Thursday, May 31, 2018

June 3-5th, 2018; 19th Matrix, Rev. 19th Bk, All June Dates, Bush Tru Trump, Petro Handlebars, Obama Being Declared The One, Escape to Heaven/Georgia, Dream, Warning That We Get To Altars Of Repentance All June Dates,

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Sia Desrek Allum Roget and Sia Soledad Maurice Roget

The Unending Love Antidote


The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18


Unto  Desrek Allum Roget and Kiefer Bay Smithsonian was born their son Dillan, Kylan Roget  and a daughter, Robin Zioness Smithsonian 
Unto Soledad Maurice Roget and Kessel Berlin Smithsonian was born their first daughter, Reese  

...Lord, I Have Loved The Habitation Of Thy House, And The Place Where Thine Honour Dwelleth....
                                                          Scene VII 


     "I'm sorry, what did you say? No, I'm sorry, what did I just say, what, what am I thinking? Forget it, forget you heard that, ...but what TIffany would that mean? Please, Nicholas just forget it, ...forget it, as in unhear what I heard? Please, if you love me, just forget it, okay, just go, please, just go! If that's the ultimatum Tiffany. that I prove every bit of my heart's love for you is by leaving you alone, then I guess I'll you see for dinner, unless you beloved elect to see your husband, sooner." {{{"Desrek, hey love I been waiting to hear from you, please shut it and listen ..what, what is happen? Nicholas and I were just sitting coffee and conversation, when we begin to talk about the odd days of going up, I began telling him how oddly overprotective my parents were and really everyone else. How people Desrek all around the subdivision, thinking me so amazing, so beautiful would just come and make visits to see me and even hold me. How they thought me so mesmerizing when suddenly like never before, I become horrified, and dumbfound, not to say another word about it, I literally put a further inquiring Nicholas Edin out, like into the streets. Why is it Dare, I come so stirred? It began to sound too similar to the days, times and events of Jesus' birth, ..what the world is going on? I can't say, but Sole probably can, ..what, who, Sole, what are you, ...doing their honeymoon May, while they were playing about the pool, Sole slipped up, felled, hit his head, what, are you serious? It not only Tiffany knocked him unconscious, by the time help arrived he was pronounced dead, ...ah god, ...yes, so Kassle was horrified that she'd suddenly lost her newly wedded husband. Seeming about fifteen minutes later, he was back, but went into, like a nervous breakdown that very night, called me like days later told me what happen, asked me May, is it possible to see things you're not suppose to see? That is my question to you, it is Maaseiah possible to see things you're not supposed to see? I don't see Dare how that's possible, seeing God is in control of all of it, so, what was it, what did he see? He saw you May, Soledad saw you as the Bride reigning in heaven, ...I'm sorry, he what? He said he saw you as the reigning Bride, that you had in your possession the stone cut out without hands, so Nebuchadnezzar's stone, ah mountain from heaven. No, no, no, do you know crazy that all sound, I called you to get some clarity here and you give, you tell, that's Ludacris, I'm gone, ...May, May please, that's not all, May! He said this speciality stone had the surface of  meteor, that when you readied to release it, he heard it said, this is the antichrist murderer, ...ah my god Desrek, do you know what you're telling me Soledad think he saw? Yes May, that you are the Bride manifested in the flesh, I know, okay I know, I was crisscrossed and zigzagged at him for days. I don't, ...that he receive such a reveal over me, look, I know I just escalated the situation but Tiffany to be honest, Soledad's reveal would explain a lot of mysteries of godliness regarding you. For example, the heavenly host upon your departure saying, reassuring how they can't wait to be on earth where you are, as so Alum, that name mean Royal Ballet, by the way, why the two witnesses elected to call you that alone. As I was saying, like doing a silence, being brought before God's Throne, excuse me, ...yes, I saw a mountain there, witnessed as the sun rose from behind it and spoke Desrek Alum, said the same as Moses day, let my people go! That's why he asked that question in particular, ..who beloved, who? Now it makes sense, ...the Perfect man Jesus, looking at me face to face, eye to eye, his were blue and green, by the way, then he asked me would the angels ascend with the bride? He asked that  ...because May no doubt, they were right there surrounding you, up, down and all around right, right? I I got to go, May, May please, I promised Soledad I wouldn't tell a soul, don't worry, a girl floored me into bouts of unworthiness years back just by comparing me to a Barbie doll, so believe me, you don't have to worry.  Plus, I'm not going to accept it, Jesus was able to choose Desrek Alum, so am I...yes, he was, he even asked the Father to pass the responsibility of our redemptive cross to another, but what did he choose in the end? Loving god, man and the genesis marriage more than himself, than his own life, he choose Gods' will over his own, ....I'm going and don't Derry tell me not to! Going, going where, ...does it matter? Yes, I'm kicking myself May and I'm in a lot of pain having told you any of this, May, hello May, you still there? Bye Desrek, thanks anyway,... thanks anyway, May, that sound curious, what are you doing, what, May, what are you planning? Damn it! Sorry Lord, ah God Father be with her as with Christ, and thank you for that grace. Ah god, think Desrek Alum, do I or do I not, tell Soledad? I'm in Germany, but he's in France where she is, and she'll kill me if I tell Nicholas Coogan any of this. I call Sole. this reveal all began with him anyway, he'll know what to say and how, yes, calm down Desrek Alum, call your lil brother." Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; for it is written, though they have eyes they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone gods, so are they, see entire prophetic, parable, here, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-exodus-of-evolent-de-rossi-and-her.html, beware, Apb, The RAM

Watchman, What Of the Night, Of The Mystery Of Iniquity, Of The Veils Of Illusions, Of Darken Mirrors, Of The Heathen Raging, Of The Thrusting Sickle Into Wine Press of God? Like the Holy Apostle John, I watched the heavens roll back like a scroll, see, Rev. 6, 6th seal, see,  www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com

     -And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: Rev. 19:1

     -June 3-5th, 2018; 19th Matrix, Rev. 19th Bk, All June Dates, Bush Tru To Trump, 2002-2017/18, Bush, the Petro Handlebars, Death Tolls; Obama Being Declared The One; Escape to Heaven/Georgia, Dream; Warning That We Get To Altars Of Repentance, there troublesome events pending, all come alone a June Date, from Trump, 2002 thru to Trump, 2017/18, beware, Apb



No comments:

Post a Comment