Monday, August 20, 2018

The Light Of Muzit And Symphony

The Light Of Phearce Phearson, The Paris Globe, PG 
Saints Habitate Restoration INaturtally Kaotic Situations

The Confession                                                                                              05/21/2000
www.evacuateus14.blogspot.com 

     -I saw this implausible act of denial right before I did it, at the time I was watching old footage about the gay and lesbian movement in America. I remember one scene in particular, a young dying male screaming to both the medical and political boards “YOU’RE KILLING ME!” Immediately I thought, no, you’re killing yourself and now you’ve killed mankind. Is this not like the heterosexuals in this same country blaming these identical boards for both ancient to recent, just this flood of sexually transmitted diseases? It is here I am to know that sexual promiscuity in this country and thus the world is the holocaust, a new ritual of Russian Roulette, AWAKE! That you be aware,  that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you, as to pluck Ambers from the burning, Apb, The RAM… see, read more here, www.bloodfarmers2015.blogspot.com  

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 2012

                         …YOU’VE JUST ENTERED THE AFRICAN JUTTAH 2020…

                                                           BY: APOSTLE P. A. BRADFORD
                                                            WR. 1986-1993-1996-2016/17/18

                                             …The Glory Of His Nostril Is Terrible…

                                                                     Regan VII

     -"Sitting in the dark?" A kind, quite handsome Phearson was to find her, was to draw remarkably close to her as these were above comprehension trials for them both. "Vince said you've been here all day," modeling the stunner he was into her, at fiddling in her long, sandy strands, as so to bath in her adorably tempting scent. "You want to talk about it? So how long were you two lovers? Excuse me, you and Vince?" An assured by these abrupt revelations Regan Central locked more than curious eyes with an in haste to abase himself Phearcson McPhearson. "Up until a year before I started receiving your letters, just before Rig this amazing article I read in the Paris Globe, that one written by an Apache Arrow Deburk, alias Alyn Tristian, Alyn, One entitled ‘The Suicidal Confession.’ It was an amazing article Rig whereas Mr. Deburk is to compare homosexuals to blood farmers who perilously, monstrously and even murderously cultivate their gardens with this world's one blood supply instead of water. Thus diverting this single hemoglobin, at poisoning the world's blood harvest with a holocaust impenetrable, namely HIV-Aids. I tell you I was ready to pack and move all my, I can't Phearce put myself in, shhhhh I would never Rig put you in danger, never, ever, the test came back positive. Test?" Grave with an alarm sending his thoughts on like this roller, coaster ride of twist and turns at how Regan Central knew something he didn't. Indeed what test had he taken? When? Where? Even how and was deadly Aids this positive? "The pregnancy test," sweeping at creeping tears at pulling a few packed bag free was she obviously going somewhere, home perhaps as she'd been with him from her hospital release. "I'm pregnant with Henry's child, I'm so confused, I don't know, it's ok, we'll figure, how is it Phearce ok? I've been sitting here in this spot all day trying to figure this, wondering why I've been so greatly punished, it's not a punishment," did a tremendous after her with an infatuation indescribable Phearson come again into her inviting spoor, that stinging uncertainty. "Not Rig directly but that we're born into and are at limits with a prevailing calamity, hence Christ's Cross. I don't want to lose you, please tell me I’m, it's healing, I don't know Rig suddenly I heard a voice say, it's healing. How the nine months you're to carry this child will be a time of regeneration not just for us but all those involved. And once it's born we're to see something human, something wonderful come out of something horrible, something so inhuman. My grandmother Louise always told me we should treat trials and tribulations like storms that come and go so untimely. Storms she said can be very damaging even deadly but once Rig they're passed, these clouds of illusions, how nothing is the same. How we're to see a brighter day, see and comprehend Rig in ways at first eluding us entirely. I don't know, ah baby we can do this! "We?" Wrestling instead off, away angrily was she at better to cry, a back to him, after those specific get away bags. "What we? My made deranged proposed Phearce raped me, leaving me for dead and managed to slip up and kill his fool self, my god leaving me with these impossible remedies. He also killed you, killed us Rig, the devil's very aim, but like this unborn growing inside you we're both to metamorphose into this newness of life as all things are possible with the supreme. I know baby learning of this pregnancy just made things a little more difficult but what else is there to be done? You're going to kill it? That's still Regan Central growing inside you, Regan Central and a man you knew and loved, not the monster Rig, but Herenton Egan Lowd the man. I'll admit Phearce this conversation is not going at all like I thought, I know, you thought you would use my ex-homophile lifestyle, this pregnancy as reasons that we're to go our separate ways. Only Rig, I want what was promised me in the beginning, I want the cleavage, do you know how greatly I desire at having you? How I want to cleave to Regan Central, how I want her, just her and none other for all eternity cleaving to me. That's what we as husband and wife are to share behind closed doors, what billions have song and can't perform, even in that marriage bed Regan is to be phenomenally above and beyond this reality. I've not lost my dreams Regan," easing a comforting sigh of release, even an agreement of his warm breath into the back of her head, those smell good, feel good, silky soft strands. “They've only for a time been placed on hold, perhaps on faith, that door. I got to think, I've packed as you see and will be off to Celeste so I, I married you that night in the hospital, I made that vow to you Rig but most of all to the Supreme Host, I'm not only your husband but the father of that unborn. Why don't I Rig run you a soothing, hot bubble bath and we sleep on all of this, as to Rig digest it all and if you feel the same by morning I'll put you on a plane to Celeste myself, what say you? I say that sound so incredible, that my astonishing husband of the Juttah vows, is so astonishing, how can I refuse him? Good, a hot bath then, yes, and something to eat right, yes, right again, good, a hot soothing bath and dinner coming up." Beware, AWAKE! Apb, The RAM, see, read more here, www.regancentral15.blogspot.com

     Who Is This King Of Glory, This Son Of David, This Lord Of Host? (Jesus Christ), He Is This King Of Glory...see Psalm 24:10, www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com

The Light Of Muzit And Symphony

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 2012

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Phearson Mycal McPhearson, Branch Vincent Dante, Ctrenti Israel Bonai 

     Starring: Branch Dante Vincent, Cadence Nicole Coledalay, Phearce Mychal McPhearceson, Regan Central Whitehead, Celestial Allison Lopez, Roman Neal Copeson , Herenton Egan Lowed,  South Lee Whitehead, North Lee Whitehead, Est West Anderson Whitehead and Regan Central Whitehead, Ctentri Israel Bonai, Tennyson Natali Rus’sell, Ambrey Carson Vincent, Kyler Nicole Duncan…

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy 

Unto Regan Central Whitehead and Phearson Mycal McPhearson was born their first son Tyson Dimitri McPhearson and a son Skylar Mycal McPhearson and a daughter Brandy Eriel Whitehead
Unto Branch Vincent Dante and Tennyson Natali Rus’sell, was born their twin sons first Haze Coven Dante and Coven Blaze Dante, and a daughter, Bristol Arvin Russ’ell  
Unto Ctentri Israel Bonai  and Natasha Myan Simpson was born a daughter Danielle Paris Bonai, a daughter, Ellison Peril Bonai and a son Genesis Hayden Simpson    
Unto Blain Daniel Cockeron and Ninth Symphony Artz was born their sons, quads, Tristan Carter Cockeron, Adamson Trenice Cockeron, Stephon Victor Cockeron, Richard Shakespeare Cockeron and a son born later, Beethoven’s Fifth Artz
                                                          
In The beginning God                                                          05/21/2000


                                     How Long, O Lord, Holy And True?
                                               
                                                 Scene XVII 

     “My goodness,” looking up from his drink at the bar did a cheerful Phearson find himself face to face with an astonishing thing. “I see you made it to New York, yeah, I see you remember, Ctentri right? Yeah I remember. I thought I would take you up on your offer,” happily shaking his hand, never could Phearson McPhearson imagined such the like. “Just how did you find me? Ahhh,” having glanced curiously around the night club soon seeing a kind wave of Branch Vincent, did Phearce seeing as well, get up, with this guess following, to join Branch Vincent. “I thought you told me you would never be caught dead in this place again, well Vince I guess you can say I’ve done a lot of dying since. I had to bring Ctentri here to you, he said he felt lead of the Lord, even the Holy Spirit, that he couldn’t let you Vince get away. It’s not of God, what?” Having a smile of uncertainty to whether Vincent was talking to him or Phearson, did he rub a nervousness as this into his slacks, a defective glance about at easing into a seat. “What you’re seeking Ctentri, it’s not of God and if Holy Spirits did indeed lead you here, that’s what I’m supposed to tell you, actually we, it’s what we’re to tell you. What make you, how, why are you so certain? You’re talking about same sex relations right, courtships, marriages? There’s only one god Ctentri that can give you what you’re searching for and it’s not the God of heaven, not unless He’s to abandon His Own Will for mankind, even this Christ Lord, Jesus. You ever heard of the Genesis, of Adam and Eve? Of course, I know about God, Ancient of years ago creating one man, and that one man Ctentri, not just male and female, but husband and wife. You have to then realize even painstakingly, this is God’s Will for mankind despite the passage of time, male and female, husband and wife. Yeah, yeah, you think I haven’t heard this all before, ok Ctentri, what is sin? What you mean what is sin? All unrighteousness is sin, but whose to say, sin is a transgression Ctentri, against the righteousness of God, and same sex relations fit under the banner of fornication, right? Unless you’re married, if it’s not, if Ctentri it’s not of God how will you ever justify it marriage or not? As so Ctentri when Vince say marriage, he’s talking about the physical conjoining of a naturally born male husband and a naturally born female, wife, hence God knowing the heart.  I know mankind builds freely upon what he considers his foundation only there is only one foundation laid, which hath been laid, and God by His Own Son’s Blood, hath laid it, we build, live and worship accordingly or we perish. People are allowed to transgress against God every day, twenty-four hours a day, it doesn’t mean it’s justified by God. Though that man, like God is free to practice his own will, he’s even free to kill and die but after this, I know, I know, reaping what’s sown, the judgment await. Though if sodomy can never be justified, not only is it fornication, it is a transgression against the body, it’s the one sin. That's a transgression against the body, the very body Holy Spirits want to take and make into the temple of God. The temple of God Ctentri is where God in all of His Glory, by the anointing of Holy Spirit power and mercy dwell, it’s The Christ citing, destroy this temple and in three days it shall be rebuild. Yeah, its what the Supreme Christ was describing to the Samaritan woman, how the cathedrals and the temples and churches and congregations would all be done away with. That for whatever purpose they served would now be performed individually within each believer, now serving God in Spirit and Truth and where not even the gates of hell could against it, prevail. But, but, it’s not possible, talk about away with the middle wall of partition, the entire assembly would, I know, like Jesus, they would fight us to the death, which Ctentri they do, all over this world, but without prevail. No, no still, what you’re saying, that would make us like god, more like the Christ Lord, who was God manifested in the flesh, making us Christian. My Jesus in heaven,” displaying a gasping sigh of bedazzlement at falling back from an attentive edge of his seat, of all he was seeing and hearing. Truly, the very implication, the sure glory, even divinity of what he was realizing, two of the most gorgeous men in the world, most of all what he was hearing. “Even guys if what you’re saying is true, I couldn’t do it, no, none of us can, as you say, do it, it’s why we have to surrender, why Christ's Apostleship is begging us to.  It’s why Ctentri we have to lay down our arms so to speak that they’re to do it, God’s will through us, you must be born again,” passing away into a blank awareness at quoting this especial Christ of them all, at thinking what indeed had he got himself into, indeed who were these guys? “Yes, but most of all Ctentri you must be willing, willing because the Supreme Heavenly Host cannot, and the emphasis Ctentri is on, can’t, they cannot go against your free will. Only as you reconcile with them, and yield your will forthwith do they then by a spiritual intervention inexpressible. Do they then begin to shape your heart, unto your mind, unto your soul into a holiness of the Lord Father Supreme, yeah the only sacrifice the Holy Lord will not despise. Ok, ok, it make sense, flesh and blood, sin, cannot inherit, this is why they hated him so, but they only got a glimpse of what you guys are telling me now. Yeah Ctentri but even this indication of God’s form of righteousness, right there manifested in flesh jeopardized and imperiled all things they’d believed and taught since Father Abraham.  And, and, what make you, how do you, what make you guys so sure? It’s the truth, the truth according to the living and righteous word of God, it is this greatest testament of all at God’s will for the spiritual will of mankind. We haven’t Ctentri told you anything that isn’t according to the living word, just ask yourself, what is God’s will for not only this life, but mostly for your eternity? As you just quoted, if flesh and blood can’t inherit God’s Kingdom, then how does flesh and blood then transform to Holy Spirit, how do sinful flesh become Holy? The Supreme Christ born of a free will, tempted at all points inherited God’s Kingdom because he gave over His will to the will of God. Yeah it happen to me right here, well not right here, up there, sitting at that bar, coming here was everything and all things. It was like clockwork, my favorite thing of all to do, then all of a sudden this particular night I saw things in a light.  Even in a revelation if you will, like I’d never seen it before, I know Vince I never told you this, but I suddenly glanced about the entire club and I said to myself, all these people are going to hell, and I’m going with them. I didn’t know it then, but it was a breaking through of the illusive veil pulled over our sense of spiritual awareness from our mother’s womb, a darken mirror even. Though now like you Ctentri, I begin to know and to accept and believe what was by Holy Spirits made known to me, so that’s Phearce, why you abandon the club. Correct, that’s why, this belief didn’t come easy, the truth was like stabbing thieves all over and through, because I didn’t want it to be true. I didn’t want the will I treasured so to be hostile to God’s will, even a hatred and a rebellion, but there it all was. There, in the Supremes’ living word, forget choosing the will of a perverse lifestyle, though from my mother’s womb, I was a transgression against God as all are, cursed. Thus you  two, is the lesson of the woman with the issue of blood, not only that she was cursed, so was her womb and all mankind proceeding from it with Jesus the only Blessed HOPE! Everything else then Ctrenti being temporal hope, Band-Aids if you will, wow Pearce I never, me either, ah, Regan, so you guys are saying this is what has brought me to New York, to you two? We’re saying if this, as you say is the Holy Spirits will for all mankind, knowing the heart, they will not Ctentri leave you ignorant therein, again, God’s will, that mankind, all of them, us, are to dwell like Holy Spirits, in the House of This Lord Father, forever, Amen.” Why speak in parables? For they say the lord seeth us not, the lord is ascended from the earth. For they having eyes but they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone gods, so are they."

     That you be aware, that you be born-again, that you know an apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you. For the great day of his wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand? Apb, The RAM

                                     Even Unto God With My Voice
                                                     Scene VII 

-"It's wrong Sym" packing her things, getting out was Cupid Muzit finally doing what the two of them had been contemplating for years "what else is there to be said? It's a perverted lust, marriage, heck union and nothing we do or say is going to make it right, is going to make it fit. It's just as well" as one put off did Ninth Symphony sit the window seal a sorry sort at how Cupid Muzit and not herself had enough nerves to finally call them quits. "You've always Cupid been so double minded about this whole, and what, you're not Sym twice minded? I'm not asking you I'm doing what I know is not only right but righteous, since when Cupid Muzit are you to judge what's righteous, you think what South Lee is seeking of you is righteous? I think it's what the Supreme intended Sym, I think anything opposing that is a curse no matter how right it feel or seem, I think Sym one day we're all going to have to answer to Him according to the lives we've lived on this earth, and those whose living opposite His plan and purpose will suffer not only in this life but in the life to come. So I need to find me a man is that it?" As one intensely mocking Cupid Muzit, her ability to come clean at showing herself all the more wise, "if I'm to be complete I need a man completing me? You need to find forgiveness, for without it Sym we become a party to that in which we hate, we become the hypocrite, a hypocritical perversion. We pray daily that we're not by the Supreme to be lead into inducements and corruption, but what about our own will Sym? What about those profane, unnatural lusts abiding in man's heart, tempting and provoking us that we're to be lead a whoring all the days of this life? My god, you have changed, this isn't change, this is illumination, what have I said just now Sym that you didn't already know but withdraw, but is jettison at practicing because actually it's not the Supremes' will that is to be achieved but our own? And my god Sym don't let us suffer according to these foul practices of ours, then is He a Supreme totally forsaking us,” as one finally getting the last of her packages out, shoes, dresses, books, that she's not to have a reason to return, “you see I know the marriages people are to have without vows of commitment Sym, what those of same sex marriages are to share in bed is wrong. How those practicing these unholy unions and reunions not only is the deception unparalleled but more so is their defiance of truth and sanctity. I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm just tried of hurting myself, of abolishing Sym whatever manner of normalcy on this earth I'm to have. There is no normalcy here, that Cupid is the illusion, not if we Sym set our thoughts, even our hearts desires above where our Supreme Father is, that supreme salvation that is a reconciling peace, but if we're surrounded with chaos even in our heart, we're worshipping the disaster Sym we're to avoid, we sleep with our deadliest enemy, our own insurrections and lack of forgiveness. What make you think South is to even want you now? Can't you see this isn't about South, I mean he's possibly the best thing ever, but this is about me Sym, it's about getting myself back to the place I belong forever."


No comments:

Post a Comment