Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Blessed Be The Lord,

Starring: Sioux Noel Deburk and Adam Eve lynn, Jasper Vincent Bailey and Ovid Ethel Brightly Kennedy Matthew Island and Hirel Isabel Bratton

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

Unto Sioux Noel Deburk and Adam Eve lynn  was born a son , Eagle Cayon Mountain, a son, Antonio Halo Valley, Deburk, and daughter Aries Gelica Deburk

Unto Jasper Vimcent Bailey and Ovid Ethel Brightly was born a daughter, Royal Denja Bailey, a daughter Zenith Jayden  Bailey and a daughter Heiress Jordin Brightly

Unto Kennedy Matthew Island and Hirel Isabel Bratton was born a son Aleb Elian Island, a son Aryan Eisan Island and a son Arua Elah Bratton


       Blessed Be The Lord, Because He Hath Heard The Voice Of My Supplications.
                                                          Scene XVII

"Ah my God. Jasper, how, how am I gonna be alright with this? You are a christian all your life now you're homosexual, you can't be both, its impossible for you to be both. Will you keep your voice down he will hear, ....maybe I'm screaming because I need him to hear me! My Christ brother, I spent all my life, you with me regaining my sexual identity, soon God give me a doctor who proves it is I have a defunct reproductive system, proving I'm born female. Then you a natural born male, turn against the natural use of the woman, what God intended and now God can't use you Jasper, only Satan can, you understand.  You just chose a life, a future without God, an eternity actually, seeing the men that die, and we all do die, go on to be judged by God, or did you not reconsider any of that? This is not a game, you can't make choices against God, and under, by the umbrella of the American dream be made to think everything is alright, no Jasper it's not, it's the cursive strong delusions that make you call evil good. For they being ignorant, as in rebellious of God’s righteousness and going about to establish their own righteousness, meaning religion, why the world is inundated with them. Religion drove those nails into Christ, plotted against him and crucified him, Jasper, you know this, and true Christianity walked out of the tomb three days later. You odd person I don't know you, except you're killing my brother, you're separating us along lines we can’t cross, presenting us with issues, that's solved by the one wisdom. That's of the divine you just transgressed when you Jasper crossed and sabotaged your own heart, his as well when you didn't tell him, this man, the truth. So no, you don't love Him, God, Jesus, you don't love us at all, deception is not an attribute of love, when you love, you endure the cutting blades of it two edged sword no matter, who, how it hurt, Jesus’ spirit, stripes, yoke are all healing, we Jasper are to be all things to all men, except sin! Thank you sister for all of that, even the screaming part, thank you, thank you, thank you! What is this? He's been trying to tell me, why homosexuality is a sin, how even with vows of marriage, it's still fornication, two people of the same sexual idenities can't procreate thus they can't marry, it's not God formation of marriage. I, don't you see? I needed Kennedy to hear this from you, but only, well full throttle and all like now, that was amazing, you are amazing, you explained how I just ruin heirship from the Genesis garden, man created as God, freely failed to obey, to the garden of Gethsemane, man free choice to obey, even while facing the cross. I cant believe you horrified me like that, group huh then, if forgiveness, ...no, you two keep this dinner date and all is forgiven but not until then." >>>"You are most certain, you want to do this? I can only say Preece Todrick, tell you my heart is as fixed as yours, so it is when the wedding couple stand their ready, announce their vows, we lock heart, hands and eyes, and swear ours to heavenly throne as well? Yes, sweet prince, and we wake up the morning, a married pair as well, be certain, mighty certain Todrick Colton Derus this is what you want? Come, sit here, we have a few minutes, there's something you must know, there was a time an unnatural affair of such things burn in me, you know what I mean? I don't, ...there was a time Princess, I preferred a husband Oceana over a wife, ...ah, I see.  Well beloved, see further, see that when I went to my sister about it and she ministered Christ to me and I so hated her for that, boy! Leaping up with fierceness, a rough drive of his hands into his pockets, had a day never been so possible and impossible at the same breath. "For months this warring with her in my flesh just went on and on and then one day, I just decided to end it, if I couldn't have this life my way then what was the purpose of living it? Are you saying you don't feel like you want or need a wife? No, Christ as Lord no, I've burn in places of a marriage bed inconceivable since I first laid eyes on you, no, when Preecest Alicia, as you know her. Knowing what I was contemplating, just out right asked me, so you're choosing suicide over God? That obscure inquiry immediately send me back to that night my grand and I were watching the movie, "Son of God," my ideal, you see we'd just watched a Christmas video, song. Listening while we played pool, only this one had images of the movie in it and she said you know I could put that movie on for you and after a spell I said, I want to watch it. So we did, she broke the tie we were in, and we watched. So when it come to the part of Judas hanging himself, she asked me, I'm like eight years old now, and she asked, what's worse, betraying Jesus or suicide? And I said, betraying Jesus and she said, betray Jesus you can ask God's forgiveness, you commit suicide you damn your soul forever. So Ocean just like her, she asked me again, what is worse, betraying Jesus or suicide? And immediately I said, suicide, then she said, remember, holy scripture says, if you confess your sins, he is faithful and just to forgive you, your sins and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness and we went from there and finished watching. Ah, ah, ah, before I forget, at one point, gramps said, you really need to watch the movie Risen, where Rome's governor, his solders are frantic about finding Jesus' missing body. She said there's this commander, where at one time he see's plainly Jesus, nailed to cross dead, lifeless and the next time, he see's him, he's sitting, eating, laughing and drinking with his disciples. When she and I both just burst out laughing, stomach hurting, Ocean. it was so funny, said he never return to his post after seeing that, even experiencing that. That he even gathered with the disciples for a while, ah, such fun, and a few days ago, the worse happen and now she's gone, well ascended with the millions of them who are missing. What darling boy, soon to be juttah husband a wonderful testimony that was, thank you for sharing and trusting me with it, thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, let's finish planning how we're to make Princess Brooklyn Wedding as our own and when she learn of it, she's going to be so catalytically happy for us. I must say Princess Oceana I'm more concern about what Darius Juttah might think, say, I don't want to be dodging reapers for eternity, so to speak. Ah, this will for him be such fun, okay, okay, since I've fallen so in love with you I'm mesmerized into believing whatever you say and as a student of the law, that make for an expert argument, ah, so I see my husband to be isn't quite the fool, no, no my beloved, not at all."  >>> "I know, I know, it seem a cruel trick, but her emotions skyrocketed and when done, Kennedy here had no more doubt, none, none none,  ...hey hey, hey, there's Ovid, Ovid, yeah over here, ..there you are, for a while I thoought I had the wrong resturant, no, no, no, we're right here. Ah Eve you know, and this, this is Mr. Sioux Noel Deburk, of the Paris Globe, now Eve's Juttah Vowed, husband It is amazing my heart to meet one of the Paris Globes, this is my best friend Hirel, ...hello everyone, your, Kennedy blind date, ..it is nice to meet you, ah, my interest, ah the juttah vows? The scrptiure Kennedy pointing out how Jesus was born under the law to redeem those under the law that we no longer have to live bound undr the beggardly elements of the regulations, ordiances and traditons of men, the Holy Spirit is everywhere and so is our freedom to make vows and covenants with him, that so sort of thing. So what's first a movie, then we eat, or so do we eat and then see a movie? I like the ideal of getting really full and then relaxing into a nice movie, ...well since you husband put it like that, lets get menus and get to ordering. I really Kennedy like your laughter, there's something really soothing and comforting about it, well thank you Hirel, that's really nice,  but, I admit I still don't get, this Juttah marriage, ....well, lets just say Kennedy I turn to Ovid, and I say, I Jasper Vincent Bailey, I am not a child, I am a man, I fully understand the vows I'm about to make. I Jasper, Vincent Bailey, being of sound mind and body, standing before God, it's host of heaven and all those within the listening distance of my voice. I do take thee Ovid Ethel Brightly to be my covenant wife  for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death carries us into God's Kingdom Reign, eternal. I will love, you Ovid Ethel Brightly is this love, I Jasper, now your husband. Then I Kennedy would say, ah my god, ah, "I Ovid Ethel Brightly, I am not a child, I am a woman, I fully understand the vows I'm about to make. I Ovid Ethel Brightly, being of sound mind and body, standing before God, it's host of heaven and all those within the listening distance of my voice. I do take thee Jasper Vincent Bailey to be my covenant husband, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death carries us into God's Kingdom Reign, eternal. I Will love, you Jasper Vincent Bailey is this love, I Ovid, now your wife.  So it would be like, I Kennedy Matthew island,  ah, my god,  ah my, you guys are killing me, I am not a child, I am a man, I fully understand the vows I'm about to make. I Kennedy Matthew Island, being of sound mind and body, standing before God, it's host of heaven and all those within the listening distance of my voice. I do take thee Hirel Isabel Bratton to be my covenant wife, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death carries us into God's Kingdom Reign, eternal. I Will love, you Hirel Isabel Bratton is this love, I Kennedy now your husband.  Then I would have to say, you guys, you guys stop playing, ...I don't think beloved, they are playing,  ...then I would say, I Hirel Isabel Bratton, I am not a child, I am a woman, I fully understand the vows I'm about to make. I Hirel Isabel Bratton, standing before God, it's host of heaven and all those within the listening distance of my voice. I do take thee Kennedy Matthew island, to be my covenant husband, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death carries us into God's Kingdom Reign, eternal. I Will love, you Kennedy Matthew Island, is this love, I, Hirel now your wife ...and by the anointing invested in me, I now pronounced these two couples, husband and wife. Now whose ready to eat still? I'm not hungry at all, ...me, well us either,  I tell you what, all newly weds, let's take two hour recess and met back here then, and, and no slackers. Let's set out watches, those who have them, we'll see each other then. Don't worry about Hirel and I, we know eachother from school, grew up in the same neighbor, only a few houses apart. I told you Jasper her name sound familiar, but when I saw her I knew. So you two knew eachother? Yes, it's been a while, and though we weren't in the same circle, we were always really nice to eachother, well thank god for that, I admit, I was little worried, still you two married a blind date ...well don't worry, as Jasper says, God got us, ...yes, yes indeed God, does." Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes but they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone gods, so are they, beware, Apb, the RAM, see more here, www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com Happy, eve Heavenly, Holidays, All, Apb, The RAM, get it, get Jesus and get (ascend) out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment