you lead, are lost. That's why I was so angry with you Tore, with everything and everybody, it was only a few moments before the rapture was the cataclysm that ended our world or our world Tore was the cataclysm that send God's good, unmerited favor sailing away into the heavens. I know you're there, none of this is possible otherwise, we need your help lord to bare it," falling to praying knees, hands, causing her to kneel, pray as well, actually all of them, the thousands of escapees all around them, "Father, God forgive us for sin, hear and heal our bones again, Jesus, come into our heart that we be as godly as you are, holy spirit, come into our spirit, make us a holy and acceptable temple, heavens host forsake us not, be with us as the whole armor of God, these things we pray father, that you have your will and your way, Amen. That was simply astonishing," as to help her up again, were the fields that night rippling with thunderous and glorious Christ lights of amens and praises as vast as the stars of heaven, joyously making their reappearance. "Shhhhhhh, juttah wife, I got you, I got you, there, there, use my shoulder, I know, I know, I prayed that prayer more than once with Grand Maaseiah, and everytime she, well THEY knew Tore, I didn't mean it with my heart. I don't think love," a darling, moist whisper in her edible, yet perfumed ear, "I've ever felt you cry, look, look up, even the stars of heaven are out this worship and you, you gonna miss them, who could've thought husband, something so simple could be so heartfelt, His and ours? Now babe, all of us, now no doubt we got our heads, heart, spirit and armor right, you're right, how can we ever bare it? Look at this, it's not only that they're out Prince Silverton for the first time in weeks, it's as though they're all come down to us that we meet. They're almost touchable, surely Tore, as heaven's host they want to be where God's Anointed are, only Grand Maaseiah would say, not yet, not yet Tore, but God's Kingdom come. "I suspected all of that, the next I saw her brother," abruptly this reappearing, a hand on Prince Silverton shoulder the working of a glorified body, coming and going as freely as the wind. "She was standing a mighty host the second heavens above, she had her hands stretched out toward us, and she was gathering all who're come into this mighty than descriptive cloud, that grew and grew to bursting with each fanciful arrival. You two see, the Lamb's book of life was open, and every time HE called of this ancient scroll, the spirit and bride sayeth come, grand Maaseiah was there, right there to welcome each and every saint called. The roll call of a census taking, she told me about that, yes well brother, I and three others were assigned to replace her, she had other highly valued events to attend. Our Grand Maaseiah would be dubbed Lord Urusalem to Heavens' Lord Israel, Lord Prince of Peace and Lord City of Peace, although I don't know if I was suppose to tell you that. You did this, you made the heavens and all of its glory reappear, after a prayer like that First Prince Silverton, how dare God's Throne resist, He couldn't. As you told your wife, you better enjoy, darkness will for a time consume them again, the last dragon hath reign. Stay with us brother, bring your family. I can't, plus Sia Darius wouldn't have it, I'm in enough trouble, this is Prince Silverton Nicholas' exodus not Prince Meshullam Kadesh, I can just hear him, as I am now with you, know brother, we are always with you, I bid you two goodnight and farewell, so, by Prince Meshullam testament, it even touched the heavens, ...heartfelt prayer, beloved always does, what is it? It's just that I remember Maaseiah's reveal telling us about a dream that fit Prince Meshullam testament, only his was a little more detailed, still so perfect. Our spiritual dreams Juttah wife, are they but long, reserved memories? The Lord Christ did say, 'Remember,' yes he did, didn't he, yes he did. goodnight wondrous stars this heaven and all you thousands out there, this exodus, this earth, blessed be the morn that will carry us on." Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth. Be aware as God, Himself, Apb, The RAM, see more here, http://2017thelightofnebewe.blogspot.com/2017/12/it-was-when-bright-sunshine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment