Sunday, May 27, 2018

ALL THE PATHS OF THE LORD ARE MERCY AND TRUTH UNTO SUCH AS KEEP HIS COVENANT AND HIS TESTIMONIES

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Lakeside Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, 1986-2016/17/18

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy


...ALL THE PATHS OF THE LORD ARE MERCY AND TRUTH UNTO SUCH AS KEEP HIS COVENANT AND HIS TESTIMONIES...
                                                         SCENE XV
A Month After Desrek's Shooting

     “Sweetheart, what now? I woke and you was gone, glanced the clock it's three in the morning, plus lady love it's freezing out here, so I take it that was Desrek earlier, is he gone? Only a few hours ago, ...and how long he's to be in Africa? The endurance of his sick release, Kiefer Bay is joining him and that's why you're crying? Don't do that, please don't do that, don't even see that I'm crying because I got Nicholas Edin Coogan on the brain, the heart and in the blood, this aching and I can't fathom how I will ever free myself. I don't understand, free yourself, of me? I don't, I'm lost, I don't understand, ...you don't understand? When every tick, tock of the clock Nicholas and all assigned itineraries therein draw us further and further apart this too incredible marriage bed we were just now! Then how many ways damn it girl do you want me to say it, how do I even begin to count them? Stay here, not only is the bridal shop your phenom here in need of you, you're about to launch a male euphorium, castle, c;est l'homme, for the primal, business male. Okay, okay, look, you are going to have tell me what is it in Manhattan exactly, exactly Tiffany Ann that draws you and draws you regardless of how momentous we are together? Only lets just do it in there, because I'm freezing, right, here, sit, talk to me , ...I don't know Nicholas, but I don't think it's a mystery as you think, I believe it's only that New York is home for me, this only one since my mom death I've known and trusted. Then home is supposedly where the heart is, I get it, only Tiffany at our confessions just now, only just now, you have something of a quagmire this loving heart, it's either me or it's Manhattan, it can't be both. Then please Nicholas Edin don't say that, please don't see it like that, ...I didn't, I didn't say that, not darling as you think, I mean you are like torn between us, right? Heartbreak, ache, tears and denial all, even to the point of betraying cupid arrows and affairs, so I ask further, even with fear and trembling, see my hands, shaking. Is it Christian Cros, is it Mr. Artelon, even Spirit River? Because Tiffany if so, I can't compete with that, that's in God's territory, so, hell I never could. Look at me, I am on my knees to you darling man, husband, look at me, there is no manner of competition when it come to my love for you, hell for us, that marriage bed. It's settled, the vows, the ah, merging of orgasisms, steeping flesh and blood, we are over and over again. Uh my god Nicholas, how do we ever find our way back of such explosive, risque consultations? Regretfully beloved, because we must, if without shedding of blood, without death and dying Tiffany there is no remission, who then can have such the amazing Genesis Marriage, who then? There you go, ..there i go? That look, sometimes Nicholas Edin you look at me, ..I look at you? But you just told me to look at you, ...yes, but not like that, this melting all things I am into you, into us, signed, sealed, delivered. This look, this piercing look, stop it, ....you are Tiffany a wonderment all your own and sometimes I'm dumbfounded even, how about you don't ask me to explain it? I look at you Tiffany because you are my wife and that's bedazzling enough, now, come back to bed, come, come, we have hours until norming, still. I'll race, you'll race me? And the winner get what, what else is there beyond heaven? Win, beat me Monsieur Coogan and see, ....false start, no fair, not fair Tiffany Ann Coogan! All is fair and in love and war, ...is that what this is, ...what, you didn't know!"   {{{"Hello, this is Medicine Deburk, ...1, 2 Tynan is coming for you, 3, 4, you are her joy, 5, 6, you are her wish, 7, 8 you're sweet as a cake, 9, 10, Bow, Ty, again and again!"}}}     >>>"If Tiffany you don’t mind, who is this Felicity person? I’m afraid it’s another promise of Desrek Alum he didn’t keep, I’ll tell you, though it should be him, but this conversation at this time, is not good. Felicity was Desrek’s FiancĂ©, ...his what? More than that Sole, they were only a few days from the wedding when doing a basic training exercise she felled and broke her neck. Uh my god, ah my god, please don’t tell me that, what’s even worse, he faced this unthinkable tragedy Sole by dropping everything, a wedding, a honeymoon, a future wife and family, by coming here to face Corronda’s tragedy. Well after he confided in me, we went back to Germany, to her parents, to make amends and leave this sweet jewel he’d purchase for Felicity alone, and to her gravesite to again make amends, as he’d not seen her since her, or faced this horror tearing his heart straight out since he’d bid her goodbye the morning of. All that is christ, how could he not tell me, us? I think in the beginning Sole he felt guilty that he’d made such permanent, personal plans without informing his immediate family, so if he take his time with Kiefer Bay, we're not to marvel. That in a way he was being punished, you know how grief is, not matter, who, even whom, you’re most of all convinced it’s your fault, that even God is punishing you. Though Sole you know why this is not a subject you can discuss with Him, yeah, man I just can’t believe all that was happening with him and he just laid it all aside for Ronda. Anyway, I better get out, let the others come in, they can't wait to meet you, I saw Maaseiah how difficult that was, that you not only spoke from Desrek’s experience, but from your own. I have one more question you staying here in France or you're going back to the state, I'm launching another store, Castle c'est l'homme, 'this is the man, right?' Right, well, I'm, learning, ah, I start my studio sections, so I'm kinda nervous, don't be, just let as come natural as nature is. What about you, your secret is out singing at the wedding like that, Dare told me you could sing, but not like that, I got we kidda do a duet or two, you promise? Yeah, I promise, you pick the songs, let me know where, when, okay, okay seeing you're serious, ....ah send Itcus and Belize in, I will, later May, you as well, Sole, godspeed." {{{"Decorte here, ....hey and they' here, they want to talk more about the approaching interview, that's if you still want to do it and all? Ah, yeah, I wanna do it, it's gonna take me like thirty to get there,"}}},  ..babe, hey I got to go into the center for an hour or two, you stay right here under warm covers, ..you're tickling my ear, ....okay, I'll be right back, ....I'll be right here, stop it, that, tickle, Tony, stop!"   {{{"Positive, ah my god the pregnancy test is positive, self, staring back at me from the mirror, guess who else is pregnant, I am, ah my lord, I'm pregnant!"}}} Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord see us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have, but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone gods, so are they, beware, Apb, The RAM!    

No comments:

Post a Comment