Sunday, July 29, 2018

Because They Regard Not The Works Of The Lord, Nor The Operation Of His Hands, He Shall Destroy Them, And Not Build Them Up

-Starring: Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, Kingsley Edward Artelon and Kieynan Deloris Mensdan, Carter Renaissance Saurus


The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

Unto Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, was born a son, Bradford Norman Artelon and a daughter, Chelsea Kimberly Hertz
Unto Kingsley Edward Artelon and Kieynan Deloris Mensdan was born a son Alfred Chanston Artelon, a son, Jakhya Layton Artelon and a son,  Gracelight River, Artetlon, Mensdan 
Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance  Danielle Saurus

     -Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.

                                                            Scene VII

     "Kingsley, ah my god it is you, ah, let me feel you on my you neck, on my shoulder, you  look good, ...you as well, Penelope? King, ...Key, how is this possible, and please, please don't tell me you been here all this time? I mean we been hearing another group of marriage worshippers were here as well, ...no, no, a day or so again they snatched us off of the states southeast coast, yes us as well, but more like a week, I been crying, and crying, ...yes, he has been thinking you'd enter in without him, and indeed brother we have entered in, because this is that, all linen white and clean is the Juttah, is the septennial, ah my god is Christ I can't believe it, convince so I guess I'll stop crying, ah man, you look so amazing, ....I keep saying, you big brother as well, ..big brother you say? I haven't been much of a big brother,, I keep telling everyone if you'd not called me that night, it should've been me calling you, ...yeah, it should've been you calling me, what does that matter? He called you man, and it served it purpose, ..so come, sit, tell me, Phe, more about this Moses exodus, what can I tell you brother, is for your ears only, whenever first Prince talk of his grand, he speaks of Sia Maaseiah, her daughter,, queen Africa's Juttah, is his mother, and like her, like Sia Maaseiah, he has been demonstrated upon along the trail of Moses exodus, like trained, so we're in the best possible hands with an unnumbered of Angels all around, we're just to practice, what we practice here, a faith walk. So he know nothing more of this exodus destination? No, like Sia Hemingway said, this is perhaps unknown as it is yet undecided, so where, where you two on your way too, and if not ravenous marriage beds may we join you? Marvelous marriage beds indeed, but no, we're yet to visit the famed beyond imagined aquarium, ....you have not yet visited the fit only for royalty aquarium, uh, are you in for a treat of a lifetime, it is true a great white visited lately? I was there, like you I'd only heard, but the Aqua' belly is designed that any size sea creature can come in, as to past through and pay a visit, and rumors have been that a great white did exactly that, and, and, no one thought to take pictures until it was too late, so believe it or not. Now all of you here, make a covenant with me, that I'm not dreaming this, I'm here the Aqua reveal finale, and here with, me, all our hands clasped together is my brother, King Kingsley. Tell us where were you when Yellowstone began to blow? Thought most of our nuptial, prenuptial dorms were yet on the west coast, I guess you can say, a call come in from Sia Lakeside Pier Swanson, saying get out of there and the next we knew there was like an invasion of heir Juttah flights, for as far and wide and we could do nothing but grab on to one the other and just run, you, the majority of us had already one or another, made our way to the southeast coast, next we knew a Juttah aqua was there, took us our mission, aways down snatched up others, and now we're here, with you, here we are, ....so you're telling me, you've been on an heir Juttah as well? Yes, just as grand as this ship, just as glamorous with militant ops as well, bullet proof , bomb and impact proof, yeah we thought they would arrive us straight into the African Juttah but instead we all went to a wilderness conservation of Sia Swanson father making, learning the mass majority of our dorms had escaped there for spring break, and thought we were safe ..yeah king man we still kicked ourselves for still being in the way of mightily predicted extinction level events, how crazy and hypocritical, ...nall, you all got to be kidding me, this is like something out of Disney world, only more ginormous and again God's word, wow, wow, wow,  ...what is that? That as you can see brother, is a hutch back whale, a baby in comparison to what we've seen, right Phe? Ahhh, he's crying, you better save those tears ,heart and all, it get way more phenomena, eye popping and moth gapping than this, we're gonna leave, why? They hold us to like thirty minutes visits, you know, so others can come as well, we literally spent the night in those gardens, ah my god, ...you guys been in the astrometry  club, talk about mars, it like landing on, and taking part of  the milky way itself, I kid you not, now there is where I would like to spend our last night here,  you know what, I think I''ll ask for permission to do exactly that, well us as well, Key? Yes, yes, sound like a fantastic voyage. Key, I'm okay, no you're not okay you're shaking, ..it's only that I was suddenly overwhelmed with all the death and dying, all of the millions that will never, ever know, see, or enjoy any of this, most of my family as well, we should go to our room, rest up until lunch, even dinner, you had a rough night of it. You know when you was overcome by that live vision, the middle of the mall? How could I Key ever in a million years forget suddenly soaring through the heavens like that? Well what I didn't tell you, and I really meant to, it's just that it was the holidays and, I'd been having mall dreams, mall dreams? In the dream the first one, it was like we where children, locked in the mall overnight,, widow shopping and doing whatever the hell we like, such run amuck fun, such carnival. Only the second dream, moments later, the one I been kicking and kicking myself about, you know, that I didn't tell my family, I need to sit, you all sit with me, in the last mall dream, doomsday had instead come, so these same malls had been reformed into bomb out to fall out shelters of beaten, battered people escaping for their lives . So I just know, Christmas day or not, if I'd just told my parents, Angela and Samuel....no, no Key, don't, don't beat yourself up about that, we can't tell them anything, ...huh what? We can't warn them, not to the point it makes a difference, the prophets of God did it for millennia, now prophecies, even revelations of God known this country, this world for many centuries and still there is no amount of telling or forewarning. Listen to where your brother in-law said they were, after all those warnings, if the heir Juttah divine intervention had not come and air lifted him out of there, his, even there's, God's anointed would've been as a warn by Jesus, as those Noah's day suddenly overcome by total annihilation. No, you see, the God, our God, that changes not, the moment God looked at prophet Ezekiel and said, I send you to a people whose not gonna listen to you, actually Moses was told the same about the Pharaohs of Egypt, that said rebellion would be used against them. Such are the inhabitants of this earth, loved ones all, for all generations, for Key all generations, but God prepare us to go, regardless, whether they will hear or whether they will forbear for they are a rebellious world, and then he explained why this is, that they're to know such messengers of God. Of made aware are among them and God doing judgment day will be justified in all forewarning, you understand, not one of the billions this earth will be able to stand before God and find him guilty of not being a God of his promises and prophecies. Hey you guys, ..our cards are blinking, our time is up, ...lets not go to our room, let's go to the pub, I would love something to drink, refreshments, music, even, some dancing, yes, yes, ...thanks love, the way you explained it, just lift a mighty weight of guilt off my shoulders, ..then the better Kieyan you are to dance with, for sure my own Michael Jackson dancer of a husband, for sure.  Why don't you tell him? Tell me? To be honest Brand, Phe, we have no ideal how we end up at the southeast coast, and many members of our group, of First Prince Juttah, group, have similar stories, he as well, phenomena, it's like we were miraculously translated there. The dream of you suddenly soaring through the heavens, perhaps that is what, this translation mystery is all about that. See, see love, you never considered that, ...you're right, it's not like such the like miracles aren't recorded all through the bible, and with God, his mission planet earth, being the same now as then, right? I know you brother right, I knew King man you was holding something back, Phe, hey, you  don't look so good, that's probably because my stomach is coming back up, move, move,  ....I'll go after her, ...thanks, ....I still can't believe it, I'm sitting right across from my brother, the aqua Juttah reveal, and I got so anxious I could explode, that none of the amazing we've already experienced, will come even slightly close to the phenome awaiting us. I didn't want to ask around key, mom, dad, anything? No, of course not, and if this is Maaseiah's predicted tens of millions suddenly dead, we won't hear from them, not from that side of the planet, ...we can't forget the hundreds of millions still, yes, injured, missing, with a pale house judgment  speeding right toward them, not to make or poke fun, how many added believers now you think? Well at least that Sia Maaseiah, like prophet and Apostles of old, did indeed know her stuff, and none know it, but the Silverton Nicholas person that is her heir? Her grandson, yes...and he has a translation story as well? Yes, but I can't tell it, you can find it, Maaseiah's reveals here,  ...we better,  yeah we better go check on them, Phe, Phe being sick like that, you think King that mean she's pregnant? I assume Brandy it doesn't always mean that, but that's something you gotta discuss with her, ...you seen it, you viewed your AJG yet? No, Key and I are still undecided, suppose, you know, suppose it's to reveal I married some other, you, you two looked yet? Ah yes, everything as it should be, Phe and me, and our first son is Bradford Norman, ...and you're freaking me, right? No, I would never play with that, ...it actually tell you all that? Yes, I can tell you all their names,  ...ah my god, stop, stop right there, you talking predestination at it's most telling, technological, scriptures says all our members are written, that records are kept from the foundation of the earth, why  King, how it is God wouldn't know this as well?  Hey, you okay? I think I want to lay down, never see food or drink again, lets stop by triage and see if there's something that can be done, ...ah see you guyys. I would say for lunch, but let's instead try dinner,  ah, I call you if our plans change, you the same, ...hey why don't we end this with a hope hug, ....perfect, this place, our set journey, my brother, my sister, and my stunning wife, all perfect as our father in heaven is perfect, ...later you guys, god speed. Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, thou they have ears, they hear not, eyes they have but they see not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone god so are day. Beware, Apb
  

No comments:

Post a Comment