Thursday, May 10, 2018

I MAY TELL ALL MY BONES THEY LOOK AND STARE UPON ME, SEEING THE BRIDE IN HEAVEN

 -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Sia Desrek Allum Roget and Sia Soledad Maurice Roget

The Unending Love Antidote


The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18


 Unto Kylan Dillan Roget and Danielle Alexis Blaine was born a son, Tayshaun Alexander Stuart, a son Cosby Alfred Stuart and a daughter Kellen Resen Micolet Blaine    

Unto  Desrek Allum Roget and Kiefer Bay Smithsonian was born their son Dillan, Kylan Roget  and a daughter, Robin Zioness Smithsonian 
Unto Soledad Maurice Roget and Kessel Berlin Smithsonian was born their first daughter, Reese Lora lay Roget and a second daughter Cadence Noël Roget 
and a daughter Christian Journey Smithsonian
Unto Collin Hain Johnaanson and Andrea Lorene Gray was born their first son Corte Michael Johansson, a son Nicholas Francisco Johnaanson, and a daughter, Erica Ilesha Gray       

      ...I MAY TELL ALL MY BONES THEY LOOK AND STARE UPON ME...
                                                       SCENE XII

    {{{"Let me get this right, you and Kas were playing by the pool and you felled and knocked yourself unconscious, ambulance came and everything, are you alright? I'm good, but look while I was unconscious I saw something that's just not possible, and I broke down as vulnerable as a baby in Kassel's beast, her lap the other night, it was not pretty, scared her even more to death. I saw the bride reigning in heaven, first I witnessed the antichrist in great prowess throughout the earth, nothing, no body could stop him. Then I was made to see the bride sitting in her reign, and Desrek man, it was her, it was, it was, ah, her, Tiffany,  excuse, say that again, when I saw the brides identity it was, her, it was your May, ...you saw this, while you was unconscious? Yes tears are running down eve now as I say, and not only so, she had in her possession Desrek, the stone cut out without hands, ah my christ Sole. Yes, the same one that King Nebuchadnezzar saw and Daniel saw as he was shown what this king saw and Desrek, there's more, you breathing? ...I'm trying, it, this specialty stone, it had the surface of a meteor, it looked like a meteor and when she released, ..released it, you witnessed Maaseiah as the reigning bride, having the stone cut out without hands in her possession, even when she release it? Yes, and, and when she did, when she readied to release it, I heard a voice say in my ear, and Desrek I quote, this is the antichrist murderer, ...which mean Sole, Jesus' second return into his Millennium reign. Ah my god Sole, I have tears in my eyes on top of tears, my heart is fluttering, I'm heating up for god-sakes,  that mean Desrek, Maaseiah Adonai isn't just her name it's who and what she is,  only in heaven, after this wordless celebration, she's called, Lord Urusalem, ....Lord Urusalem? Yes, I researched it, it mean city of peace, with Jesus being Prince of Peace, it mean that just as we Desrek, picture Jesus at God's right hand, we Sole picture her, at his left hand, that just as Jesus ws given to intercede for the saints, the reign Bride  is given to intercede the tribulation saints, i saw that as well. You always Desrek treated her like she was special, both staying near her and just as well far away, treating her his sacred, ...yeah, that's Sole, because I knew something about May was special. But nothing like this, nothing nowhere close to this, ...you think she know, that she has any clue, that, that's why she's so funny about her birth name? No, no, I doubt it, and the name thing is just her not wanting to grow us being called god, I guess  ...look is it possible for us to see things Desrek, we're not supposed to? Well it is written in the word all the more doing end times, all the more by grace gifts, we see, hear and understand all the more, and stop calling me that, it's freaking me out  ..stop calling you Desrek, that's your name yes, but how often do you Sole call me that? That reveal just left me speechless Sole, my god is christ, good, because I don't plan to repeat it and I don't want you to either, seeing her, your May that way, doesn't that mean as Jesus was god manifested in the flesh, she's the Bride manifested in the flesh or something? Ah, I'm late for after class studies, I got to go, but yes, Sole, something like that yes,  bye, and take care of  yourself  ...okay, we'll talk later.}}} Uh, that was odd, babe, is that you I hear? Hey, I didn't now you was here, I just now darling slipped in quietly as not to wake you so I could bring you breakfast in bed, ....breakfast in bed, okay give me like five, I'm in bed, eyes closed, completely oblivious and then you slither and slide in with steamy surprises, okay, okay here I go!"     >>>"Good evening Mr. Soledad Aggart, I'm Ms. Pitman, you look priceless, this your stunning wife Kassle Berlyn as well, I'm sure people are yet riveted through by that open might performance, I know I am. As assigned tonight, I'm going about the Omega Lamar's Ball choosing, asking this single question, my question for you Mr. Soledad Maurice is gun violence, how would you stemm it? I'm Ms Pitman reminded of the times we shape our hand into a weapon, as you can see, as I demonstrate, one barron is aimed out, but that same barron is armed in as well, you can't hurt one, without hurting yourself. Prick me Ms. Pitman prick yourself,  bring me to genocide, except by divine intervention extinct humankind. God only created one Adam, male and female, married for procreating the world Elohim created, god only recreated one spirit Adam, male and female, married for procreating the world, Elohim created. We truly are Ms. Pitman, regardless of cursive babels, flesh of one the other's flesh, bone of one the other's bone, we are one Adamaic blood lineage, prick me, prick yourself, bring genocide upon me, except by divine intervention extinct the Genesis Human Being. Probably why the commandment of God, thou shalt not kill, why a furious disciple Peter was made to surrender his sword instead to God's, Jesus' Will. He is the only one that can save us out of this extinction level event we've all gotten ourselves in, six thousand years of bloodletting found guilty. While pardon me while I catch my breath, bedazzling male model, amazing performer and genius, biblical scholar, surely you Mr. Soledad Maurice Aggart, will not cease to amaze us. Excuse me, Ms. Pitman, will you beautiful woman, the wife that God has made and given me please dance with me? Ah Ms Pittman, you left out one description, we are the young, Genesis to Christ' Cross marriage worshippers, and I call on the offspring of the reported two billion inheritance whose parents at least honor the holiday of Christ's Birth, to come, follow us as we follow this Spirit Adam. I hope you pull away from all these various interviews, I Ms. Pitman, hope you as well, dance!"}}} The Omega Lemars Erica, absolutely exploded after that boy's interview, that boy is formulating Discussion Fashion Center into something Erica we didn't intend. Into a movement for the young, for biblical marriage and for a god we barely know ourselves and believe me after seeing another impeccable performance by him, they are all coming. Those coming Sissy include the Paris Global, world movers on the go for the youth of Christ and literally every form of youth movement this nation and this world. What has Tiffany Ann Saurus, Coogan got us into with Desrek's Chocolate and now Soledad's French Vanilla Colognes? Hey, hey don't fret, I know the floodgates are open but I think Ronda's Dexter Leon is our Noah's Ark, if you know what I mean. That boy Erica Lynn, that speeding and leaping into teen and marriage popularity boy just asked billions of teens this world to join him, Christ marriage worshippers, join him Erica as in join Dissuasion Fashion Center, Sissy, one climb a day at a time, breath. Well, if Dexter Stuart is our Ark, Tiffany, Maaseiah Adoni is it's Noah, captain and we need her on board, boy do we need her on board. Yeah, I agree, but how do we now Sissy tear her from Nicholas Edin? Woo, I can't believe I just said that, seeing I'm the one who infused them together, we don't need to break up newlyweds here, well Sissy if you think, Tip is in France, so is the Paris Globe, she may assist us better from there, ...then hallelujah! At least one of us Erica Lynn have our thinking caps on, which remind me, where is Ash? Running late but on her way, okay I need her, I need her, she presented an idea about the kids center I think I love, okay sosh, I'll tell her, send her, ...you get to Ronda about Soledad, Tip and the Paris Globe as well, ...you know sometimes you carry that CEO thing a little too far, you hear me boss lady? I hear you screaming down the hall at me, bye girl!" Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth. For it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone gods so are they, beware, Apb, The RAM









No comments:

Post a Comment