Thursday, January 31, 2019

He Shall Cover Thee With His Feathers, And Under His Wings Shalt Thou Trust: His Truth Shall Be Thy Shield And Buckler

 -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Blain Daniel Crockeron and Ninth Symphony Artz

The Unending Love Antidote

www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

Also Starring: Teylor Martin Cartwin and Amara Kiery Shave,  Tanner Channing  Birthstone and Gloriana Nigeria 
Logan, Hordan Riley Simms and Villanova
 (Villa), Byston McCalls, Judenna Tyson Lloyd  and Malaysia Hannah Forsyte, 
Justice Matiquite Jamison and Athena Marissa Narks, Blaise Amare Sundown and Shanann Niagara MIlwaukee, Tailor Lancaster Flousence and Ciara Amantha 
Holland,  Cameron Caison Moss and Caisson Esrica Cedar, Kiely Olstrid Weakly and Aressa Jodin  Smith,  Kierion Cedic Viceroy and Keely Ashliegh Nielson, Jeremy Burtson Kembly and Canary Aiston Avery, 
Braness Eric Tower and Riomma April 
Lustrom 

Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

Give To The Church Of The Martyr, www.persecution.com

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, 1986-2016/17/18



THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Teylor Martin Cartwin and Amara Kiery Shave wa born a son Jasmine Pearl Cartwin, a son Usher Blatten Cartwin and a daughter, Blianica Denna Cartwin   
Unto Tanner Channing Birthstone and Gloriana Nigeria Logan was born triplet sons, Sion  Hyatt Birthstone a son, Shelton Henderson Birthstone and Seritton Arriston Birthstone and a daughter, Karrington Volette Logan    
Unto Hordan Riley Simms and Villanova (Villa), Byston McCalls was born a son, Efferson Arson Simms  and a daughter Madison Freedom Simms  
Unto Judenna Tyson Lloyd  and Malaysia Hannah Forsyte, was born a daughter, Niagara Deanna Lloyd, a daughter Marianna Franchelsa Lloyd and a daughter Vienna Zendaya Forsyte 
Unto Justice Matiquite Jamison and Athena Marissa Narks was born a son Johansson Lorene Jamison, a daughter Dionna Haniana Narks  and a son Radisson Burston Jamison
Unto Blaise Amare Sundown and Shanann Niagara Milwaukee was born a son, Cartwright (Cart),  Richardson Sundown, a son Perilson (Pierl) Clifton Sundown, and a son, Fitzgerald Ceyton Milwaukee   
Unto Sailor Lancaster Flousence and Ciara Amantha Holland was born a daughter Winona Ceion Flousence and a son Hedericks John Holland  
Unto Cameron Caison Moss and Caisson Esrica Cedar was born a son, Quentin Xion Moss, and a son, Peterson Erin Moss  
Unto Kiely Olstrid Weakly and Aressa Jodin  Smith was born a daughter, Myrlyn Elissa Weakly, a son, Gioanna Lexion Weakly and a daughter Leighton Kasper Smith     
Unto Kierion Cedic Viceroy and Keely Ashliegh Nielson, was born a daughter Roslyn Vanessa Viceroy, a son, Sethie Macklyn Viceroy and a son Natedine (Nate), Brentty Nielson    
Unto Jeremy Burtson Kembly and Canary Aniston Avery was born a daughter, Piphany Hether Kembly, a daughter Tiffany Britton Kembly and a son, Castor Terrance Avery    
Unto Brannish Eric Tower and Riomma April Lustrom a son Lawston Tyson Tower, a son Bradford Ironstone Tower and a son, Craven Elian Lustrom   



     -He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

                                                 Scene XXXIV

     "I feel you Nicholas Edin stirring indecisively, look, can't you just call in and not go in today, I can do whatever love you need me to do, plus my team can handle it, I've, Team Coogan are exceptional at what they do.  I just don't wanna move, like I don't wanna see another day out here, that's how I feel anyway, I even Nicholas know how that sound,  shhhhh, I can only loving girl imagine how you're feeling.  Especially, after all these revelations, the from Genesis predestination into what being in His Holiness presence, even making his contact has changed everything for eons past to eons yet to come, right? But, but, we have to think about those unborn sons, you have to eat something, but don't you move, it's just breakfast in bed for you. You stunner husband is being so understanding but things I said I saw have to be discomforting to you as well, lets get breakfast ordered up, until then, to make you feel so much better, I'm thinking a hot, bubbly sauna. Only herculean husband, I'm thinking, knight in shiny armor of God, not even that imagined deliciousness can pry me out of this bed, you're not trying me are you, this knight with shinny, whole armor of God? Don't, don't, Nicholas Edin, father, god help me, Nicholas Edin is messing with me, you cry out to Lord God damsel in distress like he's not my Heavenly Father as well, help me instead lord father, your servant Maaseiah Adonai is being disobedient toward her husband, ...ark, no you didn't pull out the wife obey your husband, card! Ah my god Nicholas Edin Coogan, you can't be trusted at all, five minutes, see you in the bath, stunned, mouth gaping awe, all, you better watch your back Measure, Attorney Coogan, I know that, ah, your everything, ark, I can't believe you did that, accused me like that!"   

Unto Sia Preece Beethoven Fifth Artz and Jaguar Nesting Braveheart Deburk was born a son, Labyrinth Beethoven Symphony Artz, a son, Selah, Achilles Decius Artz, and a son, Bridgeover Aldean Efren Deburk, Artz,     


    {{{"This is Beethoven Fifths Arts, BFA files, the Paris Globe bringing you some of Sia Maaseiah's latest comments to reveals, be blessed, and may God equally bless your exodus}}}, "Well I just read whereas she said, commented how she woke a few mornings ago, Jan (25, 2019), with the lyrics, Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood song, "I'll be the fighter,"  going on repeatedly in her head. How it is since she has seen an actual Jihad in the second heavens, Michael and his Angelic army did fight, and Satan, and the fallen 4th of heaven's host fought, last she said, heard was Michael was setting his all around, then wars in Israel, Islam and a UK, Sandwich Island, Volcano Michael just exploded, then she did that blessed assurance of hers, Saints Of The Most High God, Stand, Stay Your Ready! (see www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com 12th and 17th).  Then, then, she goes, President Trump has always appeared so animated to her, like nothing but a programmed, controlled talking head. Soon she remind how his and Pence 2016 campaign was compared to manslaughtering and desolating the planet and humankind, Eze 38, 39 Ancient beast, Gog and Magog. That as well an error/era Trump and Pence, Jan 20 (2018), inauguration, which, which you guys, a super blood moon just verified,  just, just like the blood moon, July 27, 2018, verified her hearing, that US election year, only July 27, 2008, the conclusion to the man in linen timetable, Daniel 12, left with what she heard was two weeks and seven years, so again ten years now.  Then she continue, it was all aligned to 50 million US/Western deaths, and the animation, she says, she guess come too surreal to be so trivial; then she finished with Jesus warning, let no man deceive you, she said, that's NO MAN! Presidential to peasant, this is the smoke, the molten, fiery inundation of  America, of West Rule burning, and her signature, beware!, again, this is BFA's, files reporting from, the Paris Globe, Godspeed, exodus all, Beware!"}}}  Look you guys, I looked up that Michael Volcano, not only does it referenced UK's soil, as in predicted all western soil, but a South Georgia Island, nall, nall, nall, Lion wolf, yes, yes, yes, bro Marked Tree. So,  just more verifications of everything she's been saying, even these comments arrived to us because more and more are beginning to see, believe, take heed and ask questions, thank you two for all of that, see you guys in conference, oh Sia Beethoven, I want to know more about that UK, Michael Volcano, yes, Sia Apache Arrow, alright all, get to your students."     >>>"Wha, wha, ah, how, wha, you was screaming and only itches from beating your head and your fist into the wall, and scaring the living hell out of me, out of us all! Now should I call the medical, no, no, I, ah, I think those reapers just visited me, you mean from Negeb Ophel? They don't Pell just visit you man, they confiscate you, like something out of Jeremiah's valley of the dry bones, stuff, you gone, bye, bye, okay, okay, what if by a, ah, ah, really real, ah, scary as, a dream, just now, just now! Ah, Shell come into the room, crawled into this bed and was all over me Chris, I, I, couldn't handle her nor persuade her, she was so dark, so, uncaring, feeling, she even said, YOU LET HER IN HERE! Please, please calm, down, your heart is coming out of your chest right now, now you know Pell man I could never do you like that, set you up for a fall like that, just calm down, breath and think, it was all a dream, and I tell you that was no freaking dream, AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING! Well bro, Negeb Ophel reapers don't just visit and Shell is nowhere near here, so you tell me what is this? I shouldn't be here, I'm going to my flat, sleep on the balcony, with it closed right, right? They're warning about bats, about being bitten and how deadly, I know all that Chris man Then you want that I come? No, I want that you get back to your wife and son, o ah, Blaze, I really wish you would stay here, and get back in that cursed bed? There's a real comfortable sectional upfront, and only a couple hours Pell before dawn, a couple hours that's all. okay, okay now you take your own advice, I'm fine now, then let's hug it out, yeah, whatever, don't break my neck man, Chris, let me go, I'm okay, go, go, go back to bed. I'll drink something, crash on the sofa, you're right, okay, blessed sleep this time then, yeah, you as well. What in the world? Pell having some really bad nightmare, thinking Negeb Ophel reapers had him or were after him, visited him, come here, let me hold you, you go back to sleep, at least he didn't wake that boy, he didn't wake Blaze. Perhaps he's feeling guilty, you did discover he and Tas in that nuptial gazebo all alone, asleep even, I wish Doll girl it'd been me alone. This entire east division was there, saw, are all now left wondering, gossipping even and I just keep asking what was Pell thinking, even Paris Tassel? But the nightmare wasn't about her, it was about Shell, yeah, the one Juttah husband he vowed himself to, not a surprise at all, well he's gonna be alright, if as he said, she even said, nothing happen. Plus Doll, (Daughtry), we all have them, just these bad days, nights even, can't wait until we're welcomed into the Lamb's marriage supper, none of this craziness can touch us ever again, that's ever babe, ever again!"     >>>"My, my, ah, what is that? That's why I brought you out, you had to see for yourself, it looks the sky is on fire, that the world is ending, all of the above Nicholas Edin, all of the above. How long it's been like this? To be honest it's like it just appeared out of nowhere, you can tell by all the loud commotion people, even emergency agencies, Nicholas, little by little, people are beginning, hey you guys, Lue, Lyn Lnn, you guys are just now seeing this? Yeah, what is it, it can't be good right, seeing the entire sky, a blinking red light? I did get a dream last light, (Jan 19, {2019}), about being summoned to a red room, about ash piling onto bridges, I gathered, referenced it a red alert.  I mean, I've seen a cover, even a blanket of red like this, but it was throughout the US country, not the sky, look like everyone is coming out on their balcony, yeah I'm wondering, what is this all gonna mean for us tomorrow? Tomorrow Lue, what about tonight, will we even be able to sleep? I don't know if you all know it, you Mrs. Coogan being able to know, see things before it happen, but US states are under a threat of an EMP, the government is even warning, yeah Lue, but NASA is also warning about NEO's as you Mrs. Coogan predicted are getting largely undetectable, unpredictable, they being so plenteous and not so random. I did hear years ago, possibly 2010, I assume a territorial spirit over the planetary beings say, and I quote you guys,"I don't care what the heavens do anymore! I need to ask you both, is this why the Juttah Septennial has been activated, because you all, wait is, is, ah my that's a huge fireball! That's gonna hit, hurt somebody, even kill something, yeah Lue what about all the planes up there? I bet they're rearranging them right now, getting them down as quickly as they can, look, we gonna go bury our heads in breaking news, alright you two, I guess we will as well, okay, later. What the hell loving girl is going on? Everything possible to bring an end to all rebellion Nicholas Edin, everything possible, all various ELE's events remember? I saw this," lowly, talking back at him, as to not alarm more than these harrowing, earth shattering events already. "I saw an indescribable event go on with the sky, just like this, only then Nicholas like Apostle John described of a world, heaven stretching earthquake, this sky began to split, break and crack along huge shards and missile itself down upon us and I tell you if this is that, that's next.  A total bombardment of the heavens, earth and mankind, just as Ly Lynn said Nasa said, you do know Tiffany you're talking about the deaths of many people? Yes, here in France, in the US States and Nicholas all the planet, but scripture predicted such death tolls first, there leads just keep them unaware, and now it's just happening. I heard you tell, Lynn, there was Nicholas, something about being summoned to a red room, what does, I don't know, I know we just had a super red moon on the second year revisit Nicholas of hearing during President Trump's inauguration as Bush, as Obama/Clinton, that fifty million people would die, US soil! "We knew Nicholas this would happen, it's why we activated final stampedes into New Africa, okay, okay, don't get so, ah, let's go see what they're saying on breaking news huh, see what's for dinner? I know, I know, I know, stop cutting those golden eyes at me like that, but you Tiffany virtually have to eat, I can try the fast thing in your stead, you did, you couldn't, remember? Yeah but I Tiffany had no conviction then, Nicholas, what are we, you and I having, ah my god, are those explosions, those are explosions, ah my god, ah my god, it's really, ah happening, should we take cover? I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I knew it, I told the Globe, Christian Cross, all, I knew we'd been at this too long, I knew it, Tiffany, TIffany!" I see them," and suddenly there were angels all around them and Nicholas Edin never looked up again, "I ah, see them, where Lord Sariel are you taking us this time? You will know beloved, Holy One, only once we've arrived His Ancient of Days, Charge, is this a demonstration to imitation of fulfillment or it's for many millennia now actuality, robes of righteousness, linen clean, Holy Kings fitted for Holy Queen? We will take you along a flyover this entire doomed planet, if you Sia Maaseiah want to see, you will see, if you Sia Maaseiah do, not want to see, you will not see, do you understand? Yes, Tiffany, there are so many of them,” something Maaseiah Adonai, (Tiffany Ann), had experienced all her life, but a first for Nicholas Edin, that He could see any way, and how beyond heart threatening, to amazing to humbling.  “Yes Lord as Lord Israel proposed, but what about all these others, my beloved ones, and friends? If they are yours, they are ours and are already with us, please Lord Urusalem come, time is of the essence, of course, please Lord Sariel, have your way with us both.  As you will Lord Urusalems, as you will, this is really happening?" As prostrated as one could be above one's bended knees, though most of this Angelic Host remain a luminous shadow of sorts, this single one Maaseiah Adonai called, Lord Sariel, he shined forth the brightest and mightiest of them all. “Then it's off to New Africa, the Juttah Septennial, Marriage Supper All? Perhaps it is so, Lord Urusalems, bidden to Lamb of God Wedding Supper, then perhaps it is not so at all, Lord Raguel, Lord Simiel, Lord Asriel, please, take us all this way!”  Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as, are their stone gods, from one religion, politician to another so are they, Apb, The RAM, see more here, the Aqua Juttah Escape Reveal, see more of the Revelations of Lucifer (Hele's) penetriary, here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xxvii.html and here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xxviii.html 
























No comments:

Post a Comment