Thursday, January 24, 2019

We Have Heard With Our Ears, O God, Our Fathers Have Told Us, What Work Thou Didst In Their Days, In The Times Of Old.

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast...

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring, Joseph Leonardo Vancross and Tatiana Fe'lix Stockton

Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

Starring:  Klavan Victoria Newward and Summerton Kennedy Sigmund, Petersen Stephon Craft and Lorgan Arianna Artelon, Aden Morris Armature and Christine Cassie Repost, Justin Arius Liverpool and O'Reilly Bethany Lewis, Jefferson Chelsea Frazier and Riegl Arson Valentin,  Lockton Rhame Michael and Alwen Erotica Destiny, Blaine DE Anthony and Paris Tassel Viceroy, Braiden Danielle and Shelby Reese Lakeside, Chappell (Pell), Elon Hart and Amateur Rhianna Stevenson, Christiansen and Daughtery, Dawson River Phoenix and Elektra Guinevere Roget, Jorgen Cyrus Brock and Skykark Moonriver Hillsfeet was born

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

Unto Klavan Victoria Newward and Summerton Kennedy Sigmund was born a daughter, Ocean Sierra Newward and a son, Jackson Bristle Newward     
Unto Petersen Stephon Craft and Lorgan Arianna Artelon was born a son Kirkson Evan Craft, a son Leonard Ericson Craft and a son Cayson Bishop Sigmund  
Unto Aden Morris Armature and Christine Cassie Repost was born a son Aiden Makhi  Armature, a son Austen Jacobs Armature 
Unto Justin Arius Liverpool and O'Reilly Bethany Lewis was born a daughter, Mariah Cassius Liverpool, a son, Livingston Caleb Liverpool     
Unto Jefferson Chelsea Frazier and Riegl Arson Valentin was a son, Barkly Jason Frazier,  a son Laketon Clarice Frazier   
Unto Lockton Rhame Michael and Alwen Erotica Destiny was born twins sons, Joaquin Phoenix Michael, Koran Maschil  Michael and a daughter Lindsay Felicia Michael, a daughter, Bethany Orlean Destiny  
Unto Blaine DE Anthony Cockeron and Paris Tassel Viceroy was born a son, Kelsie Lorene Cockeron, a daughter, Elsra Atrice Cockeron, and a son Aldean (Dean)Mavis Viceroy  
Unto Braiden Danielle and Shelby Reese Lakeside was born a son Nicole (Cole), Daniel Cockeron , a daughter, Meredith Susohone Cockeron and  son Richolas  (Ricky), Kimberly Lakeside   
Unto Chappell (Pell), Elon Hart and Amateur Rhianna Stevenson was born a son, Chantel Brigdom (Bridge) Hart, a son, Kingsworth Franklin Hart and a son, Gabriel Iverson Stevenson 
Unto Christensen Janice Hart  and Daughtrey (Doll), Hannaliah Curtain  was born a son, Blazen Carter Hart, a son, Darickson (Dare), France Hart and a son, Sergio Michelle Curtain     
Unto Dawson River Phoenix and Elektra Genovere Roget was born
twin, a daughter, Desiri Brooklyn Phoenix, a son Tristan Erion Phoenix and a daughter, Asian Ellerton Roget      
Unto Jorgen Cyrus Brock and Skykar Moonriver Hillsfeet was born a son, Red River Flowerflake, Brock, a son, Casity Evon Brock, and twins a son Briston Hudson Lake  Hillsfeet and a daughter, Bristol Harvest Sea, Hillsfeet

...We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, what work thou didst in their days, in the times of old...

                                                    Scene XXVII

    "Then beauty man, I'll take my silken night cape and like healing wings cover you with it, kiss and admire your stunning bear back. Then beseech you, how does my nakedness on you tempt and inspire? Wonderfully, even more so Scarlet Sunni, as wonderfully as the heavens just there, I'm sorry, sorry I woke you, I was aching, hurting and burning to have at you wife, to be in our fantastic places. Then I begin to remember that horrible shooting. My lord Scarlet Sunni, I shot a man, a good man, I watched him die, heard him ask god's forgiveness, ask god to forgive me; this Big, little bear, even Red Cloud, his proud slayer, the last thing on his last breath. Then Bear what did a merciful God then do this Good man's inquiring forgiveness? Forgive as well, restore both his and your life, now feel love I too burn and ache for you, I can feel your burning breast on my back, it's intensely lusting for flame thrower.  These sweet breaths on mine, I can feel its erotica, piercing my at limits, see, see charging after you, mighty for you sword. Then lay me this soft, fury, cottony floor and take me as you want, kiss, bite and lick us everywhere, heal us Red Cloud, big bear, heal us here, where, how me where you want me kiss you.  Here,  kinda, kinda,  arg, arg, arggggggggggggggg! Sh, sh, sh, or I'll bite your delicious tongue right off, and lick you here with it as well, yes , yes, arg, arg, arggggg, you, you, can't, ah my lord, you can't,  can't, I bite your tongue, lips, touch and love you here,  arg, arg, arg, you can't, can't, keep, ...keep what, what Scarlet Sunni,  what, biting you here? No, not, if, arg, arg, arggggggggg!! Look at me, I want to see your eyes,  kiss and lick aways edible tears, like here your sweet cheeks, look at that, this candy ear, that one, and here as I wipe away silken strand, your neck? Ah y gdo this expert neck, kissing, biting all your stiff resistance, our two favorite places, yes, yes, as you Red Cloud, drive, you, you, you, drive me insane,  explosive, as I should stunning wife, as I should!"      >>>"Haahhlahahah, ....my word Bear it's not that funny, to me then Scarlet, to me, I agree, it doesn't take much to make me laugh!"     >>>"I'm just saying Riegl, just look at him, hear him laughing out loud after he just shot and nearly killed somebody, and I told you Rhame man, all is forgiven. That is from God, to Mr. Veneer, to the Paris Globe, Sia Maaseiah all, speaking of her, you guys read what she wrote lately responding to Trump's Administration, especially the mockery of comparing his madness with wall, to Dr. King's national to world moment? Just ridiculous, then she said, how voters can put a million men white as Trump, Pence skin and black as their hearts in the White House. How you guys  it's not going to stop the Nimrod's Babel, migration, this continuous for millennia now multiculturalization of Western civilization this planet. As in you guys, from Eden's Garden, to the garden of Gethsemane into to the garden bearing the tomb, as of Jesus's resurrection, leading you guys captivity captive, restoring the genesis fallen adam one new man into the divine marriage supper. Truly the authentic good to evil abomination making all God will, desolate, even Holy Jihad, but be of good cheer, Jesus has already won it, all! So Shelby, you remember all of that? First I listen, record and I write down what Sia Maaseiah say, that way yes Blaine, I remember everything all of that, Shell, really? Yes Braiden, then as you Shell say, right now this Septennial Juttah activated, sound like we just gonna disappear from everything ever known, as Tassel everything we ever known as well disappears from us, right Braiden, how right you.  All the more reason Tassel that we say the Juttah vows, get it over with, good try Chappell dear, but I'm not ready, how about you Shelby, ah Shell? Yeah, I say let's do it, you going first or I? Really, you're challenging me? You asked, I answered, who's first? Okay, okay, ..stop it Chappell man, you know Shell, she's serious, as so am I Braiden man.  I Chappell Elon Hart, ...yall stop it , stop it! I am not a child, I am a man, ...stop it Pell man ….I fully understand the vows I will make. Guys, guys this is not a game, really, sacred all ... I Chappell Elon Hart, standing before a holy God, and all witnesses all around, PELL MAN! WHAT BRAID MAN, WHAT! I do take thee Shelby, ah Shelby … ah, ..  Shelby Dimity Horseshoe, ...I’m gone, I am so gone, I can't do this, play this game, ...I do take you Shelby Dimity Horseshoe to be my Juttah wife, ….ah my god, ...to have and hold from this day forward until death do us part, into the awarding God's Kingdom reign, I will always love, you Shelby Dimity Horseshoe is this love, and I Chappell Elon Hart now your Juttah husband.  My Christ you guys they're over there saying the Juttah vows in front of everybody, I Shelby Dimity Horseshoe, will excuse myself from this table, Shell, I'm sorry, I can't, I didn't, ah know, ah you was, you know, which part of the vow didn't, you, Shell, really, she just gone, so would that be characterized as a runaway bride or a pending annulment? Annulling what Blaine man, she didn't say them, you wanna know why, ...cause she just went after your brother, ...you knew how she felt about Braiden, plus Pell man we were all screaming don't do it! All but you, right Tassel? Was it a game, did you mean any of it, will you Pell be at all surprised if you wake on the hill of Negeb Ophel? I'm gonna go talk to my wife, almost wife Pell man, almost wife! Ah my, man I've seen some crazy things, did he really think she would do it? Or Blaine man, did she really think she would, do it as you? Why did you run? Run, I didn't run, I don't play with sacred things, who say I was playing? Then why Preecest Shelby Dimity are you here and not with him, coming right there, now your Juttah husband? Shell, hey, can we talk? No, we can't, I said I was sorry, I meant it, can you look at me as you say? No, please Pell just leave me alone, it alone, and we're not married, it take two vowed, prenuptials, please, I'm going up, I just wanna be left alone! I guess you Braiden man happy, you won't have her, but neither can I or anyone else, and that's Pell man my fault why? Here come Christiansen, I guess now you gonna have to explain to him, Chris is my older brother, not either of my parents.  Is it true, you and shell did the vows? No, I did the vows, she walked out, well ran away, I'll be upstairs, preferably the balcony, stop even playing like that, right, forgive me god, well us, later.  I guess you got her Braid man even if you don't want her, ....right, they both screw with, up a Juttah vow and it's all my fault, ...hump, right Chris man, hump."     >>>"I don't want, you come to gloat or what? Why you do that? Because Tassel I want a wife, want to be married, to someone whose in love with someone else? Aren't we all Tas in love with someone else? Look, I'm not ashamed to say it, I ache and burn in places God's word say only a natural born wife can and should satisfy, and l so want, need that kind of satisfaction. Then let me finish the vows with you, the vows your sister began, plus what Blaine gonna say? Apparently not the Juttah vows, you did Pell ask me first, no, I mean we have ten days before the vows are counted annulled, I'll wanna wait at least Tas until then. In case Shell change her mind? Only Pell she won't, but you should know the whole cafeteria was exploding over what you just did, and what a fool right? No, they thought it really brave, sexy, romantic all, they won't stop talking about it, ah, hello Chris, Tas, well I guess I'll go, hey in ten days if you still feel this way, I got you, okay love, blessed day.  You again Christiansen? Not only twice in one day but within minutes of one the other, look I'm sorry about being so unfeeling, plus I remember how at times. Well I too come so desperate, took a lot of cold showers, prayed a lot, even begged, all Chris bro of the above, right? Right, then Doll (Daugherty) said yes and the rest all good, you know, even a new son worth, still reeling all through, over, about that. That's kinda what Tassel wanted, excuse me? she offered to finish what Shell and I, well kinda started, ah man are you serious? I'm not surprised, so many prenuptial females are impressed with my little bro right now and so crossed at Shelby, they'll be coming outta the woodwork after you, mark my words, woodworks, huh? Yeah, sure, call me or come up and see me if you need me, you know I will, always and forever.”     >>>”I told y'all, I just wanna stick my fingers into those sweet dimples of his and lick them, my lips off for its sugary, caramel syrup, but he never asked O‘Reily what she want! You is so freaky, perhaps that's why, plus who name their daughter O'Reilly? Mine did Chastity girl, mine did, like I keep saying, just call me Reilly for short, so what now, he said the vows, but she didn't? They Amateur expire in ten days to renew or discontinue, so real to him, but a prank for her? If she thinks that's how she's gonna get Braiden Danielle Cockeron she should know better than that. I didn't know that was his middle name, wow that's even more beautiful, well the good come of Pell’s proposal, we all wanna marry him and play in his dimples as Reilly says. Feed, I said feed on his dimple, butterscotch candy, ice cream, cake, and she say, and say, and say, I think Elektra we got the picture, right, so what are all bets on? Girl those vows were over the minute Chappelle fine tale finished them, you all know this, if he realize it, like it or not, that girl is Braiden's.”      >>>"Five days now, you still balcony sulking? You know Chris how I like it out here, listening to all the various African animals, looking to the day the Lion and Lamb will lay down together and we like Tarzan can freely walk among them, ah my god, I can't wait! Well Pell man, they do have safari trips here, safe, up close and personal with the jungle animal's, I know, I know, not the same thing though, look, I know you still hurting, but why cut us off, not answering your pages, commy, not coming down to the cafeteria? I'm just saying bro, how the girl gonna love on you and shoot Juttah vows at you, if you're hiding? Not hiding, just recalibrating, you mean around Shelby coming around? Not gonna happen, word is she and Braid done did it, done hooked up, with the vows you mean? No, but close, soon, look the elephants are passing, wow, don't see much of them on our end, but you don't get the antelope deer's, the Giraffes here, hey, take a vid, show Doll, right, right, wow they seem, they're so majestic, relic even, they are Chris, our dinosaurs.  So you gonna come down for dinner? We really miss you, well Doll told me to say, perhaps if you bro asked some better, okay, we really do miss you, please come down for dinner, maybe the game hall, some, okay, okay, I'll shower, dress, I'll be down, great, see you in about thirty, alright, but only for Doll, okay, I'll tell her, just hurry.”     >>>”Amateur, your love at first sight, Pocahontas looking first ever crush, ah, yes, Chris her, what about her? Man the beach is so serene tonight, look at that sky, heck that moon, look at the crowds, I sensed a new vibe from her tonight.  During dinner, she Chris who normally wouldn't give me a first thought let alone a second, or Pell so you thought, how do we really know how people feel about us when we spend all our time avoiding them? Plus I told you that's all changed, you know she's a Kroff, as in they are the African Juttah, so in a title of princess go before that name I'm sure. There's my babe, we gonna spend some time the land of gazebos while Blazen is in the nursery, wait, what do I do about Tassel? That ten day thing you mean? Don't worry, she and Blaine are close, hump, that make sense, two brothers, two sisters, and I'm just a third wheel, yeah later, enjoy yourselves, yeah, you too, go see her, tell her,  Amateur? No Tassel, first, ah, ah, okay, that sound bout right, I guess, and that's why I feel so terrified."  "The Revelations of Lord Urusalem, that's what she called it? Yeah, that's how she described it all to her husband when she encouraged him to read it, or holy spirits through her, did, ah that. Who is she again? Sia Captain Aggart, Sia Soledad's Maurice, Sister, Dissuasion Top Publisher, as in Sia Maaseiah childhood, best friend, and now co-worker. Whom I may add until recently didn't believe and wasn't so fun of any of it, so an innocent, nothing to gain, everything to lose. Just suppose you two, people, I mean saints are ascending individually as their names are on this list appears? Of course the dead first, and were for the last 6 millennia, and it's been happening, since Arrow June 26/27/2015, not only when she witnessed the book of life and death open into a roll call, sensus, taking as she as well witnessed the Jesus husband escaping some into the US state of Georgia, before taking her, the Bride skyward. Now, here only days past, her seeing into another list, really simple, black and white, all last names, no certain order she say, remembering specifically the name of Logan. You know what Sabe man, during one other demo of resurrection of hers, she did see these anointed go into that ballooning cloud one by one instead of one ginormous group, actually Sioux, that make sense, Holies of Holies would want us to maintain our individual identity. Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as their stone God's from one religion to another so are they, Apb https://thelittlemiyaoftranslation18.blogspot.com/2019/01/to-be-seeing-world-of-men-american.html?m=1 see here,  http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xii.html?m=1 and here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xvii.html?m=1



   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment