Friday, January 4, 2019

My Soul Thirsteth For God, For The Living God, When Will I Come And Appear Before God

      And these are the descendants rescued from the hands of the beast; Beast Of Beauty, Featuring, Tristan Mikel Hymn and Natasha Denise Glockson

     THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, The Twelve Couple Leads, Silverton Nicholas Exodus

     Also Starring: Arise Sioux Noel Deburk and Adam Eve Lynn Liverworth, Standing Apache Arrow Deburk and Sura Danielle Bledlou, Cheyenne Water Falls Deburk and Bethany Constance Woodstock, Marked Tree Hill Deburk and Benevolent Nicole Freestone, Sabertooth, Wounded Knee Deburk and Lyndsay Kierra Bledsoe, Lion Wolf Paw Deburk And Peton Beth Jasmine, Medicine Bow Sign Deburk and Tynan Venice Alamos, Bronze Coten Field Deburk and Cadence Tatiau Lottsmon, Beethoven Fifth Artz and Jaguar Nesting Braveheart Deburk, Nicholas Edin Coogan and Tiffany Ann Saurus, (Maaseiah Adonai),Christian Cross Artelon and Carmilla Felicia Brecorwicks 
Spirit River Artelon And Csterling Mdagan Vr'ana 

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, 1986-2016/17/18/19
THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, The Twelve Couple Leads, Silverton Nicholas Exodus


Unto Tristan Mikel Hymn and Natasha Denise Glockson was born their first son Clayson Diaz Hymn, Twin sons Coten Eden and Colten Chase Hymn and a daughter Morgan Renae Glockson 
Unto Covington Aldin Hymn and Myreah Raine Coogan was born their first son Adam Eve Hymn, their first daughter Casandra Jazlyn Hymn, and a later son Damien Michele Coogan 
Unto Carrington Aron Hymn and Amirah Jordan Coogan was born their first daughter Jordan Micah Hymn and twins daughters Makala Roslyn Hymn and Ethiopia Roselyn Coogan 

...My soul Thirsteth For God, For The Living God, When Will I Come And Appear Before God...
                                                   

                                                        Scene XVII

     "So let me get this straight, you all Erica never tell Tiffany how dead and kinda gothic the place, well Dissuasion Fashion get when she's not there? Sometimes Mat, she, Tip will just break out with the lyrics, "ain't no sunshine when she's gone, only darkness every day. Well, that's about explains how places she normally frequent are when she's like now, no place near, ah, that boy show has his father's perfect timing.  Look, well you see to him, I'll fix us something to drink, yeah, how about some popcorn, what movie you wanna watch? It is true Hallmark is trying to present more multicultural material, it's only Mat, in less than two months, 2019, but Mat can we really blame them, this country yet has such civil rights issues.  Never thought it would happen, only dreamed, now look at you, that Erica is such an other worldly scene, not only Erica Lynn the mother, but watching you breastfeeding our son Tristan. Alright now, you gonna start crying Mat, and you know it, okay, you're right, I'll be up front making a perfect choice, only beloved wife as usual it won't be anything you like.  Mat before you go, what if I tell you I know Tristan future genealogy? I, don't, are you telling me you Erica can know and do know our new born son genealogy, his Mat, and our twin sons Carrington and Covington to follow, twins, our twin sons?  And, how is, by Tiffany Mat being as well this Sia Maaseiah they call her, and what Erica during a meeting she just elected to tell all of, no, no, no, nothing like that, not even close. Discovering this abnormal ability was even phenomena to her  and totally Mat Unbeknownst, we were supposed to completely forget what we'd seen, heard even. Though now seared into our hearts and heads but as you can see I couldn't, well not with you anyway, as in love, as n Erica I just read a statistic hours ago. There's like some 23 million and counting couples, as of 47 million babies, well souls, were aborted, the year 2018, and all I could then Erica here, be reminded of your Tiffany. Of course this Sia Maaseiah as you all call her, hearing for 5 US administrations now, fifty million people US and Western soil, will die, that, that staggering death toll is like one death to a fornicating couple, per each soul, spirit they easily wipe out! You said even unbeknownst to her,  sh, sh, sh, he's sleep, sorry, but how did this reveal come about? I'll lay him down, then. I. am. right. behind you."     >>>{{{ "I don't under, she's been missing Ctentri since you and Catalsha visited my parents Paris Mansion to Vineyard,  since you said you saw someone with that name there, in heaven with your niece Caddy. You've since seen Magnus picture, is it her? I, I, didn't, missing? Yes, Magnus walked off my parents grounds an hour before you said, what you said, got into a transporter vehicle, Like off to the airport, to Aspen, meeting with friends, a two weeks stay that has been nearly two months, with her nowhere to be found, reached. Every manner of commy gone quiet, even dark if you ask me, she said now she understand, ah my god, my heart in my stomach, my stomach in my throat, that means she's gone from us. Was there any indication Ctentri what had happen to her? Meaning Phearson McPhearson you're to take what I evidenced at face value that Magnus is no longer with us, well shouldn't? I just know spiritual things, and so Phearson do you, having Regan Central as a wife, and those incredulous testimonies about her tragedy to triumphant death to divine life fiancé. Spiritual to Paranormal events aren't so black and white, but far, far from that, just as her being there, could've been permanent it could as well Phearson have been Magnus like me, just passing through , yeah, that's what Regan Central says as well. Yeah, you and your family so helpless, desperate this is when you Phearson more than ever seek, knock and ask, That's look entirely to God, these answers to peaceful passages the heart, mind and soul will come, we know that, we so know that, don't do that either. Don't worry about your parents, wait, how, did, you, I can feel it, I can also Phearson feel your parents are believers, none of the spiritual Phenom will seem odd to them when you tell them the oddity of things seen and heard. Do you know Ctentri how much you are changed, since that nightclub reveal? (www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com, first thanks to Jesus' Cross, resurrection and ascension and then to you and Branch Vincent, I a now born again, you have to pardon me, Catalsha is signalling me, our flight is boarding, please feel free Sia McPhearson to locate me as you have need, God bless, and God speed, yes, yes, my dear, my blessed friend Ctentri Israel, you and all yours as well. >>>Hum, The Holiday Calendar, one of Tip's suggestions, look at Dr Matthew Edwin Hymn, what you mean babe, you can tell me, what you have a photographic memory? Ah no and yes loving man, meaning I made copies, even though I wasn't supposed to, neither of us were, but I thought why not, take it all, memorize it and then burn it? So how many grands in all? Just know Mat I do this with fear and trembling and if I get in trouble pray it's not so bad it prevent me from heaven, now you sure? Because Sissy said she didn't want to know, feeling like she might jinx something futuristic, yeah, the thickening suspense in my throat Erica, warrant me the same. But, but Erica you know and said knowing has brought you this far, Mat, this has to stay between us, there's no way another's would even partially understand it, so when God told prophet Jeremiah, he knew him before his mother's womb, that's Erica's actually all of us? Well Mat, that does make Him God, okay, first, there are 11 grands in all, 11, ah why does it feel Erica like I just lost decades off my life? I know right, but it's so many because they each have a set of twins, so really Mat, eight births in all, five boys and six girls. Okay, okay, I'm eerily between a scene out of the twilight zone and the X files, although love I know that's about Aliens, but equally it's about the unknown. There's also strange things and you're right, this doesn't feel right, then okay Mat, we can stop, turn the movies on, so those they marry, do we know them, their parents? I m so glad and about to kiss you over and through for asking that, yes so, so , yes, each of the twins Carrie and Coven marries a Coogan, daughters of Syefan and Bradford, but not Tiffany's? Really, I'm telling you Mat what is so phenomenally beyond imagining ever and you Mat ask that question above all questions? Only, no, don't, you only ask because if Tip have daughters, they would be beyond stunning, magical right and who Mat wouldn't want that for their sons, right? I can't believe they each have a set of twins, well I'm a twin, we will Mat have twins, so all in the blood, it all make sense! Ah my god, our Dissuasion children grow up and marry each other, okay love, okay, that's all I need to know, I can't say Erica that's all I want to hear, but that's all I need to know. I'll get the popcorn going, you Mrs know it all start the movie, wow, inconceivable, I'l possibly never look at them quite the same way again, right? Right, knowing what I know, does take that effect, but Mat, you soon get past it, I guess about how God does it. Yeah, yeah Erica Lynn the Revelations of predestination I guess one can say, huh? Yeah Mat, a perfect assessment, you better hurry, it's one and if Tip says it good, it's good , ah I know, but fresh popped corn, drinks and promised inside out kisses, will make it greater the more." >>>" Hey I'm through with that call, I can again Tiffany have company, come in, it's cold out here, I can't believe I'm actually back here, staring Nicholas down the Eiffel tower instead of the, Lady liberty, what is that steaming up, hot out of your cup? Temptation love, come. come in and I'll show you, even share it, aren't you cold? Nearly frozen, come on now, don't tell me that, that's like saying to me even the unborn gums are chattering. Whu, it feel so good in here, here Mrs Coogan is your steaming, hot cup and here is mine, you know I hardly got work done today, being so anxious about getting here to and being with you, here bewitching wife only moments away. Your visits those two super stores of yours today, I Tiffany know how spectacular they are, there's hardy a day their isn't some tell all article about one or the other or both and all good, must say. Especially Tiffany how all who apply are given a line of credit, and given six months to begin payments and you Nickie would be surprised how that all work out. That's seeing they're specialty stores and people only visit, make purchases for very special occasions, but stunner husband, to answer your question, one store, I felt so particularly in place while during, visiting another, oddly I felt like a duck out of water. Let me guess, the men euphorium you felt at home, the woman shopping extravaganza, you didn't? That's Nicholas possibly because I'm so infected, even inflicted with men's wear, I can't help it, but Tiffany you're just as flawless with women formal wear, I mean for as far as I can see, ah tell, and, and, smell, kiss me, bite me and ravages me, all that I know stunner wife, I'm not dreaming this." >>>"Dr Hymn, I'm sorry Charles, just triple what I normally give, did you say triple? Don't Charles look so startled, I would've done it ages ago, this was never gonna be the way we want it, willed it even, only as God does, will it I mean. This is his overgrown with abominable, detestable, murderous tares, weeds and intoxicated green herbs and who better to shepherd the chopping, weeding out and burning gleaming to reaping of t all . I told Dr Woo I would look in on his patients today, I'll do that and then be on my own rounds, you know where, how to find me, yes sir, blessed, ah good day. You know he put in his resignation? General's top trauma surgeon, the Genie all his colleague call us is apparently relocating to New Africa, Doctors of all borders,then I guess Northcross, you can include my leave as well, I'm afraid and honored wherever that herculean masterpiece Dr Hymn goes, so will I, well off to collects later, yeah dream walk, catcher, later." Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as, are their stone gods, from America, Hawaii to Native America, so are they, Apb, The RAM, see more here, the exodus of Evolent de Rossi Of the house Of Egypt, and here, https://cadennr.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-unending-love-antidote-african.html


No comments:

Post a Comment