Friday, July 27, 2018

Give Them According To Their Deeds, And According To The Wickedness Of Their Endeavours

   -Starring: Salvadore Constantine Armature and Channing Paris Cartwright, Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, Silverton Nicholas Chow Liverpool and Preecest Torrance Allegra Lattern

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

     Unto Salvadore Constantine Armature and Channing Paris Cartwright was born a son Gaelic Aaliyah Armature a son Paden Stefan Armature and a daughter Jasmine Kalee Cartwright
     Unto Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets sons, Aleph ben Jermaine
Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi
     Unto Silverton Nicholas Chow Liverpool and Preecest Torrance Allegra Lattern was born their twin daughter Demetria Cressida Liverpool and Halle Kressida Liverpool, a son, Braxton Blaine David Liverpool and a final son, Branch Padre Frederico  Lattern

     Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
         
                                                                 Scene XVII

     "Hello, Welcome, Juttah Preece and Preeces, I'm the face, ...stunner face, shosh, your husband is right there, behind the voice, your voyage so far, Hemingway Salvador, and here is my wife, Channing Paris, whom as you can see is with our first son, Gaelic Aaliyah, and we know that by the Aqua Juttah Genealogy you all know as the AJG, where we can all know such things. As I said, God is our Captain, our shepherd if you will, which make me, well, us, your first mate. Since time is of essence, I'll get right to urgent issues of this grand meeting, our first and last. Essentially, the Hebrews had to leave Egypt and God leveled it, Pharaoh's rebellion by the ten plagues Moses wielded by his staff, so that the Hebrews wouldn't have any choice, but to leave.  The aging process reduced, left to wonder in the wilderness some forty years until those only surviving, with the exception of Moses were now able to enter into Canaan land. Of course today we have Jesus' blood reconciliation and God has Hi scommanded reapers, you all just got an up close and personal example of them, Yes of course, I'm telling you all this because for reasons escaping me, those upon this Aqua voyage have been predestined along an alike adventure, or should I say as in referenced to Sia Maaseiah's, an alike Intrepid Adventure.  When you understand that's how, when and where you're predestined then you understand why we're only hours from arriving you to destinations Egypt, the Nile Delta and from there you will follow an alike path of Moses' Hebrews, though I'm not able to know where todays challenge will arrive you, just know this unknowing is a part of your faith walk. Will First Prince, and Princess Silverton, Nicholas and Torrance Allegra please stand, ...such beautiful names, shosh, girl shosh, ...these two, and twelve coupled pairs, are your Sia, leads, please all 12 coupled, marriage worshipers stand, don't worry about finding your place in all of this, as you exit the Aqua Juttah this is all decided, thank you all please, sit. Now will paired Sia leads, Lakeside Pier Swanson and Evolent de Rosse, please stand, they and twelve coupled leads, will all twelve leads stand, placed as this divine escape will have them, they will take up your rear, as I said, I am Hemingway Salvatore and Channing Paris, we were not, apparently your destination from Egypt is to yet be determined, quietly, now raise your hand if you have a questions. I have a question, so you're not coming with us? No, coming with you, Preece? Ah Corte, it's Corte, that is not a part of my mission, this, getting you all from America's Southeast coast, to Africa, Egypt's Nile, is my mission impossible, complete.  I just wanna ask, food, water, supplies, all, Preecest, Evolent, good, yes, Sia Evolent, you will leave the Aqua with assigned portions of bread, water and means by which to shelter oneself, as will such needs be met all along the way. What is all this about? You know we could be in Juttah septinnal, ..but you are, time you placed a foot on the Aqua reveal you come into the African Septnnial, and you will be safeguarded along this journey as the Juttah Septennial. Ah my god, that's why even the reapers are here, why we wear linen white, exactly Preece? I'm Carter, Preece Carter, some please give him something with which to wipe, just so you all remember, the phenoms all the more you're to enter, eyes haven't seen remember, nor ears heard, neither have it entered into the hearts of man, the things God hath prepared for those of us who love Him. Who here has heard the story of Sia Maaseiah's diamond, crystal, dove of a chariot?  Do you know It? No, just rumors to me, ...I know it, my grand, told it to me, she said in the dream this Maaseiah had nothing but pennies in her, headed , hungry, starving for a penny store. Only, once she arrived, the penny store no more, and there was nothing she could afford, so leaving the store disappointedly and mightily cast down in her spirit, for some reason she looked toward the heavens. It was when she did, it was like a three o'clock sun, but the more she watched it, the more it moved, as to descend, only as it did descend into her, little by little it began to change, Surely it shift shaped, transformed until by the time it reached her it was a gigantic, blocking out the entire heavens above, diamond carved, as in she could see the groves cut into it this diamon, crystal dove as a chariot to heave. I fiured just one of those good and perfect gifts come down from heaven, so as first mate Salvatore just reminded us, just remember, you're embarking upon a wilderness to desert journey with that kinda God, it's host of heaven as your shepherd, let all say Amen. Wow, you're First Prince Silverton, you told that like you was there, ..well let's just say, when my Sia grand spoke, I listen very, very closely. Now to end this meeting, when it's time to leave, you'll get an alarming instruction, siren one, get your supplies, siren two, get ready, and siren three get going, one every hour until Aqua' duty is done here, now there's time for a couple questions before I release you to dinner,. I'm Branstone, why can't I stay, go with you, if I want to? The Aqua Juttah Branstone isn't just as inanimate object, that takes orders, it's a spirit of predestination, all except Me, My wife, and the crew member are to leave this ship or you're not gonna like where you end up. Now once you leave this ship, I understand you can choose then whether to stay with the group or go off course to wonder off, good evening everyone, thank you for trusting the Aqua Juttah, and many God bless your exodus.  End up some unlikely place, I'm sure you all we know what that is, Negeb Ophel, ...yeah that's what he say, ...he also said Brand man, this ship is holy spirit try to do wrong by it, suffer the consequences, I mean tell me if I'm wrong, but that's what I heard. Beloved, I'm starving and you know why, yeah little Sam, yes, you guys Erin are with our Samantha, I didn't tell you husband, but that's my grandma name, I've always loved it, so the Aqua Juttah genealogy know what it's doing. Look, I been meaning to tell you, I was waiting so I could tell you and my parents together, ....yeah I was beginning to suspect that, but using the AJG behind my back, ...I know love, I know ...but hey, that Prince Silverton is really impressive huh? To be honest, I think we all are. We are,the Juttah Septennial, yes, the royal priesthood scripture says, heir with Christ, like him Erin going on to serve God's kingdom reign as Kings and Queens, blessed be he name of Lord, Christ, Jesus."     >>>"I don't think we've been this quiet since we woke up the morning after and realize we'd been left behind, ..left behind Aid man for what? If I wasn't so disappointed I would be freaking out right now, Brand stop kidding yourself, you are freaking out right now and you're freaking us out. Freaking yall out, so that mean everyone at this table is alright with being ejected along  Egypt's Nile? To be honest Brand, I knew we were in blessed hands beyond conprehension as soon as first Prince told us Sia Maaaseiah reveal the diamond, crystal dove, and when first mate Hemingway, explained we are in the Septennial Juttah, meaning Brand man we're beyond of the hands of man, of doctrines of demons and devils, as in untouchable. So what God want to take us on this incomprehensible adventure, this long way to heaven, I heard when first mate Hemingway said, phenom of a journey. I heard that too, there is something beyond as amazing as this Aqua Juttah waiting on us and I just know it, well, we, a lot of us just know it. Let go, Brand man, let go? Yes, of all your guilt, you're Christ's now, and being Christ I believe you, all of us are on our first assignment from heaven as on a messenger, mission, what wrong you think cursed you along  this mission, man, you instead got see how blessed you really are, ....yeah, Brand man forgive me this inquiry, but where are your parents, your love ones right now? I won't Cay man even try to answer that, none of will, or can, you made your point loud and clear, come on Moses day exodus, everyone wearing linen, white and clean, lift your water glasses in ageement, ...amen Brand man, amen." Why speak in parables, for they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stome gods, so are they."                              

 

No comments:

Post a Comment