Thursday, July 26, 2018

Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

   -Starring: Riverdale, Eagle Nest, Crossbow and Canndida Nedra Demetria, Nick Cole Matthan and Melody Lee Ann Copts, Benedict Matthew Jefferson and Heather Gloria Taylor, and Attias Decimus Nunnize and Liefer Melody Bakes              

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

-Unto Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets sons, Aleph ben Jermaine
Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi
-Unto Eagle, Canyon, Sabertooth, Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook was born their first daughter Whitney Nicole Deburk, a daughter Sunflower Falls, Deer Haven Deburk and a son, Soar Eagle, Mountain Brook, Deburk 
-Unto Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland Micholet was born a son Herington Nicholas Williamson, a son Sterling Crayson Williamson and a daughter Nicholette Victoria Micholet 
-Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Chelsea, Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson      
-Unto Haley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson was born a son Craft Hudson French, a son Bishop Marilyn French and a daughter, Kennedy Algeria Williamson   
-Unto Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson was born a daughter Samantha Diane Anthony, a daughter Cethanthy Doris Anthony, and a son, Casiphia Rome Wellson  
Unto Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson was born a son, Timothy Romero Coogan, a son Paulson Terrance Coogan and twin daughters, Amiya Paris Coogan and Amirah Berlyn Manson 
-Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance  Danielle Saurus 
-Unto Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, was born a son, Bradford Norman Artelon and a daughter, Chelsea Kimberly Hertz
-Unto Grayson Lennod Roget and Ariana Rosamund Artelon was born twin sons, Cranstone Matthew Roget  and Creighton Michael Artelon
-Unto Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass was born their first son Wellson Jacob Westinghouse, a first daughter Hannah Shenir Westinghouse, and a second son, Alexander Cadance Glass
-Unto Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan  was born a daughter, Kiera Zion Johansson, a daughter Sion Praise Johansson and a son, Onon Decorte Jordan 

Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. 
                                                         Scene  XVII 

     -"I said it and my brother Kingsley heard me say it, said what Brand man? Or was it Kingsley who said it, who told me? It was probably King who said it to me, he was always warning me about such things,  . Brand, honey, you're babbling, ...no, he said it or I did, one day we're gonna be so sorry we didn't listen to Sia Maaseiah. Did I tell yall he called me from the mall while Christmas shopping? Woke me and Phe, Phe from a night of holiday partying, told me something odd and stunningly amazing had just happen to him, live, while stopping. He and his wife Kieynan the middle of the Mall of America, that with you guys the speed of one word passing into another, he was soaring through the heavens. This call I so fussed at him about, waking me from sleep, it was to warn me, though I acted as if it little phased me, I rolled out of bed to my knees and I prayed my wife and I by Jesus' blood would be counted as worthy as Kingley to escape. Look at where I am, well we are, and look at where all none believers are, lost in an extinction level event, she predicted, over and over again, I'm just saying. I don't now if I said it or Kingsley did, that we were gonna be sorry for not listening to that woman, I just knew it, we all here just knew it, we knew she was right and cursed would be all who didn't listen.  The last I talked to my believer aunt, she said something like three people including Christ who were worth more dead than alive had landed her along the places and areas she is in Christ. Then she asked, a rhetorical question I'm sure, who else has to die to get her family members to do the same thing, to relocate out of these danger zones, these traps for massive death? It come, a death by self defense was the one thing that brought the few stubborn people that wouldn't, not only right to her, but just in the nick of time and I'm talking only a couple days prior. Wow, Glow wow, what a testimony, yes, Aiden because I was one of them, if tragedy didn't again strike, I would've been nestled in my bed, along side my husband the now disappeared west coast. As so the no logr to be mention Midwest, Midsouth, when the worse that could happen, happen, so thank you Lord your amazing grace, but, but I remind you, a young person had to lose his life for this. Kinda like someone Glow, had to die for your heart transplant, ...right, uh God so right, disobedience is a deadly, damning thing. All I know it was fast, Mystery Babylon was promised by God to be taken out within a hour times and it was, it was something cataclysmic to extinction level. Moments before we were merrily going on about the American Dream and as speedily as a vehicle door opening and ejecting you out, that is how fast a world system for two millennium into the present for centuries was just gone from this planet. Just as I figured lately, another of Keanu Reeves movies, other than the Matrix and Johnny Mnemonic, 'The Day The Earth Still," all technology for 190 years grinding to a screeching halt with tens of millions either gone, injured and missing, the righteous Bride counted with them. The white trimmed in gold brand new intrepid automobile shewn apart from Westernized blood guilt, was a type of the Bride instead escaping their judgments come. So you guys fulfilled, even doomsday as warn by the Seventh Angel Trumpet. sadly, it's true, we may, all of US have loved ones as of extinction levels events beginning the West Pacific, the western seaboard spreading into the midsouth, the secrets of Memphis, the New Madrid and chances are they're gone, gone but not forgotten. And what Aiden so well said we're supposed to just forget about the curse of unrepentance? That when it went out a cry, these messengers of God, speaking, warning through Sia Maaseiah, get ye to repentant altars, God is avenging martyred blood, that, that was the greatest call to repent of sin. It is since God manifested himself in the flesh, come Jesus, dwelled among us and cried repent or perished, nothing, remember? Even dressed in the Lamb's Marriage Supper Linen Clean and White, all sitting this dinner table, all so indescribably broken hearted, remember, no one is exempt from repentance if they're to sit and reign heir with Christ. So don't Aid treat us like we're stupid, we know why the horse of hades rides with the pale horse, the judgment still Sia Maaseiah witnessed follow, Rev. 18, extinction level events. I woke you guys, as in when I opened my eyes, there wasn't nothing but black, terrifying the heart, soul and mind, horrifying, blood even, I kid you not, just black. As in, not even a morsel of light, knowing this end had finally come I just start begging God, pleading with him, how I wasn't ready. How although being warn all my short life, this was about to happen, please God have mercy I'm not ready, I'm not ready I begged and begged and the next I woke, it was like it never happen. I was in the kitchen days later, washing dishes, all of a sudden the water just shuts off and horrified I go, ah my God, it's happen, and I start to wonder over water storage and besides the ice cubes in the freezer. The water in the commode, after knowing and knowing and knowing, I can't fill the bath tubs, two of them, there is no damn water storage. Then I began to think, getting to the store for water, only to calculate into that factor, thousands upon thousands all around would be doing the same thing at the same time, then the water cut back on. Still, still, days later, I'm in the kitchen fixing me something to eat, the power goes out, I can still hear the air conditioning slowly winning down, and knowing the worst that can happen at any given moment my thoughts immediately start considering along this to do list of what I just panic, promised God. I felled big time, big time, no flashlights, no push lights, no candles, no fuel lamps nor fuel, no batteries, my laptop, my phone possibly not yet charged, a generator forget it! No, no extra cash in case the ATM's are not working, as cash only era and after a few minutes, the power come back on, but if either of these breakdowns had been like now the US states, what can I say? Even after begging and begging God's mercy, it's onto toilet water, to being frighten as the daylight darkens, I wasn't ready, not even a little bit. Then scripture says this, if the righteous are scarcely saved, where shall the unrighteous and the ungodly appear? If we, the righteous barely by our works of faith believe, why do we expect non-believers too by faith trust God? Well said, Caden man, well said, ...I know what's that about, those made aware getting caught unaware, it's their own fault, is that the point you're trying to make? No Danny, weren't you listening? Waking to black dark, water suddenly shuts off,  all power lost, and I still after all that begging, wasn't ready, that was the point God was making, perhaps showing us how hypocritical we are, we expect Him to keep His word, but never expecting to keep our own word.  My question aching at me even now that it's all happen, come days Sia Maaseiah's, 10.2 earthquake, then later hearing, major, major earthquake, Canada West Pacific, so two huge earthquakes you guys or one? I don't know Evolent, was the second a more detailed warning of the first or another warning of a sizable earthquake all together? We might have to horridly reconsider that Canada like Britain, America, was commanded that it be wiped from the planet, now can a major, major earthquake do that to an entire country? Yes, yes, that's what I'm saying, well asking? Yeah you guys, major earthquake activity the West Coast into the New Madrid Fault, that's equally as of Maaseiah predicting the master disasters happening along a domino effect as they're to take the same trajectory from the west coast, across America as the 2017 ' solar eclipse, yall remember, right?  Evolent saw some weird things on the way here, keeping these monster extinction levels to doomsday attempting to come upon our rear, tell Ev, Rossie, tell them what you saw. Danielle, (Danny), you alright? Please Ev, if that's okay, tell us, ...while one dream, I looked at someone holding a sign in hand, and though it was written in English, I interpreted it ino the Dutch language, In the dream I knew I was speaking Dutch, ...yeah she woke up speaking in Dutch  ...what did the sign say? I have no ideal, I don't remember, all I know is that as Halde said, I woke to interpretations along the Dutch language. In the other dream, it was like Sia Maaseiah was taking us all to a fast food restaurant, a fast food window so clear and she was deciding which of us could have only liquids and, or which of us could have meat, as we were hungry. Then what Evolent, pray, tell does that mean? To be honest, Ghost River, I never interpreted it, I thought it was easy to see, ...well fast food, indicates time was of the essence, right? I mean that's the bedrock, the root of fast food restaurants, people being in a hurry, now Maaseiah, it's followers. Now, whether liquids or meats that goes to the Apostle Paul telling the people how some haven't matured beyond milk, while other's are mature enough to digest the meat of the word. That part we figured, but, ..but Ghost man, we never considered what being and eating at a fast food window actually meant, while the unrepentant is as a slow motion exodus ours, the righteous flight is to be in a hurry, time done lapsed, that was brilliant. Yeah, yeah though you guys, I wish you Evolent remember what that sign said, ...well at the time like I  said Caleb, in world news, people of the Dutch language were yet being misconstrued I guess, about Cameron's, to Britain, to even West Rule Brexit, we know now is as Trump's being by Maaseiah assigned a Truexit. America's exodus to exit this world; maybe that sign was reiterating the 2002 cry, drop all this non-sense and run, get to the hills so even a Hilexit! What did Jesus say about running for your souls? If you're on a high porch, a balcony if you will, don't even return into your houses, pray said flight isn't in the winter. Pray said flight isn't on a Sabbath day, ...meaning, anybody? Meaning Carter man everything's shut down, you can't get what you need to escape, including transportation, ...ah my god Pier man, as long as I've considered that scripture. Yeah, yeah, doing Maaseiah's slow motion exodus dream, she saw yet reluctant people in long lines, for fuel, for food, and for cash,  ...ah yeah, ..and last but not least, pray for mothers or parents with infant children. Two women shall be in the field, one will be taken and the other left, two women grinding at the mill, one is taken, the other left. Two brothers you guys of the same house, belief, faith, one is taken and the other left because the one left fell away from his faith, ...yes, brand man but at least you know where your brother, is,  ...yes back to you Corte man, like most here, even you, but where is the rest of my family?" {{{"Attention all Juttah Preece and Preecest, we have a meeting tonight, the meeting hall 0700, it is mandatory that you be there. As you know, we're two 24 hours days from our destination and those wondering what's next, this meeting hall is about that, God is our Captain, so this is your first mate,  Hemingway speaking, thank you for trusting the Aqua Juttah and may God bless your exodus."}}} That remind me Pier, do you know a first prince Silverton Nicholas, Coogan? No, Ghost never heard of him, well the word is, as of America's Moses day exodus, he and his 12 coupled leads will take up the front, while you and your 12 coupled leads will take up, as supervise the rear, ...to where Ghost man, where are we going? That you just heard is said to be what the meetings tonight are for, ...now Braze can we go, ...yeah, sure, ...ah, Hillary call you Braze, and we Ghost, ..my name is Brazen, while my father name is Bronze, Brazen, Ghost River, and so on, even if my darling can call me what she want, I perfer Pier, I like being called Ghost, ah, see you guys around Castle Aqua Juttah, yeah see ya, if not for lunch, for dinner, ...and don't forget you guys, the meeting.  The seven angel trumpet you guys, only weeks prior, the closest to the earth as Maaseiah had at this time seen every formation of Jesus, so close to her, because ascension had come. There they were this meeting in the heavens for millennia prophesied and instead of taking her, this most important time ever in human history since the creation is used to urgently, urgently, Sia Maaseiah couldn't express enough, to give further warning, desolations of doom predicted US soil was now come, as in now come. Pier, you being on the crust of being a sia yourself, you Evolent both, even why you two are coupled, what was it this man, this stranger walking up expectantly to Sia Maaseiah asking her what is the secret of Memphis, as in Tennessee, but as in the New Madrid Fault Zone as well? I now think it meant, elephants stampeding, losing a handle on a nephew Carter, her Memphis son soon, warning about downtown Memphis bells ringing, referencing high earthquake activity, into a Memphis grandson, seeing horrors happen to Hawaii, happen to Memphis as well. Honestly, I think if we could get more news, or when we do, it's gonna tell us, that especially Raleigh, Frayser, Memphis, Tennessee, another area the little Miya girl of apocalypse was found in a traveling Sia Maaseiah's back seat. It is that it, this area, the place of Sia Maaseiah's birth and thirty plus years of prophetic outreach is collapsed into the abyss left by the New Madrid fault zone. I've read those prophecies, where she lived, this Raleigh, Memphis TN, as so where she experienced, live, this area collapse down, into the earth more than once,  ...don;t forget 2010 living this same area, she felt every major earthquake, in one manner or another, before they happen. That would both Evolent, ah, Ghost River be as she witnessed, a mighty death rider released out of the earth,  as just to open and swallowed, those that didn't drown the West coast, those that didn't burn, the midwest, upper mideast, so entire states of the US of A, now buried alive! Didn't Maaseiah have this dream, this vision, that made little sense, where she witnessed, just before Haiti's 2010 earthquake, it was grandparents burying their grandchildren alive, they were looking at one the other, while the grandparents poured dirt on them, again burying them alive? And there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour," Apostle John's, Rev. 8, 92 Ad, Apostle, Sia, Maaseiah, 1992, now a Matrix 8, ...and that Lakeside Pier Swanson, just come to you, just like that? Good night you guys, only I don't know how any of us can rest good after such through the heaven's throne, into the brazen altar of God, with our intercessory prayers regarding our lost loved ones,  ...and, and you Danny just come up with that? Right, you're right, but if you remember they as early as 2012, showed Sia Maaseiah that would now be her intercessory prayer, Jesus' was to intercede God's throne for us, the saints, now her reigning mission would be to intercede God's throne, for the tribulation saints, now our loved ones some place or another, again you guys, God bless, and good night, ...goodnight you two, I pray tomorrow bring better news." Why speak in parables, for they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone god's so are they, beware, Apb, see more here, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/07/these-are-descendants-of-beauty-rescued.html

    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment