Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Unto Fox Meadow Brook Deburk and Epiphany Consquella Lithium was born a Juttah Heir

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Lakeside Pier Swanson and Evolent de Rossi

The Unending Love Antidote
www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

      Also Starring: Eagle Canyon, Sabertooth Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook, Branstone Antonio Hathwell and Penelope Irene Micole, Kingsley Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, Amirah, Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan, Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland MicholetAiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning, Hayley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson, Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson, Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson, Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass, Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham, Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, 


The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, The Twelve Couple Leads, Silverton Nicholas Exodus

-Unto Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets sons, Aleph ben Jermaine
Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi
-Unto Eagle, Canyon, Sabertooth, Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook was born their first daughter Whitney Nicole Deburk, a daughter Sunflower Falls, Deer Haven Deburk and a son, Soar Eagle, Mountain Brook, Deburk 
-Unto Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland Micholet was born a son Herington Nicholas Williamson, a son Sterling Crayson Williamson and a daughter Nicholette Victoria Micholet 
-Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Chelsea, Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson      
-Unto Haley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson was born a son Craft Hudson French, a son Bishop Marilyn French and a daughter, Kennedy Algeria Williamson   
-Unto Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson was born a daughter Samantha Diane Anthony, a daughter Cethanthy Doris Anthony, and a son, Casiphia Rome Wellson  
Unto Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson was born a son, Timothy Romero Coogan, a son Paulson Terrance Coogan and twin daughters, Amiya Paris Coogan and Amirah Berlyn Manson 
-Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance  Danielle Saurus 
-Unto Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, was born a son, Bradford Norman Artelon and a daughter, Chelsea Kimberly Hertz
-Unto Grayson Lennod Roget and Ariana Rosamund Artelon was born twin sons, Cranstone Matthew Roget  and Creighton Michael Artelon
-Unto Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass was born their first son Wellson Jacob Westinghouse, a first daughter Hannah Shenir Westinghouse, and a second son, Alexander Cadance Glass
-Unto Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan  was born a daughter, Kiera Zion Johansson, a daughter Sion Praise Johansson and a son, Onon Decorte Jordan 

      New York, Nuptial, Prenuptial Dorm, (1986-2016/17/18), Three Months Before The Juttah Septennial, Into Silverton Nicholas' Moses Day Exodus Of All Escaping Westerners

                                                               Scene VII

      "Look, like I warn along all costa lines the last three days, I'm here for marriage worshippers, but if you want to try and alternately storm the Aqua Juttah, I won't try to stop you, I'm even not supposed to.  Just know, they're here okay and they will stop you, but if you insist, come on, go ahead, just be quick about it, see there, another dozen or more lives just wasted after they were warn don' even try it! Now just as I said and no I don't know where they disappeared to, you're talking God's commanded reapers and those who disappeared as they enforce a mutiny, I can only tell you they're possibly cursed to the hill of Negeb Ophel until a final harvest, post Jesus' millennium. No, I did nothing, I, Hemingway, like my Christ Jesus, I'm like you here, I'm a man of flesh and blood.  I guess, like him as well, I have my assignment, you saw it, I did nothing, I've arrived here for twelve married couples who escaped the Artelon Dorms, you know who you are. As so there is one married, leading couple, among you, a Lakeside Pier Swanson and an Evolet de Rossi, please board with a quickness, time is of the essence. All I can then tell you, once these specialities are boarded, other believers and worshipers of the Genesis Marriage will also be allowed to board, just know and understand, the reapers know who you are. They know your heart better than you do, just as God, does, they're come as Jesus, for those without spot, wrinkle nor blemish, then Mr Hemingway, what about the rest of us? All I can tell you is God is faithful who promised, now get yourselves further into the coast of Africa, but if you are his and you know it, come, come aboard and let's prove it ...and chance ending up on that goddamn hill? I think not, ....are there any others who know you are Christ's? Please this intervention into doomsday come is for you, ...my name is Fox Meadow Brook and this is my wife, Epiphany, my grandma always told us grandchildren by her faith, faithfulness and anointing oil she sealed our escape with God, ....as you Meadow Brook believe that, I do as well  and if so that promise would include my entire family, my wife, and my son? It is Fox Meadow as you assuredly say, come along, a board, where it's safe,  ....I believe God, I trust him with all that is heart, mind and soul, ...then sir what are waiting on? If you believe God, if He is your trusting heart, faith and faithfulness come, please come, come sup with Christ Lord as He desire to sup with you, don't, hesitate, time is of the essence."    >>>"I can't believe it, our names Halde were actually on the manifest,  ...come, look, the stars reflection on the ocean so exciting, ...yes, but those are not stars, those are many fires burning, come, come, I want you to see it, our AJG, (Aqua, Juttah, Genealogy), just as i told you, come, look, see it?

   Unto Hayley Clarkson French and Halde Tassel Williamson was born a son Craft Hudson French, a son Bishop Marilyn French and a daughter, Kennedy Algeria Williamson  

     -My god is Christ, you was right, how far this information go back for? This is crazy, impossible, I shutter with fear and trembling daring Hayley not to ask nor know, but the biblical telling of geologies date back to the Genesis book, itself.  Do you know how many things, events all had to go right, even Halde what we thought were all wrong, even cruel had to perform itself from our ancestors into our greats, grands and parents for us to be here this Aqua Juttah's reveal? That's predestined Halde not just husband and wife but parents of three future heirs, names, identities all, this paradise of a ship itself, surely Halde even sent down from heaven for you, for me, for all of us, the African Juttah, reveal. I know, all by God's promise of the woman seed into Christ's Cross, Bride, possible. Now dear one, husband to be, like I said and said, the first place I'm searching for is the dinning area, I am starved, yeah, I'm pretty sure that's where you're to discover all of us at one point or another, right? So beloved, as I freshen up, do us a favor, map it for us, then after you too freshen up, we can go there and there we'll live for a time, though Halde we can only eat so much, but we can stay for a while, yes. {{{Hello, Hayley? Aiden? Hey, you not in there getting fresh with my sister are you? You two aren't married yet, ...no, I'm not disrespecting God nor your sisters, plus I remember what those commanded reapers just did to those attempted hi jackers, my Christ, they too are real, how you get this number? Are you kidding? Every marriage worshipper locals are listed, we're headed for the dinning area no surprise I'm sure, ...yeah, as soon as we shower and dress, we're headed there as well, okay then, remember the reapers, behave yourselves, bye Aiden and take your own advice, and see that you tell Caleb, don't want no lip from him, ...I'll tell him, later.  {{{{"My god in heaven, as this extraordinary place falls me to my knees, you hath said it and you meant it, it is how eyes hath not seen , nor had ear heard, neither hath it entered into the hearts of men the, I see Phenom things you hath prepared for those who as well love you; as amazing grace as Christ's resurrection, thank you father, bless your name all amen, Amen as well."}}}, what a stunning prayer, did I hear clearly? Aid just called you, suggested you or perhaps we behave ourselves until the Juttah vows? What a benumbing White, Linen Dress, I couldn't help it, it's all there is to wear, you have a flawless, White Linen suite as well, how did you learn how to pray like that? I seldom Hayley hear prayers so straight forward, like God is your Father, and you're his glorified like Jesus, son ..but isn't that Halde how all this wonderment make you feel? You smell as delicious as you appear by the way, thanks, all care of the Aqua Juttah  ...now go, go, I'm starving, plus I can't wait to see you all dressed up for dinner, well just you, ah wait, as a pleasure, wait out there on the deck, the heavens aren't completely gone yet, there's a little something, something Halde, if it's fallen star to a fireball whatever passes us by, truly thank Him as well for answering all our prayers to wishes."      >>>"Just how terrified Fox were you after seeing what happen to those would be hijackers as you and I elected to come aboard? I didn't Phif girl just hold my breath, but my heart, our hearts, ...what do you know about this African Juttah curse of the hill of Negeb Ophel? Some say it's the fulfillment of prophet Ezekiel's witnessed, of seeing a field of dry bones for as far as can be seen, and hopeless to hopeful darling wife, this sweet, ticklish neck of yours. Again how very hopeless was made this compassionate hearted prophet, only to then have Elohim ask, him, prophet Ezekiel, can these bones live? Only thou knowest, was the prophets response, only to see miraculously, like bone upon bone, sinew upon sinew, and flesh upon flesh, they did, again live. This hopelessness has to equally be Phif, what Apostle John was feeling, when no man in heaven, on earth, nor beneath the earth was then found worthy to break the seven seals. Then to of course, opened the book of revelation and John like a distraught, once made helpless Mary Magdalene broke out, into tears. That's until soon he heard, weep not, behold the Lion of the tribe Judah hath prevailed to break the seals and to open the book and there He was, a Lamb that looked as though it'd been wounded to death. Then, there they were, a number of the redeemed that none could number coming out of great tribulation, having their robes washed and made white by the blood of the Lamb of God. Miraculously, the answer to Elohim's question, can these bones live? Truly by the Lamb of God, yes they can, they will, they have, I was reading one of sia Maaseiah's most recent reveal, I'm talking Phif, only months ago, she talked of seeing by a vision, or a dream. As in you guys, the glorious descent of Jesus millennium, healing wings, leaves all, but as it then descended, 2016, strangely into a Barack, Michelle, Hussein, Obama world reign. Evenly that what she saw as well, was that the byways, the highways, mountains, fields into the oceans that were by a total of some fifteen percent US soil to Western soil, again just littered with the dead. So can they Phif, can they again live? Yes, beloved husband, Jesus millennium come, he's to put an end to all this death and dying we call life and living, that is everything but that, and He, Christ alone, having this reign will do it Preece husband, whose perfume chest I love to kiss and itch to bite, calm one there, calm down there. As I was saying, all Jesus Christ Lord will do, and for a thousand years, amen, hallelujah, father God, as I love on this beautiful wife you hath me for, only for me, let it be so, God's Kingdom reign, new Jerusalem, new heaven, earth, new mankind. Let it be so."     >>>"You all do know, Linen white, as the man in Linen I saw lately, being dressed in Linen White is announced by Christ, as being for the righteousness of the saints, meaning all thirteen couples here, as so other's all around, it is like with each bite, we've been invited to or we're taking part in the wedding supper of the Lamb. Which Lakeside Pier Swanson, then remind me, Evolent de Rossi of a dream, well more like a translation to heaven, only when I woke or was made to come to myself, I was yet dazed.  As prophet Daniel would say, I was without proper cognition, there were these strange names, first to last in my head that gradually dissipated. Only as they did, I began to regain memory of what had just happen, remarkably, the Lambs book of life was open and a roll call as of a census taking was being made out of it ancient keeping of records. Then all while this was happening, all you could hear in your ear, electrifying the heart and soothing the spirit and the soul all around were these mesmerizing lyrics, "we exalt thee,' just this magical nuance going and going, up, down and all around. I saw that every time one of these names were by the Lamb of God summoned out of this for millennia biblical scroll, it would rise from these long awaited pages, float and fetter at our stunned notice up, above our heads and just glide away into space, as into heavenly places away, then right on to the next. So you see, the reason I call it a translation instead of a dream because I was so physically overwhelmed by it, like I had to be helped back to my place, even my bed, all it so beyond amazing. While, yes Evolent, do you know how many names are in the Lamb's book of life? This adamant keeping of these records these six millennia from Genesis to Revelation, it would take literally forever to sit. As so to sift so to speak through them one by one, so you just experienced overnight, what would take forever as in humankind's measure of time, a beyond amazing testament. 
Lease you guys forget, you Evolent, you Pier, Sia's both, it is written whosoever name is not found written in the Lamb's book of life, are tossed into a lake which burns with fire and brimstone, and that dream you two the reminder again, God is not mocked. Thanks, Preece Caleb, for that bit of Revelation as well, our dinner is being served, let us send up thankful as beyond description prayers, truly without limits appreciating heaven to earth, Abba Father" Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone gods so are they, beware, Apb, see more here, www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com  and here,  https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html               



No comments:

Post a Comment