Tuesday, January 29, 2019

...I Will Say Of The Lord, He Is My Refuge And My Fortress: My God; In Him Will I Trust...

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Blain Daniel Crockeron and Ninth Symphony Artz

The Unending Love Antidote

     Also Starring: Leonardo Nicola Lightsville  and Brianna Deanna Gates, Dreyfus Brian Coup and Fiona Erwin Gooseman, Johnston Michael Lenna and Heartly Braven Lawson,  Blazing Saddles (Saddle), Hillsfeet and Constance Annason Teams, Kirby Nickel Viceroy and Kirtson Haven Laketown, Corporal Michael Neelson and Raven Nest  Hillsfeet, Alfonso Arin Alfredo and Brianna Ebony Drake, Brighton Carson Phillip and April Trenese Neil, Nigel Mikel Samson and Trianna Yolanda Bledsoe, Henderson Wilson Fredericks and Melody Sara Victor,  French Hairston Carney and Sabrina Sierra Crake, Williamson Francis Curp and Georgianna India Zenith,     


Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy,

Unto Leonardo Nicola Lightsville  and Brianna Deanna Gates was born a son, Brett Lewis Ligtville,  Son, Britton Newbern Lightville, a daughter, Arabella (Bella), Vanessa  Gates 
Unto Dreyfus Brian Coup and Fiona Erwin Gooseman was born a daughter, Ariella  Ryann Coup, a daughter, Antoinette Susanna Coup, a daughter Brittany Derrica  Gooseman
Unto Johnston Michael Lenna and Heartly Braven Lawson was born a son, Jackson Erica Lenna, a son, Tyranny Franklin Lenna, a daughter, Mikala Chesnee Lenna       
Unto Blazing Saddles (Saddle), Hillsfeet and Constance Annason Teams was born a son Kenneth Harrison Lawsona daughter, Kennington Glory Lawson and a son, Bennington (Benny) Clarkson Teams  
Unto Kirby Nickel Viceroy and Kirsten Haven Laketown was born a son, Nether Jamison Viceroy, a son, Dimitra Alyson Viceroy and a daughter, Yolanda Winfrey Laketown     
Unto Corporal Michael Neelson and Raven Nest, Songbird Hillsfeet was born, Goosetolph Cretan Neelson,  daughter,  Carisbrooke Rainbow  Neelson and a son, Freedom Doves Cry Hillsfeet   
Unto Alfonso Arin Alfredo and Brianna Ebony Drake was born twin daughters, Danika Joslin Alfredo, and Britannica Jaden Alfredo 
Unto Brighton Carson Phillip and April Trenese Neil was born a daughter, Shreya Kianna Phillip, a daughter, Geovanni Beria Phillip, and a daughter, Lerida Pyxis Neil            
Unto Nigel Mikel Samson and Trianna Yolanda Bledsoe was twin sons, Keithson Heath Samson, a son, Lakin Tyrese Samson and a daughter, Bellow Dione Samson        
Unto Henderson Wilson Fredericks and Melody Sara Victor was born a daughter, Henry Erica Fredericks, a daughter Harry Lynn Fredrick's and a son, Constantine Jacobson Victor      
Unto French Hairston Carney and Sabrina Sierra Crake was born, a daughter, Malila Katherine carney, a son, Harkiston (Hark), Faraday Carney and a daughter Axilla Gentry Carney   
Unto Williamson Francis Crop and Georgianna India Zenith was born a son, Indiana Khatri Crop, a Son Memphis Plectra Zenith        

         ...I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust...
                                               Scene XXXII

     "Hey, loving girl, you alright? Seeing her rise suddenly, worried, even emotionally throw off warm covers, a seat aside amazing marriage beds. I tried to hold you as much as we could but you tossed and turn so all through the night. Jesus Nicholas, made a vow to Father God to bring multi millions to the wedding supper celebration, not just one wife, not just one family, but all, all wives, husbands, children and families bidden and worthy of his blood to come. Come here, come, you know I can't stand seeing you so upset, sh, sh, sh, come here, come, come. It's bad Nicholas, really, really bad, there are jihad like star wars going on in the heavens, and the worst tribulations ever, just imagine 50 million people dead here, I'm sorry, in America alone, that's a world ending death toll Nicholas, not just a country. What, if I tell you Western civilization designed to desolate mother Africa is now West Rule for four hundred years repatriation, now deemed anything from a Briexit, to Blaexit and Brexit that began, let's say from the promised Genesis woman seed, into Christ's Cross lamenting it is finished too blessed resurrection all these millennia into not just with Dr. King, but every presidential to peasantry aboriginal personality of a freedom fighter this entire planet before and since Dr King.  Right into, until as I sat that mocked by God, Rev 17:16-18, nation summit said handoff to finish line bring us again to an offer of better homeless shelter.  Undoubtedly indicating we Nicholas, how we've been migrants, to refugees to wanderers since our first ever parents were ejected from the garden of Eden, the image days past of a single bitten apple and only EVE'S seed , the woman seed, Jesus reconciling blood could then define us, yes, yes, yes, all the day and at night were not silent about the merciful, blood spilling of the woman seed and God's Anointed Son, righteous son, only that holy, sacrificed and Nicholas Edin, acceptable unto God. But, but, stunner, Nicholas husband, how do we convince hundreds of millions of people, the US and billions this world, huh, how the hell do we do that? Hey , hey, hey!" Throwing covers off, leaping up into her, living and holding her, his warm life her ear, his stout warm, chest, indescribably medicaiding. I got you, I got you, sh, sh, sh, what, blessed, sweet hearted girl you tell me when I asked that question, huh, huh? Elohim God and Holies of Holies been at this outreaching God's righteousness how long? For Nicholas, six millennia now, and how long since Christ's Cross, resurrection, ascension and here the Brides escape, that would be over two thousand and a half years since Jesus the Man in Linen swore Nicholas upon God's Throne the Antichrist reign wouldn't be fulfilled unto a times, times and a half as of a grace period passes Daniel's final, week of years prophecy, now Trump's Dan 4:4, prolonged madness.  And all rebellion fulfilled when? When the, ah, US 2008 Presidential race, as of Obama's entire presidency, right into 2016/17, now Trump's cursed madness with walls, during an exodus.  Okay, okay, sh, sh, sh, okay, okay loving girl got me crying as well, knowing, believing, and living, and living all of the above, all of that Sia Maaseiah Adonai, what is all this really about, huh? Come, come, sit, now, pray, tell me? I went to heaven last night, like love you've done plenty before, but this, this was different, I met and talk with, with, ah Jesus, telling me, saying welcome to my original inheritance, my God Nicholas, he was, ah, it was you, but as well he was Christian Cross, Spirit River, Sioux Noel, even Desrek Alum, all blessed, sweetheart the men you love, who love you and watch over you and treat you like a priceless treasure. Which Nicholas, I hate, I never told you that's especially how my grand Karsiann treated me, like I was a priceless treasure as you say. A middle grand now, and the rest of my siblings and cousins Nicholas, gave me hell because of it, then when I would asked her why? You know she couldn't tell me, but now Maaseiah, we all know why.  Still, loving girl, all heart throbbing for you, you just named, all, if not your physical husband, as I am, are Maaseiah Adonai your spirit husbands, just as Red Fox, Ghost River, assessed and verified, remember that? It's still strange Nicholas Edin hearing you say that, call me that, Sia Maaseiah, only Nicholas I touched him, I grabbed his hand and when I did, by what felt like electrical currents firing and firing through my entire being instantly I became who and whatever he was, is and shall forever be.  As in any and every dispensation the last many millennia into this biblically to prophetically fated generation right now, that Daniel's Angel Gabriel, verified, going on fifteen years now, all is unto fulfillment .  Then I, I ran from him, from all the gloriousness and gorgeousness of what he was saying and showing me, just terrified Nicholas that I wouldn't be able to come back to you, to us, to this indescribable as heaven marriage bed.  Then fret not loving girl, you said I was him, that he was me, was us all your heart of immeasurable love," coming into a kneel to her, digressing so, a priceless, flawless, blessed assurance all his own, "the alpha and the omega, right? That's Maaseiah as though we're as guardian angels all ourselves, like THEM, ever loving you, ever staying with you, ever blessed, sweetheart girl, your everything.  Then will you Juttah husband just climb back up here with me and hold me, and never, ever let me go, that is loving girl is a requisite of our blessed vows, remember that, one I, well we, Sia Maaseiah, frequent the most,  I know, I  know, don't call you that, no, it's okay, really, it's okay.”      >>> "Look here, Sia Maaseiah send prophecy links of things she witnessed just hours ago, what is it all? The seeing of a sunlight radiating behind the name, Luther, surely you all this blessed hallelujah, of a well done exodus, now called a Blaxit as well as a Brexit, Though, though, before all of that Bronze Coten she see's a demonic type of a German Shepherd, dog, anubis like on the prowl, as so in likeness, a fast developing, moving, militant salute similar to that during Hitler's Germany, seeming both Arrow, I may add, signifying some major desolation coming from Europe.  We know the other night, Jan  (2019), she heard the word, forewarning, 'southwest,' well last night she heard clearly, a state of New York, and just as soon, "a state of New Jersey," well what's the news in those areas? I would think you guys come of the worst winter weather, lows ever, as of Sia Maaseiah's predicted, what they would now call a snowmageddon, easily a state of emergency for them both.  Actually for most US states, again a wintermagedon seeming park just above the southeastern states, seeming to honor as Rev 7, angels, Sia Maaseiah's exodus directing everyone right into those area, like Georgia, so instead of predicted snowfall, they got sunshine all day. Yeah, yeah, like I say,  why don't they all do the opposite of Noah's day, all just vacate Canada and the rest of the entire North American Continent, so we can all get some rest from caring and repeatedly warning them? Instead US, western leaders are all acting like the most popular school seniors, competing, to looking at their last year of celebrity and popularity, good,  fine, do that, be that.  Here  Sia Maaseiah, hear, us, the Paris Globe, just don't take, curse, hundreds of millions of people, looking to your righteous lead into your free, fall rebellion with you, evacuate to stampede them southeast, that seem to be just waiting for their arrival, washing your hands of their blood guilt and go down with US American soil Titanic, freely as you like, again, go down with cusred, damned, judged West rule,  freely as you like, I'm just saying.  Well Sia Maaseiah kinda had me again after a while when she described (2013), hearing star wars in the heavens, not a dream you guys, but live, right outside her bedroom window, like you could walk outside, look up and there it visibly was, then described it as godly and ungodly angels battling it out over us, I mean have you Lion Wolf, you too Wounded Knee thought about that? But, but you two remember what lengths those unholy princes over the air went to just to prevent Angel Gabriel from visiting Prophet Daniel, withholding him for 21 days, regardless, well though Gabriel's visit was to expound upon Prophet Daniel the end time beast to Antichrist reign happening right now.  Only, like now, then come Archangel Michael throwing down this described prince of Persia, surely we little realized the battle fought there, again a militant Michael's army, to the rescue.  Y'all, y'all, that's just as Sia Maaseiah saw, them not many millennia to years ago, but days ago you guys, but just days ago, warring to battling out just before she heard Michael is getting his set all around and Israel, Islam and a UK, Sandwich Island, Volcano Michael just exploded to erupted, just as she heard.  We are indeed in end time prophecy, no question, all opened from the Genesis into Revelation 1-22 chapters, just as Sia Maaseiah says, forewarn, yeah Arrow, each of us now wondering what's the delay, why are we still here? Well, Sia Maaseiah isn't just wondering, she's asking and holy spirits are finding ways to get word, even these literal impossible answers to her, wait, wait, wait, I'm sorry Apache Arrow, she's not just wondering, she's asking what's the hold up, how the heck big bro you know that? Let's just leave it Lion Wolf at the admittance that I know, yeah but do I Arrow have to,  what if I just gotta know, how do you know? Please Lion Wolf, you too, Bronze Coten, not right now, okay, okay already, you guys know she says she has never met him, Archangel Michael, not personally like Angel Gabriel, and, and an incalculable unnamed many others of heaven's angels, I may add.  I'm sure she have, like here, she didn't just hear this was Michael's Army, she saw, witnessed, that's how she knew a UK, South Sandwich Island, volcanic eruption name Michael wasn't the only world changing event being referenced here, the you guys, revision Jan 20-23, (2017), to here, Jan 23 (2019), of hearing for the third time her ministry, (2003-2017), "fifty million people will die US /Western soil, right, right, Arrow? Take for example you guys, like the unnamed one in heaven who explained the sunlight, from behind a mountain, asked to see her, or converse with her, what the heck, tribunal Medicine Bow Sign did you just say? I keep forgetting Bronze Coten you're not that familiar with most of her reveal, stop it, you're telling me during a time Maaseiah was in heaven she was brought possibly my Archangel Michael, ..that I Bronze Coten doubt, that's not Archangel Michael's post, I'm just saying.  Okay, okay, slow down, tell me again what she witnessed, please even, Sia Maaseiah said she like woke I guess to realized she was among great celebrations in heaven, when a holy one approached her. Said, he want to see you, and she said, she said, who? And this Holy one replied, him, then she said, like a translation happen, for suddenly she was standing before a mountain, when an illumination like the sun began to rise and spoke, and Bronze man spoke, saying, "let my people go! Ah my, so you all, as in, during Moses' exodus, mount Sinai, that inconsumable burning bush, note, too you all, there's a burning President Bush in her prophecies, excuse me, or us, Arrow, remember the fire from prison bars like a sword that target President Bush, so in essence, a burning bush, ah, okay, so, no wonder she calls it a commanded as Moses day exodus, right? Yes Bronze Coten and no, she'd already designed an American, to all failed Western Rule this planet, into Africa, arks, all along an exodus before that dream, or that demo, yeah Bronze man like decades prior, this fascinating demo was simply a beyond description verification by a mountain, and a commissioning Sunlight all pending God's Throne to Kingdom on Earth, Reign.  Then that is why Apostle John says there is no need for the sun there, their gloriousness are as the sun's illumination, how does she do it, take all this amazingness in and stay so, so, ah grounded, I guess I'll say? We don't Bronze know how, we only know that the more she does, sacrificially even, the more they trust her with what was once heavens mysteries.  No, no, no, you guys, it's more than that, this is no longer us asking who she is, but who does the Heavenly Host say she is, right, right? They Bronze treat her on equal with the Christ's Lord, I mean if the reigning Lamb is on Ancient Of Days right hand side, interceding the Righteous Bride, then Lord Urusalem is on his left hand, interceding the tribulation saints, and I'm not afraid to say it, because who or how they treat her is it's reveal that's way, way apparent.  I mean, when she witnessed three years past, this February 2019, herself, as the Bride, not just you guys reigning in heaven but being in possession and readying to release or unleash Dan 2, the stone cut out without hands.  Seeing additionally, that we have no doubt, that it had the surface of a meteor, that when she release it, she having the authority too, she heard, this is the antichrist murderer! Totally you guys know, that's on par, with, even the finale, of Jesus crying from the Cross, it is finished, having told disciples, telling us, in him we may have peace, because he has overcome the world, this battle for earth, for the Genesis man, marriage is won, right into the Ancient of Days crying, why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us, he that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision, then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion, I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.  Yeah, yeah, because what does Revelation 17:16-18, says is eventually happening as of these nations summits? What man Sabertooth man, what? That God Bronze, has put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, again, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. Indefinitely, as in they're all so set up, everyone of them until it beggars description Bronze, they the puppets and God, Elohim, all these millennia, into present day kingdom, nation building, the puppeteer and who Tribunal brothers want to be on the wrong side of God? Nobody okay, nobody, fantastic you guys, Psalm 2, I love that scripture, every world leader should memorize it  and take it to upper right hand pocket, heart and heed.  So the mountain God's Throne, it is as of this scripture, mount Zion, Sinai, what; well I guess I should ask, what's the prophetic mountain still pending, ah, I know, I know this answer, ah mountain Olivet, isn't that from which Jesus ascended and will be, both Lord Israel and Lord Urusalem, local of descension, all good Bronze Coten, but that mountain, that sunlight both reference Jesus, second return to beyond description for eons to come, power, as I said, first, then all of that, as prophetic Zechariah to Malachi say Look, look, look, you guys talk to New Africa, Sioux Noel? The last I did he was not so happy, make me think about how Sia Maaseiah described herself as being cast down in her spirit the first ever demo of rapture, when Jesus to look upon was Father God, I know you all remember that. Wow Sabertooth man, great, prefect assessment, spirit willing, but flesh weak, but it'll be better once we're all there with him, in only three days at that. Plus, he did volunteer to go ahead, yeah Lion Wolf man, too much Sia Maaseiah bonding I'm sure, her being here for her class, daily, so as usual, put Sia Maaseiah latest under the yet to come, column?  Speaking of her again, so the train wreck reveal, referring to Jerusalem, to Israel, an indescribable crash or explosion, everything left in itty, bitty, pieces, just strewn everywhere, she said. Yeah, kinda what Maaseiah heard commanded for Britain and America, that they both be separated into itty, bitty pieces, these earth enders pending Canada's soil as well, be commanded to go off planet.  So all stranglers to get into mandatory evacuations, all extinction levels come, actually you guys related to, during a US Congress trainwreck, it was then, the Mighty Angel forewarn all time done run out. Undoubtedly, desolations come, a Rev 17, 7th Angel, bearing, bearing you guys, the seven vials, explaining why the smoke of America's burning is no further delayed, beginning from a predicted, disaster West Pacific Ring of Fire.  Annexing as so Hawaii,  even Memphis, right into a predicted 99 bowls of molten lava, with two reveals saying, judgment now, now, as a multicolor, blinking light of caution. Just as so you guys, as in leaving no doubt, this is it, we're in end time, western civilization, besides the Bride, the first to go, is not more.  Certainly as Apostle Peter asked, knowing, it's ending cataclysmically, what manner of man ought you to be? According to Sia Maaseiah, if not ascending stampeding, knowing who, why, what, when and where to escape, Georgia slash africa, or Jesus slash Heaven, yeah Mother Africa or Father, Elohim?" Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as, are their stone gods, from one religion to another so are they, Apb, The RAM, see more here, the Aqua Juttah Escape Reveal, see more of the Revelations of Lucifer (Hele's) penetriary, here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xxvii.html and here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xxviii.html 





No comments:

Post a Comment