Sunday, August 12, 2018

Blessed Be The Lord, Because He Hath Heard The Voice Of My Supplications

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Lakeside Pier Swanson and Evolent de Rossi

The Unending Love Antidote
www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

     -Also Starring: Eagle Canyon, Sabertooth Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook, Branstone Antonio Hathwell and Penelope Irene Micole, Kingsley Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, Amirah, Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan, Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland MicholetAiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning, Hayley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson, Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson, Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson, Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass, Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham, Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, 

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, The Twelve Couple Leads, Silverton Nicholas Exodus

-Unto Sia Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets sons, Aleph ben Jermaine
Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi
Unto Sia First, Prince, Silverton Nicholas Chow Liverpool and Preecest Torrance Allegra Lattern was born their twin daughter Demetria Cressida Liverpool and Halle Kressida Liverpool, a son, Braxton Blaine David Liverpool and a final son, Branch Padre Frederico  Lattern


  ...Blessed Be The Lord, Because He Hath Heard The Voice Of My Supplications...
                                                          Scene XVII

     -"Ah, Pier, ah it's you, did you, ah, did you wake me? Yes, you sound like you was having hard sleep, a nightmare? You are not Silverton Nicholas gonna believe what I saw, never in a million years would you believe this, I just witnessed the US, Southeast Atlantic ocean recede, recede beloved to the point people could walk, cycle, drive, I saw loaded cars, trucks, buses, all kind of bushes, school, city, prison All kinds of trucks, fire, emergency, all, people on horse back, every form of ground transportation, I saw it ...my Christ Tore, that would be like a red sea crossing, I know, I know. Well, we're up and off to dinner, another reason I woke you, you have to tell the others, ...but I don't how authentic it is, because it happen along a question of what if? You know, ...well we know HE can, will and has done it, plus Tore, we never had the ability to bring what we see to past, that's the same here, I,  ....you guys, you guys, I tap my glass to bring this table into attention, ...yes I have something I possibly need to tell you, well Prince Silverton, think I should tell you, right before we come, I was in a dream. In the dream I watched as the US southeast Atlantic ocean recede to the point all manners of ground transportation from walking, to horse back, carriages, cycling to every manner of automobile great and small were then able to have access as it was dry ground, I know, know as you all celebrate though, as you all sit and marvel even, I see those tears, I must tell you, this, well, what I saw was along a big what if this was possible? Before the dream,  ....why was America awarded an exodus anyway? You mean Ky man like she wasn't worthy? Maaseiah heard it commanded, both it and it's UK parent to be reduced to itty, bitty pieces, Canada commanded to be wiped from the map, not only what she witnessed Ky, you guys like now happen to it's US West Coast, but later heard it said that the east coast was gone as well. So, suppose it's all been liken to either a Moses day, to a Noah's cousin, but has anyone calculated the death tolls, ...how many did die Noah's day? Was it anywhere in comparison to the fifty million, family, friends even enemies, predicted to die you guys even as we sit, eat, drink and laugh? Because Sia Maaseiah questioned it, that is the American dream awarded exodus, she thought it unfair that the Israeli refugees had a place to escape and even the earth would rise itself up against any attempts to prevent them. So Maaseiah wondered would god, forewarning he's to destroy America, all western civilization, she began to wondered would god be as merciful to American and Western refugees? Whose answer extended into the last thirty years along the parables of America's exodus by arks, transforming Mega ships, to African born male come the most powerful man this lpanet,  to an Arabian leader, those most hated, fashioning a United states of Africa, to a Jesus husband showing the southeast coast as the place to escape first and far most. I'm sorry  everybody, I'm Evolent de rosse of the house of Egypt, I was passing by on the way to find my husband, Sia Pier Swanson, when I heard you unveiling this amazing dream. Well, I'm Sia, Torrance and I don't know how legitimate said dream, Egypt's  Evolent de rosse, seeing the dream come of a what if this was possible? Prior, ..you read when Sia Maaseiah witnessed Jesus of resurrection, did you know, just before she looked and saw him, she said, what if I see Jesus? The reason Sia Torrance this is so important, the young worshippers I'm with, we barely escaped he extinction of America, and I'm talking so close, ...there you are, I been looking for you,  ....as I said so close the flames of  it was snapping at our heels and they're yet to get word of loved ones left or lost there, or even those escaped into the predestined southeast coast. So to hear this, Sia here, Pier Swanson just dreamed, the entire US southeast coast receded ...receded? "Yes, sorta like Moses parting the red sea and all people escaping were then able to use it for whatever manner of transportation they could find, physical, domestic animals, the latest auto to the oldest, even carriages, wheel chairs, all,  hearing that is what drew me, ah in here, I could, I could hear as she told it, ...so amazing, amazing and uplifting for many, we better go love, ..see you all on the trail then, yes, Sia and Prince Silverton, see you all on the trails, actully ,see you in Goshen, ..ah, somebody been reading, ...yeah the eastern delta of he Nile, no doubt exactly where the Aqua Juttah will plant us. I dreamed it,  ...you dreamed it? Yes, once Sia Lakside Pier Swanson when I was seven and again when I was seventeen, in the dream, the translation I guess, it's like I was there, I was with them, participating in Moses exodus ...wow, that too is amazing, I guess now you know why, ...yeah, I guess so,  ...we got to go,  ..yeah, I know, godspeed, be blessed. Why speak in parables? For they say, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, thus saith the word of God, thou they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they see not, their hearts are waxed cold, as their stone, gods, so are they."            




No comments:

Post a Comment