Monday, July 23, 2018

By An Unkown Mayan Calendar, 2012, The Aqua Juttah, Reveal, The Exodus Of America

     -Starring: Riverdale, Eagle Nest, Crossbow and Canndida Nedra Demetria, Nick Cole Matthan and Melody Lee Ann Copts, Benedict Matthew Jefferson and Heather Gloria Taylor, and Attias Decimus Nunnize and Liefer Melody Bakes              

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

-Unto Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets sons, Aleph ben Jermaine
Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi
-Unto Eagle, Canyon, Sabertooth, Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook was born their first daughter Whitney Nicole Deburk, a daughter Sunflower Falls, Deer Haven Deburk and a son, Soar Eagle, Mountain Brook, Deburk 
-Unto Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland Micholet was born a son Herington Nicholas Williamson, a son Sterling Crayson Williamson and a daughter Nicholette Victoria Micholet 
-Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Chelsea, Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson      
-Unto Haley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson was born a son Craft Hudson French, a son Bishop Marilyn French and a daughter, Kennedy Algeria Williamson   
-Unto Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson was born a daughter Samantha Diane Anthony, a daughter Cethanthy Doris Anthony, and a son, Casiphia Rome Wellson  
Unto Brazen Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson was born a son, Timothy Romero Coogan, a son Paulson Terrance Coogan and twin daughters, Amiya Paris Coogan and Amirah Berlyn Manson 
-Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance  Danielle Saurus 
-Unto Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, was born a son, Bradford Norman Artelon and a daughter, Chelsea Kimberly Hertz
-Unto Grayson Lennod Roget and Ariana Rosamund Artelon was born twin sons, Cranstone Matthew Roget  and Creighton Michael Artelon
-Unto Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass was born their first son Wellson Jacob Westinghouse, a first daughter Hannah Shenir Westinghouse, and a second son, Alexander Cadance Glass
-Unto Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan  was born a daughter, Kiera Zion Johansson, a daughter Sion Praise Johansson and a son, Onon Decorte Jordan 

     -As of The Heir Juttah 1996, Sixteen Years As Of Their Graduate Year, By An Unknown Mayan Calendar, 2012, The Aqua Juttah, Reveal, Exodus Of America, Apb, The RAM

     -Yes, yes I understand my condolences and all to all but Ghost River if the west coast gone into the pacific, huge chunks of Canada too, into Yellowstone erupting, for two thirds more of US soil, and the mid-south sank into the New Madrid fault, surely the secrets of Memphis. Again if all of this death and dying, come America's, to Western rule removal is the downing of the since Genesis' fall, into Nimrod's brought to babel. The influence from Ancient rule into the Roman Empire, the UK, the US and again Canada is come a Mystery Babylon now failed as predicted by a designed these many millennia extinction level event. Then instead of crying over the fall of this great whore of abomination, having destroyed billions, poised to kill billions more we're supposed to be celebrating, plainly you guys why we wear white linen, it's what the marriage supper of the Lamb's truly is about, everlasting heaven and earth celebration of the downing of this great whore to the casting into the lake of fire beast Gog, Magog and Hamon Gog. I know, you all are thinking I can say all of that being on ship paradise to heaven but even so, that doesn't change nor alter truth, ...I hear you, I'm Eagle man very familiar with Sia Maaseiah's reveal of when God Himself paid her a visit, she says this as, that said visit was about the downing for ancients now world system come known as mystery Babylon. I've even heard other biblical scholars say, the only time it is recorded in scripture that God Himself made such a personal appearance, it was when Elohim Himself. When He come to father Abraham, as to reveal to them, their plans for how to deal with sin cities, Sodom and  Gomorrah, so just imagine when God Himself had an alike visit with Sia Maaseiah. The destruction of sin nations as of all those making up the entire western civilization from the Roman Empire into days at present, Elohim was in essence telling Sia Maaseiah. Basically you all, the same things, they'd revealed to Apostle John about the extinction level ending for always and forever Mystery Babylon, as two like right this second, our fears, tears all, forever earth changes, the Bride escape and the removal of Mystery Babylon America this planet happening simultaneously. No question, we've actually entered into an era where the so laboured the American Dream to the free world no longer. Then for some thinking that's not so amazing, just know, every facet of world slavery is suddenly abolished without return, without return, but I know, at the same time it's scary because we've entered into an era never before this planet, so to be shaken and nervous about it is to be uncertain about the unknown, a world without western rule, never before this world recent history. The little Miya girl of come apocalypse, the what Pier man? Sia Maaseiah, after she witnessed this world quaking stampede of elephants of staying unaware, she then saw assigned to their procrastinating vehicles was a little Miya girl, as of the Mayan prophecy, as of come apocalypse. Again now, who was with her doing a mighty translation that put them on a road that lead them to entering a new era and e.r.r.o.r you guys, that is now all biblical prophecy done, a new era and fear factor,  Jesus millennium come but said toll could only be crossed for a cost of two quarters, as in you all, two quarters of the earth now dead.  Yes, you guys I yet say era and e.r.r.o.r, because even at the end of Jesus millennium men are going to make their biggest error as now, as forever, plotting against, betraying and targeting the only human being ever on this earth, Elohim recognizes as His Appointed Christ, Jesus, the lasting only for a few second, final Gog and Magog. The lasting, Pier man,  only for a few seconds Gog and Magog? Yes, Erin doll, per the cry Psalm 2, why do the heathen rage and the people even after a thousand years of reigning with Him, satanic mutiny against him.  God knowing the heart of man, scripture says after the thousand years are finished, Satan will again be loosed, so persuading a group of those yet rebellious post Jesus millennium, now you guys, and this is by a number in likeness to the grains of sands. Only as Pier is describing, a fireball from heaven, what could be what apostle Peter described as a burning inferno, that engulfed the entire planet, then asking knowing this, like at this very moment, it will, all of it will be consumed,  ..that Evolent is what Sia Maaseiah saw happen from the east coast, even into the Whitehouse, she saw it all burn, ...yes, Caleb, you guys, knowing such pending disasters are come, what manner of man ought you to be, of course heart wise? So Evolent, you all, destroying them, this final collusion against God's Anointed with Satan only seconds in and the next time these mutinous hearts are again heard of is while they're crying from the horrors of a lake of fire, fire, brimstone and gnashing of teeth. I actually you all, witnessed live that spirit of Churchians not really looking forward to Christ Jesus reign overthrowing this world despite it's mystery Babylon killing billions, and these again were church people. During which this pastor stood before them a full pulpit of them and described the Phenom along both the rapture and the second return of Christ, this congregation didn't I kid you not, they didn't show an ounce of love at the thought of the weaponization of peace on earth, America, West Rule, being thrown down by Jesus' reappearing and I was like what is this? I mean it, I was like, what is this, how can this be? These are supposed to be Jesus people, there should've been shouting for joy so loud, dancing even and they had nothing but hatred for him, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Yes Skylar, but even if you ask them they couldn't explain it, except like the people in Jeremiah's day they and their sins, their American dream  are so incorrigible as the leopard's spots and the Ethiopian skin, to point evil is good to them and they can't shout for the one whose gonna destroy their heart's love, even if it Jesus. I say their heart's love, Jesus said referring to religious leaders, these people worship God with their mouth, but their hearts are far from him and that's Skylar what you saw. You saw a mass gathered of people who weren't in love with God anymore, but the world, they don't serve so that he rid them of America, but bless them with Her, all the more. Equally proving what Maaseiah said she heard about mass assembly, being told to fall in love in God, but one thing, first thing Jesus assured God judges us according to what's in our heart, spitting out Luke warmers, casting sinners in that lake of fire, that's God Righteous judgement as well."     >>>"Earth to Erin, Erin, ...yes, yes, ...ah, where are you? I said I'm going for snacks, drinks you want something? No, I guess not, ....you know I hate that, when you give these questionable answers, ...Gally, no, okay, wait, wait, I mean yes, yes, I am thirsty, hungry, why don't I just come with you? You do know there are telescopes all around the deck for sky watching, your favorite place these days, ....it's not that, I just be in deep thought and my eyes wonder skyward, ...a good description Erin for day dreaming, I guess. Why don't we just go out, I mean while the Aqua is topside, there's no telling how long it's to last nor when there's to be another day like this one. Look, I'm sorry, you haven't heard from your family ...just please Galileo don't say no news is good news, ...I promise, I won't, just don't be so distant from me, ...I didn't know I was, ....yeah well you are ...look, can we go to the visitors center, see if there's been any word? If it Erin Pristine get us out of this room yes, let's go, hope, pray, there's news and that news is good, ...good, now give me this stout arm and shoulder and let me show you husband just how close we can be, simeased even, how you like that? I love it, I love Erin being close to you, you know that, all this distance isn't for me, don't be shy to be as close as you need at all times, ..we are one, ...exactly, we are one.  Am I seeing right, is Gally and Erin topside?  Hey Corte man, Jen, you guys been in the visitor center lately, any new word from the states, or should I say good news? None yet I hate to say and if you're going there you better prepare to stand, there is standing room only, you do know they have stations where you can listen to updates, but it can get a little repetitive, and thus worrisome. I'm sorry you two, don't let me discourage you, ...you guys really believe this is Sia Maaseiah predicted tens of millions dead? I can only tell you Erin a super eruption does have the potential to take out many millions of lives instantly, something Sia Maaseiah warn while everyone else was predicting maybe thousands. To her it was crazy, seeing Erin as I just said, tens of millions were in these localities, up close and person, again sorry, but mine, all of mine are missing back there, over there, wait, where are we? Somewhere not expected, we're barely on the African continent, for some reason we're headed for Egypt, ....Egypt, as is Egypt? Yeah, I heard we're to, there's something about Moses' exodus  ...Moses' exodus? I heard that too, ....so what about it? Ah that we'll to disembark the aqua, that part of Egypt and actually follow it, ..actually follow what Brand man? The trail along Moses's exodus, that, that is as far as Aqua's voyage will take us,     ...you heard that, really? How, where, even whom? Beloved, I still wanna go to the visitor center, ...yes, yes, I'm coming, that's really curious Brand man, please, you and Corte find out more, ...I will, I'll do that right now, ...good, thanks, I mean they got to be joking. Yeah Phe, Phe, who the heck your husband been talking too? Well just know Ghost, we're not the only group of wedding worshippers, there's one group whose leader is being called Africa's Juttah, first Prince, just as this enactment of Moses's exodus has something to do with him and Sia Maaseiah, I guess we'll see. Look, what we do know is Aqua Juttah is arriving us somewhere in particular and that seem to be northern Africa, Egypt ....even Brand if possible, have anyone considered the fact they wondered in the desert for 40 years? Yeah Ghost man because of sin, now God has assigned reapers and the hill of Negeb Ophel for that  ...and you Grayson just had to remind me of all of that, ...yeah Ghost man like we'll ever forget, we watch those guys just disappear"    >>>"Danny (Danielle), you okay? How can you Erin even ask that? Look all around you, most of the people here, like you I might add, have lost entire families, no, we're not alright, ...I didn't mean it that way, ..then how did you mean it? Danny, come on, ...no, that's okay Carter, I meant it as whether you'd received even worst news? Worst than our families where  just incinerated, right? And that's Danielle my fault, how? Can we go now? Yeah Gally man go, you shouldn't be here, your family wasn't even in the country, they'd already escaped, like cowards I guess some would say. That is so crazy to say, so unfair, look, I know Danny you're hurting, but they left the states just as Sia Maaseiah warn us all do to and for how long was that? Decades, decades Danny, don't hate me because I have loved ones who listen and did accordingly as God's oracle suggested? Let me see, isn't that why Danny we were all along the southeast coast when this happen, wasn't it too because we listened to Sia Maaseiah telling us that was the safest area for now? Okay, okay you two, the worse that can happen that then happen been predicted thousands of years before Maaseiah and thirty plus years into her reveal and the only true way to be ready for it. It was to be in Christ and right now, ascended into the third heavens and it's no one's fault but their own if they got caught unware, having been warn. We all knew this day was coming, the closer it grew the more we denied it, so we are suffering those consequences, nobody fault but one's own, so, I say we arrange a prayer vigil for the other hundreds of millions that did survive.  Ah god no, there goes that siren, I was so wishing we stay topside into the weekend, we Carter could come back up before then ..no, once Erin we're down, it's for at least three days, so if possible Monday or Tuesday, ...talk to you guys for dinner, ....hey, where do I go to know more about our course and destination? It's all there, the ships manifest, just type or speak your inquiries and there it is, ...thanks, see yall for dinner as well, I'm sorry babe, but at least we can listen to the news for updates, ...okay, that's fine. I been thinking Gally about what you said your parents said, ..what's that babe? That the husband and wife have the power of life and death in their reproduction organs and that is not an action you enter into without sacred vows between God and Man, why the covenant of marriage is as ancient as the Adam. I know, ...I'm sorry that siren was blaring so loud, ...I said I know, your body Erin is my body as well, I know you're pregnant with Sam, ...pregnant with Sam? Yes, with Sam, as in short for Samantha, ...so  you're Gally telling me not only am I pregnant, not only am I pregnant with our daughter, but her name is Samantha? I guess beloved I'm telling you I researched and peeked at our AJG, I know, I know, even after you told me not to, ...no, no, not, not to, but if so we do it together, ...so I guessed right? Look you guys, you can see the incoming from down here as it impacts the waters along the aquarium ...it's raining stars from heaven, ....they really like to play it scary close don't they? Wow Gally, I guess our world really doesn't exist anymore, does it? Wow, ...we gonna schedule the vigil before or after dinner? Since we pray Hayley before we eat, I suggest the prayer vigil is first, it'll even make for conversation while dinning, I guess. ...so babe what's it gonna be, the Gardens, the auditorium or the aquarium, I don't want to go to the auditorium unless you gonna sing and I elect the one you didn't, the theatre hall, let's see what's movies are showing, ...hum, you're always better at this than me, ...I'll be in the teen pub, babe, Halde, you coming? I think I'm gonna lay down, come for me in an hour? I will, ..please Hayley, don't forget, ....I'll remind him, we'll be right there, thanks, Cay, you welcome sister and you say you're not a spoiler, beautiful, stunning wife, am, I, am I a spoiler yes, certainly, why you think I even married you? Told you, I know my stuff brother, I know my stuff, Hayley, you still coming? "              

   -Unto Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson was born a daughter Samantha Diane Anthony, a daughter Cethanthy Doris Anthony, and a son, Casiphia Rome Wellson  
                  







No comments:

Post a Comment