Saturday, January 26, 2019

They Set Their Mouth Against The Heavens, And Their Tongue Walketh Through The Earth

 And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast...

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring, Joseph Leonardo Vancross and Tatiana Fe'lix Stockton

Give To Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here, https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

     Starring: Leonardo Nicola Lightsville  and Brianna Breanna Gates, Dreyfus Brian Coup and Fiona Erwin Gooseman, Johnston Michael Lenna and Heartly Braven Lawson,  Blazing Saddles (Saddle), Hillsfeet and Constance Annason Teams, Kirby Nickel Viceroy and Kirtson Haven Laketown, Corporal Michael Neelson and Raven Nest  Hillsfeet, Alfonso Arin Alfredo and Brianna Ebony Drake, Brighton Carson Phillip and April Trenese Neil, Nigel Mikel Samson and Trianna Yolanda Bledsoe, Henderson Wilson Fredericks and Melody Sara Victor,  French Hairston Carney and Sabrina Sierra Crake, Williamson Francis Curp and Georgianna India Zenith,     


 The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
                                                          Scene XXVIII

     "You say America's Trump not God's, how you know that Brave man? Because there is only one unholy, unmerciful god encouraging wall building, during an exodus, satan, a 4th of heaven's host, fallen angels and a demon horde incalculable, all recognized from Genesis fall, to the book of God's Revelations, as one manner of seducing spirit or another.  So that's just so that's just it, God ain't closing any borders during an exodus, people like Lot's wife who don't obey him, instead of turning them into a pillar of salt, just think, they'll be left more like the statues of Pompeii's pyroclastic clouds, that's not fair Darwin man, maybe not, but not any less true. No, no, no Dawin is right, you're criticizing her saying get away from both coast, actually all along the North American craton, West to East, get southeast, it's 2 Peter 3:11 predicted firey extinction, as of a Noah's to Moses day exodus US soil so, so if Jule the entire North American Continent is under clouds of volcanic ash. Right into oceans of it's lakes of molten lava, then there goes the US, Canada, Central, South America, Britain as well threaten, and all western rule municipalities, all this entire planet. Now laterly from Sia Maaseiah, there's something about being summoned to a red room, about ashes being on bridges and the lastet, something about the name person, place or thing, even street, Hemingway, huge, capital back letters, ...Hemingway, like the author? Nall, nall, what's that Shell about ashes on bridges? You all know what that mean, yeah the same as shes dreaming about inviting people from US states of barbecue, days before those last worst two California infernos, time is run out! But this Hemingway thing, I don't know Braid man, but if it's hers, we know something earth to man ending, chilling disastrous will no doubt come of it," see more here, https://thelittlemiyaoftranslation18.blogspot.com/2019/01/theres-something-about-person-place.html and here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/07/looked-like-i-warnalong-all-costa-line.html; 
     "So, so you, guys, even wives, love it or hate it, though as the prodigal son there's only one thing you can do, swallow all that American pride and go home.  Our natural earthen home, Africa, or our heavenly Home, off with Jesus, to marriage supper, the spirit and Bride sayeth come.  Just know, we can't run to Father Abraham's Israel, as biblically predicted they're stampeding into Jordan's desert, where Petra, like the US's Georgia, into West Africa is a temporal safe haven. I saw that, ah, witnessed that, you saw, ...suddenly this train ride was left in itty, bitty pieces, just a mess strewn all over the place, then you guys, like Apostle Paul. That is, whether in my body or out of my body, I was soon between heaven and Jerusalem, and they, Jerusalem, they were like migrants to refugees, still eerily like as though, ah, like all going around was sorta normal, but being or staying on the edge of seats waiting for the news and opportunity to return home, to Jerusalem, so, I was even with them when they did, ah, return, wow Amatuer, wow!  I know, I know, but not good, into Petra is the escape God has designed for them, even the earth, the sea and heavens will stretch out, or rise up to safeguard blessed escape. Then, as Amatuer is saying, none of you cry babies seem to understand God didn't have to carve out any of us an earthly escape once he gave us Jesus.  As in once HE enabled us, like blessed Him, to ascend skyward delivering us from the worst of human and earth's extinction ever, ever or ever again! As in, He really didn't have to, but that's why we're told Elohim is long-suffering toward usward, why again Braid man? Because God's loving light of truth says Elohim God is not willing that any perish, and the emphasis is on that none of those Nimrod's Babel to migration, these now six millennia into the American dream, still not wanting any, to perish! That even while the heathen are raging an Antichrist rebellion against Him and His Anointed, God is doing what again? He has prepped for millennials now into this present hour, for us, our escape, this is why I worship and read aloud often Psalms prayers, they know how to bless the kind of phenom God we supposed to spiritually and heartily service.  Whu, I gotta go, I told the wife I'll meet her at the market, later guys, hey don't stress it, at least we're most of the way there, and Chris man running off, all others? I don't know Pell man, just what did Noah and family building an ark those 100 years indicate was coming; okay, now consider Sia Maaseiah all these years, like twenty before we're even born, building these, an America into Africa, transforming, submersible, again you guys as Noah's day, these ARKs, indicating, what exactly? Got to go, ....come on Pell man, not just you, but hundreds of millions of our loved ones are facing molten lava to fire from heaven extinction level events, with Jesus telling us ancients ago they wouldn't listen.  Now we're left with looking forward to acts of divine intervention as of Abraham's Lot, well for some anyway and we're, they're even slapping that back in His Holiness Face, they don't Braid want Jesus' millennium, they want Trump, they want a greater America! Yeah, who is man that God stresses so after him, even cried behind a silence in heaven after them? Ah my god, Amateur spoke again, and that she spoke Klavan man really wise, revelational, I hate to say it, but it all sound more like what Sia Maaseiah say, when she saw panic people, as of this horrid breaking of news. They themselves breaking out of their houses, running for their lives, and those running with them were these reapers she call them, those aiming you guys to slaughter stampeders.  Those bearing these sword like syringes, chasing them down, spinning them around, she say, like in a dance, even as in a waltz, stabbing at their hearts. An odd event that she now say are commanded slayers, again stabbing the heart, as in descending many, while ascending others. Wow Amateur girl, wow, and creepy as hell, and we Shell thought you had it bad, ahuh, nall, can't do it, can't, I'm gonna, ah sit, meditate, wrap my mind around it, this, this not making sense. Well equally Jule, man, wrap your head around Ezekiel 9 saying and demonstrating the same, commanded by God, all, ...as so called reapers you mean? Yes, summoned by God, from the higher gate North, six of them, and an inkhorn man, he's suppose to save some, mark some for life/well the second, blessed death, life eternal, judging them according to their mercy. While these six others slay some, old, young, commanded, beginning at what all US and Western soil would be considered, including Israel, though apostate, beginning at God's sanctuary, just saying. Pell, yes, can we excuse ourselves and go and talk? Sure Tas, sure, guess I'll see you guys later, hey, remember the prayers of the righteous avails much, thanks Pell for that heads up, you two enjoy! So they'll a thing now? Ask Blaine DE Anthony after the couple leave the table, you right Braiden man, I should've asked where the hell y'all think y'all going! What are you Amateur? Excuse me? I mean, being so delicate and tremendously cuddly, I imagine, your flawless, ah skin color, hair, those speckled with gold eyes? I hear you're a Kroff, perhaps, then you're African, Native American, and you're actually Princess Amateur, whose eyes have been set to Pell and Tas exit since they excused themselves. I guess you should know, you Shell as well, Paris Tassel agreed to take up the vows where you her sis Shell, kinda ran from, really Dawson River? What? Just keeping her from barking up too many wrong trees, as in now Dawson she can marry me, ah, you, she can now marry you, right! That's not what I said, nor indicated, plus, I'm the last thing Amateur is looking for in a guy or husband, wow Dawson, you do know me so well, I got to get as well, got studies, yeah, good evening, you guys as well!"     >>>"I been looking all, I know, you found me and as you see I have my blanket, what is, don't say anything just take off your shoes and come to me, I'm just saying it, no, no, no, shoe's off Nicholas Edin Coogan as you're standing on holy ground, come. I been waiting for hours stunner husband to have you squeeze into this tight space, under this blanket with me, so sexy, sexy. Okay, okay, sound delicious, love too, look, I don't know if I told you, but before I make a move I contemplate it for a while, I been eyeing and imagining this spot with us doing exactly this, for the longest. This does loving girl feel amazingly romantic, it's so reduced it remind us we're one, right, right, so delightsome as I said, and you taste, smell so good, and that tickle Mr Coogan.  They started vacating the stores today, it was all so real, both sweet and bitter, ...your warm breath feel so good, so tingly on my neck, and yours hands there, yes Mesure Coogan, right there.  Anyway, I don't Nicholas know why, but I began to imagine, for a brief moment I thought they'd not shown actually shown me how this is all gonna end and just as instantly, I said, ah, yes, they have.  Thinking back to December, Christmas 2001, what you beloved call the Christmas Carol flyover, dream, you wanna tell me again, what did you see? Look, look, look, there's a beaver that keep rearing his head, I don't know Nicholas if it's to check on me or discourage me so I leave, and I'm like, this is my outdoors as well, god made me, all of us from the soil of this planet, earth. The first thing I saw, was that the US and Canada Pacific were gone off the map, the entire Midwest burn, the upper Midwest all, Tennessee valley, Memphis, all, the white house was in flames.  As I stood the banks of the rivers, I witnessed churches burn, schools, just everything, Walmart's for some reason as well were just as consumed.  Then for some odd reason, the Kennedy space, perhaps the reminder of alien dangers, NEOS's,  from above, but it wasn't so much done,  just damaged. Then Nicholas, when you thought this was all the worse of the worst I could hear by what I think is called a Ham radio, that the eastern seaboard was gone. I soon learned, this extinction level US Western soil, was three fold, nuclear, natural and NEO's, as in a solar event come.  I then saw that when it was all said and done, and as the western days again, for a lost of 190 years and 40 days, as the bride escape.  Still seeing, now extinct king of kings Mystery Babylon, America, West Rule were yet faced with the weigh station of guilty blood judgments.  They too were in three parts, first a pale horse outbreak, with a horse of hades its ally; an Ancient Beast Islamic rule to Antichrist rule, so seeing all that, I have seen how it has all ended.  Actually Nicholas, into various forms of Jesus second return, one showing the earth littered with the dead, and fifthteen percent of it, belonging to US/Western Soil, with Trump wall madness and suggesting we shelter in place making us all as shooting fire from heaven, ducks in a barrel.  I love can feel you shivering, is that me, us, being so adorably tempting right now, or the cold? That question is so Nicholas Edin Coogan smooth, yes, I'm ready to wave my white flag, stop invading Mr. Beavers territories, I think Tiffany this is the coldest I felt it here, in France, these few years. Well, believe it, accept it or not, Nicholas, there is  said we're in a mini ice age, come up into my arms, ahhhh how sweet, you sure, I'm putting on baby weight.  Then I'm your herculean knight, the shimmering armor of God, the Archangel Michael entire army, wow what a flawless as he is flawless, answer.  This joyfulness just tickling into kicking my dangling feet, you're really enjoying this aren't you, yes, aren't you? How disheartening loving girl that they're dismantling your stores, kinda of sad, but they've Nicholas served their purpose here, now to New Africa with them and there, what an unimaginable time they will have, as all others.  You talk of them as they're alive, the they're visited, studied and worshipped, one would think so, plus they're designed by me, we're Nicholas holy spirits, so they hold a special place in my and all hearts, just as amazingly said.  I am chilled and thirsty, you? Yes, please, whatever you stunner husband decide, what news from the globe if any? Ah, yeah, they found another connection to my seeing a Michael just the other day, readying the Bride, well a youtube guy did, an odd Volcano eruption, with that name also, Michael.  Just as well, signaling both escape to removal will happen simultaneously, one as I was told, one by grace, the other by judgment.  Actually it Nicholas gave me a chance to them about this vision I had, whereas I witnessed this huge enough to block out the sky, in bold, italicized, floodwater down martyred blood, pink letters, this single word, OFFER. It simply Nicholas had to be related to the woman during that ginormous maze of sin, bearing Revelation, sixteen and seventeen, black bowls in her hands. But soon in her upper, right hand pocket, are business cards for better homeless shelters, no doubt, Jesus' promise, and now the Righteous Bride, OFFER, of mansions in heaven, so surreal Tiffany Ann as usual, so amazing grace.  Look, I don't know, music, or a sexy, romantic movie, how about my favorite this year, I know I've watched it plenty, but Princes Switch? It's my team on the commy, wanna know if we're coming down for dinner? No, I only want to cuddled up right here, this blistering fireplace, at the edge of this sofa with you, and stay tangled and webbed, never letting one the other go until Jesus call us up into blessed Him, ...and you loving girl want me to message them all of that? Ah, yes Mr Coogan, if you don't mind!"  Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as their stone god's from one religion politician to another so are they, Apb The Ram, see more here, the Aqua Juttah Reveal, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/01/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html and here,  https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-raining-of-snakes-of-cataclysms.html,





No comments:

Post a Comment