Sunday, January 20, 2019

O My God, I Trust In Thee: Let Me Not Be Ashamed, Let Not Mine Enemies Triumph Over Me.

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast...

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring, Joseph Leonardo Vancross and Tatiana Fe'lix Stockton

Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB
Or Give here, www.persecution.com 

Also Starring: Sia Red Hawk, Ghost River Forest Hillsfeet and Hillary Constance Manson, Sia Red Cloud, Big, Little Bear Mountain Leak and Majesty Scarlet Sunni Grace, Riverdale, Eagle Nest, Crossbow and Canndida (Canna) Nedra Demetria, Nick Cole Matthan and Melody Lee Ann Copts, Benedict Matthew Jefferson and Heather Gloria Taylor, Attias Decimus Nunnize and Liefer Melody Bakes was born a daughter, Cassius, Arenos, Nunnize, a daughter, Cleopatra Selene Nunnize, Vallejo Swanee Crossbow and Kemkia (Sugar Pie)

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

Unto Sia Red Hawk, Ghost River Forest Hillsfeet and Hillary Constance Manson, was born a son, Standing Arrow, Twilight, River Leak, a son, Meadowlark, Brave Warrior, Leak and a daughter, Winterborn, Raven Brook, Leak
Unto Sia Red Cloud, Big, Little Bear Mountain Leak and Majesty Scarlet Sunni Grace, was born a son, Jayhawk, Blood Moon, Leak, a son, Fox Meadow, Baredeer Leak, and a son, Lakeside, Casper Ghost, Leak, Manson
Unto Riverdale, Eagle Nest, Crossbow and Canndida Nedra Demetria was born a daughter, Hillary , A son Larden Alistair Crossbow, and a son, Palace Crain, Nesting Bear, Demetria
Unto Nick Cole Matthan and Melody Lee Ann Copts ws born a son, Mcdaniel Aston Matthan ,a son, Robin Pressly Mattah and a son,
Unto Benedict Matthew Jefferson and Heather Gloria Taylor, was born a daughter, Kinsey Orin Jefferson and a son, Franklin Graham Taylor
Unto Attias Decimus Nunnize and Liefer Melody Bakes was born a daughter, Cassius, Arenos, Nunnize, a daughter, Cleopatra Selene Nunnize and a son, Leonardus Cleophus Bakes
Unto Vallejo Swanee Crossbow and Kemkia (Sugar Pie) Tanyanika Decrosse was born a son, Ethan Cameron, Crosssbow, Cage Hawake Eye, Crossbow and a daughter, Ethiopia, Nigera Decrosse,

Listening To: Dan And Shay, Speechless, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UoP9ABJXGE

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, 1986-2016/17/18/19

                              ...Unto Thee, O Lord, Do I Lift Up My Soul...

                                                          Scene XXV

     "My Question Sia Maaseiah, I know, yours as Noah's, Lot's and Moses day is to tell people to escape, that there's no such thing as prepping to shelter in place, the rising up ad raining down of extinction level events. How I, well you don't care whose suggesting it these enders souls by the millions, from the president to the pleasant, I just wanna say to those ignoring you, eve mocking you. How it is these are extinction level events, so we're not just talking a nuclear to volcanic. winters, poisoning the air, water, soil, every source of life and living this nation and planet. Though, the liquefying of the soil to molten lava rising up under all these so called underground fallout shelters to bunkers, molten lava, nothing upon its soil is gonna survive it, I'm, you're just saying. Worst if all, only now we have the Paris Globe, unraveling these various forewarnings of yours, Sia Maaseiah, saying it all look as though, when all predicted ElE's nuclear, natural and NEO's presently said and done nothing is gonna be left of the North American Craton to Continent, of most of our homes you guys, loved ones, but a coast to coast impact crater of bubbling to boiling over 99 bowls of molten lava, as of your predicted Pacific ring of fire just enlarging itself across the nation, and planet; easily, easily your predicted tens of millions US soil alone are just gone, horribly, unimaginably. And, and lord, the hand shape you witnessed those suffering a pale horse outbreak, with Hades following, like a backward letter C, as I was leaving Scarlet Sunni, hospital room days ago. Well, seem she shaped her hand into that latest fad of a heart, meaning love, while if you instead take out the left hand and hold only the right hand, then you Sia Maaseiah have a heart sign that's broken in half. The heart is broken, their heart, yours, God's, all the Holies of Holies there ever was, even what you wake up singing in your head only a day past, this years' 2019, 19th day, is it not? My heart's on fire, Elvira, meaning crying out to, for the mistress of the dark, dark heart; then you geniously pointed out Jesus crying from the cross, said, his heart was like wax, it is melted into the midst of his bowls like the lowest parts of being a cursed human being, what melts not just wax but everything? Molten lava, especially Sia Maaseiah, 99 bowls of volcanic explosions worth, again melting and disappearing for all of time everything in it's quake, seeming this quaking exponentially it self, planet earth, but, but you don't tell them, not so plain, I mean. Right, Preece, Sia Red Fox, Ghost River, I only tell them, my sia mom and I, for two decades now. Only if I include my grand Karsiann predictions, it's been over three decades now, as predicted 2 Peter 3:11, a molten lava inundation beginning US/Western soil into this planet, is come. Come as in for what Holies of Holies define as abominable, detestable lives, lands and churches, who've forsaken God. But, I must Red Fox say before I forget, the backward letter sea, and an egg just now readied to be trashed could as be aligned to a predicted pale horse pandemic, as of a bird flu. This, well these approaching extinction level events now crying 2017, the Rev 13/20, Lamb's book of life, census done, all saints and sinners counted for, again come the cry, "kill all parents by, finish all schools, and what they do Preecest Scarlet Sunni only weeks past? Martyred Blood thirty, guilty Americans slap God too marvellous face additionally as they create a fund to help President Trump instead build a wall, not a bridge for crossing over into a designed as Noah's, commanded as Moses's day, exodus; even the Sunlight from behind a Mountain God's throne say so, let his people go into exodus! I even made some laugh, let's just say to keep from hearing merciful father God crying again behind a revisited Apostle John's witness, silence in heaven, were we sobbed uncontrollably as well. It is when I said their error decision is like Noah is building a designed by God Himself, extinction level event of an ark of escape and here, many millennia later. Seem, they're still mocking both God, His Mighty, Wrath, Righteous Judgement come, come with blessed Still and His faithful servant, all, all. This is by building multimillionaire, dollar homes and churches, right along side Noah's Ark of escaping molten lava doom. As too having it Sia, Preece Red Fox and Preecest wife, Scarlet Sunni, not God's way, but their wicked way. Please, please, please, mind your Septennial timetables, it will be literally impossible to navigate it's, Africa's Juttah exact location once this clock is timed out. Speaking of such Sia Maaseiah, Lord, I'm Preece Riverdale by the way, I know who you are, your wife, Preecest Canna, I know all of you. Ah, at one glance I saw a clock months ago, so still 2018, it was many zeros out down to just 2 minutes or 2 seconds, was that then referencing right now? Possibly, yes, ah, the meeting in the heavens Lord, Maaseiah nearing this time last year, (Jan 2018), with both the Mighty Angel and Seventh Angel of God's Revelation, was that also a demo of one of your many escape's to ah, heaven, I mean? I believe Preece Carlos it was, ...and those bowls you then offered the millions awaiting a single water cooler, that ginormous maze of sin, is that when they exchanged hands from those holies to yours; I mean the woman you saw bearing black bowls and instead offered business cards for better homeless shelters, as Jesus promised mansions in heaven, was you, right? I don't clearly know Preece Atticus, thou knowest? That's it you guys, I do have urgent appointments to get to, a husband, family, all, so see you either in paradise Africa or paradise Heaven, if not here, this Paris Globe class tomorrow, but Preece Atticus, as in Apostle John also unknowingly seeing himself among the 24 elders, possibly yes, both women were Sia Maaseiah; as I said, just don't miss this timetable, tell all others, you're dismissed and may God bless your exodus." >>>"Oh my god, o. m. g., Chey, did she, Preece Atticus got it out of her, she just, did she just admit, she just admitted Sabe the woman in line, the woman bearing black bowls, are both her, well Sia Maaseiah and the entire globe, well Paris Globe, heard it. Wait, I know what you're thinking securities fail regarding Mr Veneer, we can't think like that, plus securing since that attack, surrounding her, Sia Maaseiah, are better than they ever been, I mean let's be real there only one earthbound safe haven, where God lead until she's, well we're all taken up. I mean we knew Chey right, we just thought she'd never admit it, have you wrapped your head and heart around that, meaning in only days from now we could be sitting at the marriage supper table, just think back 2000 years Saber this outreach ministry of Christ Jesus. This holiness of a human being explaining during that last supper table, saying such seating to meeting wouldn't be again until it have its fulfillment in heaven and here we are only so many hours Sabe man from it, ah, there. There you go, they're calling you, that's your flight, tell Sia Artelon, both I said soon and very soon we are going to see the king, ah god, Saber really, please don't try to sing, so look you all coming here to France or going straight there into New Africa? We don't know, it's what Juttah transport say, what course they've chartered, but I hope there, I'm so sick of y'all, sick of, and you trying to sing, ah god, there goes a blackouts, ah thank you God, let be lights, lets me go before I can't, yeah Godspeed Chey man, be safe, enjoy, bye boy, bye! Hey thank Atticus for us both, for squeezing that admission out of her, thank him for us all I guess, can't wait to tell those Sia Artelons, yeah, yeah, later!” >>>“No, no, no, please, please, please, and why not? Ah, ah, because you love me, that's no excuse, because I love and ache to be in your delicious blood continuously is why I want to bite, tickle and kiss your cute little baby bump more and more, but okay, with such pitiful begging, I'll just hold you forever, real tight instead. Can you imagine Nicholas God loving us more than the explosiveness we were just now? I can't Tiffany imagine anything emotionally and critically beyond, ah, ah, see loving girl, you got me crying, breaking down and stuff, sh, sh, sh, I'll kiss all your tears away and I yours I see, this is so incredible Nicholas, we are, so, so unspeakable, just try to smuggle even closer, I want to be fused into your edible self, me to love, me too, praise god on high, all! Look, so that dream babe, me being led bond, naked, mocked and abused to the gallows, what does that mean? I see it as Jesus Nicholas explaining if trails, tribulations and martyrdom can happen to him the Lord, then for a certainty it's to happen to them, the servant, and it has, for millennia into now. That's what John equally saw behind Rev 6, 5th seal, wounded saints Nicholas crying God take vengeance on their earthly enemies and God responding how He will. I even explained seeing its harvester bearing sickle spring 2018, but only after many others Nicholas suffer alike fate, then they, we were given white robes and told to stand a little longer; these deadly trials heighten were revisited January last year, 2018, by Jesus as Rev 2, suffering church, Smyrna, again Jesus was telling them Nicholas great trials would come in or for ten days, that if they stand, a crown of life awaiteth. Then Tiffany that the scripture as of the Matrix ten day count you got, right? Right, showing me, flawless lover you're keeping up, yes, its weight of blood guilt 190 months and 40 days prior, Dec, Christmas 2001, doomsday come that Nov, Thanksgiving, 2017, awarded instead seeming until the Bride's time here is totally and utterly spent into a single nano second, so for 41 matrix 10 day counts, into 42 by Nov 23rd of this Jan (2019 ) Seeing since it's first ten day count, the day we witnessed elephants of staying aware stampede causing such an earthquaking, erupting chaos, really since, now all bible prophecy Nicholas, into Rev 1-22 all opened; meaning right now if there was ever a holy jihad upon the earth, between the ancient Holiest and Unholiest it's happening right now. So darling girl the answer to your question the invasion of peace parable, invasion of holy war or unholy war? Well I believe by Sia Eve Lyn dream we're seeing Jesus millennium descend as this divine formation, as in by Jesus's blood, of holy soldiers and peace keepers made, so without the hands of man. What, why so tickle? I mean besides all this amazing, divine consumption, I was reminded of the students pounding Sia Soledad for electing to stay behind after he had the opportunity to leave with Sia, Captain Deburk, with Desrek, a Juttah air transit. He refused, they got wind of it, ah my god, they had a fit on him, so what pray, tell love was his excuse? Fuirst you know how spiritually wise he is for his age i'm sure Tiffany have Desrek Alum as a brother and you as an entire his life, best friend, right, right, I guess so. Ah he scrambled out of perfect o perfect accusations by using Jesus excuse for those failing disciples the night of gethsemane that fateful night, the spirit Tiffany is willing, but the flesh is weak, perfect right? Yeah, it calm the class, for a while anyway, then we start discussing how God has patiently waited six millennia of kingdom, nation, rebellious, devilous, demonic reign to again return humankind, the earth and heavens, even God's Throne to its former indescribable, even indiscernible glory. How prophetically Nicholas said former glory as of Christ's Cross will begin the second Jesus sat his feet upon Mt Olivet and its entire, topography come again soon this entire planet as Eden Garden, as of an unspeakable Graceland that will expanse itself across the entire African continent and if we Nicholas think the African Juttah is so beyond wondrous right now, heaven, New Jerusalem come to earth so far surpasses any its unspeakable wonderment for eons and eons to come. Did you love tell them you revisited Jesus returning to the mount of olives with them, with these holies of holies you call them, Jesus and Gabriel, the Archangel Michael this heavenly army, general? Beloved, loving girl, ah, all that yawning, and stretching sleepy eyes, sweet sleep, I love you so much, thank you god, I love my wife so much." >>>"So why Key didn't I go? I know you're thinking that, asking, all my, well all our friends went, Hain and Andrea left without me, what traders, what happen at that eatery babe did spook people even more than they already were. Plus Sole, we're the ones in the wrong being on this side of the planet still, now the Globe babe are now predicting when you combined all Sia Maaseiah's various predicted extinction level events, as those already forewarn for millennia now. I heard, that it all mean Kiefer soon nothing will be left of the North American Craton to Continent, and a huge part of this planet, but a coast to coast impact crater bubbles to blowing over with those predicted 99 bowls of molten lava. Could you Sole be saying, well could they be saying, I mean I don't know much about seismology nor volcanology, but could it, the American Continent one day be apart of or just as the West Pacific ring of fire? I tell you Sole what I didn't forget, Sia Maaseiah testifying once ascension was down, we shooting off like fire rockets, met and captured by this ballooning cloud, some say wings, I know. Then she said we watched it all, while miraculously, the risen Bride watched it all cataclysmically dismantle from the second heaven's just as Holy Gods, ah Spirits, ourselves, so all bets off we're leaving our clothes behind,, they're simply, like all corruption gonna just burn off to dissolve. Wait babe, is that a knock, yeah who at this time? Who's there, its Red Hawk and Hill, hey man, I hope I, well we didn't wake you, no, with so many gone this floor is so vacant, so void and ghost like. Come, come in, you sure? I Mean I didn't know any on this floor were still here except what happen in class. Hey you guys, welcome, thanks for having us, we were just sitting, talking, right out, I'm sure about what al transpired today, I've never been in a class like that, I mean I've sat under Sia Christian Arelon and Spirit River, and they're incredible, but this, ah, ah, Lord Maaseiah, it has to be what it would be to be ask the son christ himself anything, even god, then she mention this mountain, this sunlight God's throne, ah, ah that speaks, that can you guys only be, I mean this mountain, has to be what king Nebuchadnezzar saw right, and the sunlight, has to reference the prophecy the son, also s.u.n. christ very arrival destroying Gog and Magog by the brightness of his coming, a sunlight in al it's glory would do what is then described, really, really kingdom, nation participants h=great and small just whose side are you on?" I don't know Red Hawk if you know, but that is what prophet Malachi cal him, the sunlight, s, u, n, light if God, arriving with healing wings, only Sia Soledad with what a solar burst first, right, right? You two do know is this floor that is not vacant, a floor up or down young Juttah, Marriage worshippers are still here there's Riverdale, Nick Cole, Benedict, Attias, Vallejo, their wives and families all here. Sound like all those Sia Soledad man that leaped on you today about staying, yeah, so any regrets? First Red Hawk, you can me Sole, no, I can't you are a Sia and all around should know that, I am a firth generation chief behind Red Cloud, well, big, little bear, that is why those here call me Sia, and I sense deeply alot of them either don't like it or understand or both, probably, they little understand it, but once they learn the leadership role you play with your people, they will. Then Preecest, Sia Hillary, I did at first, regret not leaving with my brother, your brother? Ah yeah, just as Big little is your big brother, Captain, Sia Arelon is my brother, okay, so see, neither of us knew that, which could be another reason you staying took so many by stormy hearts, huh, we better, thanks for welcoming us, you are welcome, we enjoyed, it, any time, good night, you two Sia Soledad, ah, Preecest Kassle Berlyn. thanks again, well? I'm not feeling it, it's just a walk these amazing grounds then, you talked to him since, ah the shooting? Only Hill because I honestly don't know what to say to him, I know he was out of his head, heart, even Hill, his holy spirit, out for revenge all, I mean I will, we will mend fences, so I'm not concern about that, we're brother's Hill, we've been here before and god forbid, the on Christ, tarry, we'll be here again, ah, my god what a stunning night the only thing more exotic would be Ghost River is to ascend right now. I saw the way she looked, well, stared at you, these dove eyes alone, then this edible butterscotch skin, I didn't tell you Hill, the dock also said, I have dove eyes, he says it's the awkward way they're placed on my face, and you, like you don't drive men crazy, being so amazing and sexy looking, let's just go in, it's a bit chilly, I'll just sing and harm until we fall asleep, or we could watch our favorite movie until we do that, your Sunni, favorite movie, I don't have one yet, then let's have fun finding you one, ah yeah, that sound like fun alright,  just come on, mr difficult, let's just do it!" Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as, are their stone gods, from one religion to another so are they, Apb, The RAM, see more here, the Aqua Juttah Escape Reveal, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-raining-of-snakes-of-cataclysms.html




No comments:

Post a Comment