Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The Blood Farmer, The Suicider Confession, Repent Or Suffer Even Your Children Dead!

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Juttah Sibling, Sia Maasiah Adonai's Genealogy, Karsiann Coogan, Darius Juttah, and Agurus, (Aggie), Heus Coogan, Sia Juttah

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/17
www.tacoogan.blogspot.com

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy
www.thejuttahseptennial15.blogspot.com
www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com

     -Unto Dayson Peak Deburk and Robin Jaybird Longknife was born their first son Arise Sioux Noel Deburk, their second son Standing Apache Arrow Deburk, their third son Cheyenne Water Falls Deburk, their fourth son Marked Tree Hill Deburk, their fifth son Wounded Knee, Saber Tooth Deburk, their sixth son Lion Wolf Paw Deburk, their seventh son Medicine Bow Sign Deburk, and their last son Bronze Coten Field Deburk and a daughter Falcon, Nesting Brave Heart Longknife

France Hospitals, ICU Ward
Beast Of Beauty, XXIII, Chapter, Scene I

My Dear, Sweet Jude:

     This is not going at all like I'd plan, seeing you these last few days laying so close to death continually how can I dare prove myself through this identical death, sacrifice myself unto it so that my sweet Jude wouldn't have too? Ah this earth, it imperils me so, it's very existence as prison walls all round us that we need not escape, must not and yet we seep through the cracks unto another
time, that of our fellow man, a place not of our making. All I know sweet Jude, or that I think I know is I never gave him permission to taint my blood so. I never stood up and said yes, twas your freedom, yes kill me twas not the power that god alone inhabits. I went away once unto my own discovery and what I discovered was what I'd already known, that man is dead already. Spilling their cruel and unusual venom into my flesh, confusing my mortal life, my very protector to slay its' own self to ruin, welcome to the final holocaust they said!"

     Thou and thou alone was to have found me this day, yes, in a puddle of my own wicked blood, this with a confession of self infecting circumstances that I and not this killer instinct. That I alone take this, my last breath, claim it as it was birth to me my own. All I want to do now my sweet Jude is tear apart this flesh, pulling fort it's beating heart, washing it in the blood and water spilled from the inconceivable messiah of the supreme’s and give it unto you that I see life and living in your wondrous fair and yes sweet Jude kiss you to seal you there.

     Perhaps thrice, they told me, three years possibly, and this demon of man's most foul lust, sicklove and management claims the fantasies of yet another, thy sweet Allyn Tristian for certain. Slain apart unto an existence not of his folly but yours, not of yours, but his, the one hearing without ears, the one seeing without sight, the one loving, without a heart, the one treasuring with a worth pleasures only unto death. No wonder an empty blankness, darkness await these children of the damned Adam. I fear thee not dearest Jude, sweet one, you're all that’s' innocent, pleasant and fair, you're beauty untouched still and finding forbearance there.

      Ah wait for it, yes wait and find a splendous spontaneity engulfing your exploding bloods' ever last. Find her sweet Jude, the personality of thy loin and none other and spill yourself in those places reuniting that blood, replenishing it unto death do its part, come now sweet Jude, live, live unto the lover of thy heart, thy sweetest one. I so wanted to complete you Jude, I so purposed, but neither was I born or created unto it, although finding myself dissolved into it, your innocent affairs like those unattended, forgotten drips of replenishing waters.

    Those making themselves into your crisp flesh, into its molten infancy as one, created apart but now dissolved into a comforting sameness is not only what this lonely purposeless heart want but the one black, blank place all lonely hearts are after with apostate purpose. You're naturally fore born unto a sameness that is thy woman, thy wife look for her sweet Jude, it is there, and only there you'll find a mission born and created forth unto thee fulfilled, to my sweet Jude, thy sweet, STANDING, APACHE ARROW DEBURK III.


                              ...THEN UNTO REHEARSALS AND PARTNERSHIPS...
                                                                    SCENE II

      "He's dying," folding the astonishing parchment away at talking back to Tristan Alyn' visiting family, all wonders as he, all miraculous. "He has aids and he's dying, yes, ...he says something about going under cover, ...that Jude is how Alyn Tristan, well actually Apache Arrow De'Burk has written some of the most phenomenon articles for the Paris Globe. It is by setting himself on the front lines, I've always warn him that perhaps one day he would get in too deep, he awaken from a party during one of these trials with a syringe jammed into his right forearm, one Jude bearing the now infamous inscription, welcome to aids, the silent blood holocaust. That is where, I, Sioux Noel right, where sweet Jude come in? I was chosen as a suspect that he may get up close and personal with the gay community, ...to a certain point yes, ...and you Miss, what is your say in all of this? I'm Alyn Tristan's wife, ...his wife? I've been as much in the dark about this thing as you, ....he speak of suicide in this letter as well, as to flirt with helplessness, and how my near death experience alone is what has prevented him. It is true Jude, Alyn Tristan as you know him is very arrogant about Aids claiming his life, thinking he alone is do so, but we're believers Jude, you know what that mean?" Alyn, I mean Apache Arrow as you call him speak of a messiah, one given by the supreme that can wash his tainted soil, blood clean and bring me back as life. Yes, it bless my heart to say, that is his belief in the Supremes Christ, but Jude, if he claim his own life he commits murder and will cast himself into an even more outstanding, unrealizable peril, ...according Sioux Noel to your belief, ...I must Jude find him, this is the closest we've been to him in years, ....what am I to do? He loves you, he'll always find you, ....you're his wife, why is he not finding you? He doesn't have to sacrifice himself for me, but you Jude, he love you so much he's willing to die that you may live, that pure affections as holy spirits themselves may thrive. Me? Why me, indeed why now? My god man, don't make us say it! Say what? Speak now, free yourselves ...if Jude the woman is for the man and the man is for the woman and both are of God, created in this fashion by God, and the works of this body
know this right well. What happens Jude, I am Sura Danielle by the way, what happens when man decides the man is for the man and the woman is for the woman and spilling their blood so unnaturally creates a confusion in the body. One Jude Aleksander that twarps the life line, persuading it that which is good is now evil,  that, ....that Jude which is safe is now an enemy and causes the body, the life source to become its own worst enemy? So," attending the slightest spill, that emotional
intrusion into a safe distance apart, did they make sense unhappily, regrettably, "instead of the body protecting itself a web is tangled so profusely in the immune system, the blood, that in order to protect itself it unknowingly kill itself and herein a vicious intruder, his own man, aids is birth forth? And we Sioux Noel come mass murderers, even by our sicklove, ...yes Jude, because this killer instinct doesn't stop there, it goes forth as a wicked messenger to all life lines, a blood thirty leech whereas no blood is safe and thus no manner of life is sacred, not any more. Then you've read his suicidal confession? Yes, I was the one that published it, the Paris Globe, ...a brilliant heads up to all flowing, human blood, it's astonishing, the way your Apache Arrow has compared all nation kingdom, to nation building to farmers and us, the homophile to blood farmers whose tainted produce has sickened the blood intelligence unto man's very own extinction. Sweet Alyn Tristan will not harm himself, not now, he is harmed already by the authentic man induced point of no return. He know nothing he does will cause him more harm than the killer instinct possessing him up right now, he will find us all, he will not suffer us this uncertainty for long, he will find us, he will Sura Danielle find you, and you will see it and be glad." Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, a heart they have but it's waxed cold, like their stone gods, be aware as God, HImself,  Apb, The RAM, see more here

Regan Central Prayer, Our Father In Heaven
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2811854622147470896#allposts/postNum=0

Mission Butterfly
http://heartravising2017.blogspot.com/2017/07/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html

No comments:

Post a Comment