Monday, July 9, 2018

He's No Help, His Knees Are Broken!

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Lakeside Pier Swanson and Evolent de Rossi, 

The Unending Love Antidote
www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, The Twelve Couple Leads, Into Evolent de Rossi, Of The House Of Pharaoh, Western Rule, Exodus

-Unto Desrek Allum Roget and Kiefer Bay Smithsonian was born their son Dillian, Kylan Roget  and a daughter, Robin Zioness Smithsonian 

     -New York, Nuptial, Prenuptial Spring Break, 2018, (1986-2016/17/18), Three Days Into The Worse That Could Ever Happen, Ever, Doomsday US Soil, The Juttah Septennial, The Exodus Of Evolent de Rossi, Of The House Of The Secrets Of Memphis, Area, Egypts Pharaohs

       -His Left Hand Is Under My Head, And His Right Hand Doth Embrace Me...
                                                         Scene XVII
     "How amazing is this? Just look at how unspeakable the heavens with that sunset, ..look a here, Nicholas we even have beach attire, in our size, you did set this up, didn't you? No, you did? No, what you got there, a two piece bikini? Actually, yes, ...I've never seen you in a two piece bikini, ....you've Mr. Coogan seen me in matching, designer, panties and bars that's enough, plus the more the sun goes down, the cooler it's gonna get, and I'm not freezing my bottom off, I don't care how stunning is Mr. Coogan. What, what's that look? Nothing really, ...tell me, I see your tickle and I'm going straight for it!  Okay, okay, don't tickle me, it was something my mom said, said she and dad were having a hard time at it, that they were even contemplating separating. Said she'd had this dream about him, in the dream she was searching for him, when a soft spoken woman, denoting innocence answered his phone, said, well bragged how she instead had Pepe, my dad, Then Nicholas, momma said she said the oddest thing, he's no use to you anyway, because his knees are broken, .....ouch, his knees are broken, what that mean you think? No knees Nicholas, no ability or chance for repentance you're doomed to damned this life and the next, this unholy spirit, for that's all she was, she was declaring my dad condemned forever. Any way momma said she decided to go into fasting and prayer, so for 21 days she wouldn't eat any pleasant bread or drink any pleasant drink, it's called, Prophet Daniel fast. Momma said one evening, while she was suffering her mightiest of it, said it was when holy spirit come and sat down aside her, asked her, was he, was Pepe worth all this agonizing pain and momma said without hesitating she just simply said, I love him, and love is worth all this pain. Wow Tiffany,  wow, what a beautiful testament, is that why you asked Sye that question, if without death and dying , without shedding of blood there is no remission, who then can fall in love? As to say Nicholas, true love is sacrificial, it is long suffering, it's death to self and self-seeking;...blessedness or not, we didn't Tiffany have those kinds of moments with our parents, they were God's love, mercy, trusting and passionate with one the other, simply as that, they took especially care one of the other Tiffany so wonderfully, like not of this planet compassionate. So when he lost her, when we did, I mean one morning she just didn't wake, up, what kind of messed up godly love was that? I hadn't thought about it Nicholas, but like you said I was in your dream, I wouldn't wake, ...yes, I think Tiffany some kind of way I was reliving, suffering and dying what dad did when we suddenly lost her, lost momma. Only now I know such tribulations are all the chances and sacrifices one take to make when they fall in love, a beast of beauty Tiffany like your mom always said, there is just no getting around it, ...except Nicholas Edin, not to love, only that and marriage is predestined our very blood lineage.  Look, now that the sun is gone and the full moon is now lighting our romantic, night, let's walk some more, and when we return, we cut some music on, cuddle the night away and Tiffany, dodge the harsh realities of life and living, of death and dying, just a little longer  ....perfect Mr. Coogan, just you lead the way."     >>>{{{"Did you hear? Dissuasion is looking at designing another multi-bride, Groom, wedding, grand opening, those yet to marry, of the Paris Globe, well that's what Kas, said anyway, ...yes, May's everything seem to be on fire with weddings, ...what if I, even we elect that it be four? Four, I don't understand, ...are you working? If you Mr. Desrek Alum Aggart is working, set it aside and listen exactly to what I'm saying word for word. What if I inject myself a fourth bride, and you Desrek a fourth groom? I mean after seeing what a Phenom of  a wedding Kas had, despite those two other brides, honestly, I don't see how I'm to have any regrets, being a fourth bride, what you think? I don't, I don't Kiefer think you're serious, ...but I am, and if you agree we could be husband and wife in two months time, ....in two months time? Yes, in two month time Desrek Alum we could be married and on a honeymoon in Cameroon, ....in Cameroon, as in Africa, the Congo, all that? Well I know someone who honeymoon there five years past and they still haven't shut up about it, it's beach resort, Kribi, near the Chutes de la Lobé waterfalls, all.  So, yes Desrek Alum, you can say I have my mind and heart set on Cameroon, now Mr., I think the wedding ballroom is deeply in your court, that unless you're yet being distracted by class work. No, no, I'm speechless, I can't help Kiefer but suspect you're oddly serious, ...oddly serious? Yes, that I'm thinking is the farthest from your mind, as in never, never land is actually upon every beat of your heart ..and now yours, right? Seriously, if you was here in Germany, sitting right beside me and not in the states, in Manhattan, I would ask you to pinch, kick and perhaps slap me, for the assuredly, I'm not dreaming this. That we're to have a wedding as grandiose and royal as Kas, and the other marriage worshippers, even this Lyn Lynn Chow prior, I would say that Desrek Chocolate would be as a dream come true. I'm yarning, dozing off, so hopefully into sweet imagines as those spoken here, don't stay up too late messing with those papers, ...I will shop for you a ring tomorrow, so sleep Kiefer, on fact with that action, my answer, to all you proposed is yes, even honeymooning in Cameroon, ...I love you Desrek Alum, there, I said it, ...I darling woman, love  you as well, ummm, and there, I said it as well, ...goodnight beloved until morning, ...goodnight, beautiful, darling man.     >>>{{{"Tiffany Saurus, Coogan speaking, ....I'm on my way to you, ....from Germany? Yes, I'll be there in a couple hours, can you meet me at the airport, please, it's very important, ...yes, ah sure, I'll be there, ..good, thank you, see you then.}}} Hup, and that wasn't odd at all."  Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it it written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone God's so are they, beware, Apb.      



No comments:

Post a Comment