Friday, January 25, 2019

Thy Plants Are An Orchard of Pomegranates, With Pleasant Fruits; Camphire, With Spikenard

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring The Jesus Husband, Nicholas Edin Coogan and Tiffany Ann Saurus, The Righteous Bride, Maaseiah Adonai Saurus 

The Unending Love Antidote

     -Also Starring: Eagle Canyon, Sabertooth Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook, Branstone Antonio Hathwell and Penelope Irene Micole, Kingsley Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, Amirah, Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan, Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland Micholet, Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning, Hayley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson, Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson, Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson, Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass, Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham, Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, 

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE ...The African Juttah 1986-2016/2017-2024, The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, The Twelve Couple Leads, Silverton Nicholas Exodus

-Unto Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets sons, Aleph ben Jermaine
Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi
-Unto Eagle, Canyon, Sabertooth, Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook was born their first daughter Whitney Nicole Deburk, a daughter Sunflower Falls, Deer Haven Deburk and a son, Soar Eagle, Mountain Brook, Deburk 
-Unto Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland Micholet was born a son Herington Nicholas Williamson, a son Sterling Crayson Williamson and a daughter Nicholette Victoria Micholet 
-Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Chelsea, Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson      
-Unto Haley Clarkson French and Halde Kaliah Williamson was born a son Craft Hudson French, a son Bishop Marilyn French and a daughter, Kennedy Algeria Williamson   
-Unto Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson was born a daughter Samantha Diane Anthony, a daughter Cethanthy Doris Anthony, and a son, Casiphia Rome Wellson  
Unto Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson was born a son, Timothy Romero Coogan, a son Paulson Terrance Coogan and twin daughters, Amiya Paris Coogan and Amirah Berlyn Manson 
-Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance  Danielle Saurus 
-Unto Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, was born a son, Bradford Norman Artelon and a daughter, Chelsea Kimberly Hertz
-Unto Grayson Lennod Roget and Ariana Rosamund Artelon was born twin sons, Cranstone Matthew Roget  and Creighton Michael Artelon
-Unto Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass was born their first son Wellson Jacob Westinghouse, a first daughter Hannah Shenir Westinghouse, and a second son, Alexander Cadance Glass
-Unto Corte Michael Johansson and Jennifer Angelic Jordan  was born a daughter, Kiera Zion Johansson, a daughter Sion Praise Johansson and a son, Onon Decorte Jordan 


 ...Thy Plants Are An Orchard of Pomegranates, With Pleasant Fruits; Camphire, With Spikenard...

                                                              Scene I 

     "I been looking all, I know, you found me and as you see I have my blanket, what is, don't say anything just take off your shoes and come to me, I'm just saying it, no, no, no, shoe's off Nicholas Edin Coogan as you're standing on holy ground, now come, come.  I been waiting for hours stunner husband to have you squeeze into this tight space, under this warm blanket with me, so sexy, sexy. Okay, okay, sound delicious, love too, look, I don't know Nicholas, if I told you, but before I make a move I contemplate it for a while, I been eyeing and imagining this spot with us doing exactly this, for the longest. This does loving girl feel amazingly romantic, it's so reduced it remind us we're one, right, right, so delightsome as I said, and you taste, smell so good, and that tickle Mr Coogan.  They started vacating the stores today, it was all so real, both sweet and bitter, ...your warm breath feel so good, so tingly on my neck, and yours hands there, yes Mesure Coogan, right there.  Anyway, I don't Nicholas know why, but I began to imagine, for a brief moment I thought they'd not actually shown me how this is all gonna end and just as instantly, I said, ah, yes, they have.  Thinking back to December, Christmas 2001, what you beloved call the Christmas Carol flyover, dream, you wanna tell me again, what did you see? Look, look, look, there's a beaver that keep rearing his head, I don't know Nicholas if it's to check on me or discourage me so I leave, and I'm like, this is my outdoors as well, god made me, all of us from the soil of this planet, earth. The first thing I saw, was that the US and Canada Pacific were gone off the map, the entire Midwest burn, the upper Midwest all, Tennessee valley, Memphis, all, the white house was in flames.  As I stood the banks of the rivers, I witnessed churches burn, schools, just everything, Walmart's for some reason as well were just as consumed.  Then for some odd reason, the Kennedy space center, perhaps the reminder of alien dangers, NEOS' from above, or casting down satan's lament he'll set his kingdom above God's , but it wasn't so much done,  just damaged. Then Nicholas, when you thought this was all the worse of the worst I could hear by what I think is called a Ham radio, that the eastern seaboard was gone. I soon learned, this extinction level event, US Western soil, was three fold, nuclear, natural and NEO's, as in man made, to natural to  a solar event, all come.  I then saw that when it was all said and done, and as the western days again, for a lost of 190 years and 40 days and the Bride escaped.  Still seeing, now extinct king of kings Mystery Babylon, America, West Rule were yet faced with the weigh station of guilty blood, judgments, yet coming.  They too were in three parts, first a pale horse outbreak, with a horse of hades its ally; an Ancient Beast Islamic reign, into an Antichrist rule, so seeing all that, I have seen how it has all ended.  Actually Nicholas, into various forms of Jesus second return, one showing the earth littered with the dead, and fifthteen percent of it belonging to US/Western Soil. frightfully with Trump wall madness and suggesting we shelter in place making us all as shooting fire from heaven, sitting ducks in a barrel.  I love can feel you shivering, is that me, us, being so adorably tempting right now, or the cold? That question is so Nicholas Edin Coogan smooth, yes, I'm ready to wave my white flag, stop invading Mr. Beavers territories, I think Tiffany this is the coldest I felt it here, in France, these few years. Well, believe it, accept it or not, Nicholas, there is  said we're in a mini ice age, come up into my arms, ahhhh how sweet, you sure, I'm putting on baby weight.  Then I'm your herculean knight, the shimmering armor of God, as of the Archangel Michael entire army, wow what a flawless as he is a flawless husband, of an answer.  This joyfulness just tickling into kicking my dangling feet, you're really enjoying this aren't you? Yes stunner husband, aren't you? How disheartening loving girl that they're dismantling your stores, kinda sad, but they've Nicholas served their purpose here, now to New Africa with them and there, what an unimaginable time they will have, as all others.  You talk of them as they're alive, they're visited, studied and worshipped, one would think so, plus they're designed by me, we're Nicholas holy spirits, so they hold a special place in my and all hearts, so, beauty wife, just as amazingly said.  I am chilled and thirsty, you? Yes, please, whatever you stunner husband decide, what news from the globe if any? Ah, yeah, they found another connection to my seeing and hearing a Michael just the other day, readying the Bride, well a youtube guy did, an odd Volcano eruption, with that name also, Michael.  Just as well, signaling both escape to removal will happen simultaneously, one as I was told, one by grace, the other by judgment.  Actually it Nicholas gave me a chance to them about this vision I had, whereas I witnessed this huge enough to block out the sky. As in bold, italicized, floodwater down, martyred blood pink letters, this single word, OFFER, it simply Nicholas had to be related to the woman during that ginormous maze of sin.  Seen Bearing Revelation, sixteen and seventeen, only now black bowls in her hands, but soon, in her upper, right hand pocket, are business cards for better homeless shelters, no doubt, Jesus' promise, and now the Righteous Bride, 
OFFER mansions in heaven, so surreal Tiffany Ann as usual, so amazing grace.  Look, I don't know, music, or a sexy, romantic movie, how about my favorite this year, I know I've watched it plenty, but Princes Switch? It's my team on the commy, wanna know if we're coming down for dinner? No, I only want to cuddled up right here, this blistering, cracking fireplace, at the edge of this sofa with you, and stay tangled and webbed, never letting one the other go until Jesus call us up into blessed Him, ...and you loving girl want me to message them all of that? Ah, yes Mr Coogan, if you don't mind!"     >>>"Who are you and what am I doing here? You have been brought here Maaseiah as the time of your appointment hath come. My appointment? The true reason that you are come into the world and now to here, is this a dream, is that what this is? It is not a dream, you’re actually here as so am I, then I’m dead, that's what this is, no and yes, you’re dead afar from the world but alive for all eternity as in heaven bound. Who are you? I know you don’t I? You seem so familiar yet such the foreigner, tell me this is a dream and it’ll all make, I can’t do that, it’s of no truth and thus I’m without said liberty. This is heaven? If this is heaven then I’m either dead or dreaming, you Maaseiah have been bidden to the marriage supper of the lamb, there can't be such the like marriage without you, the bride. The what? At bringing stinging emotions to the forefront, even along the design of her perfect facial structure at having too plenty to mention dreams but this, this was a doozy. “This is our father’s house,” as to showcase to her in a way rather remarkable were his efforts literally unrealizable that he's to persuade her his directive. “You’re now in one of its many mansions, I’m not staying here,” as to leap into a run away although the door, the seeming exit ahead wasn’t a door, not as in a way out. Just as soon there was nothing but space, clouds, unto the unspeakable universe and soon a display of the entirety of the earth below. "My god," again activating a flood of tears along her face at the sudden, rather abrupt reminder it was all real. “My god I remember this, I stood here and I spoke to the masses of the earth below, I spoke to them all in one tongue. A tongue unfamiliar to me,” ideally positioning Him with this marvelous testimonial, marvelous countenance to marvelous countenance, eye to eye, "but familiar to the entire world as one. I remember the feel of those unfamiliar words rushing through every vein of my being, an actuality my Lord above and beyond any comprehension, there was such a peace, such a liberation, a humbling grand-stand. It wasn’t a dream Maaseiah but a memory and it was a reminder from which you’d come and to where you would go. "What do you mean it’s wasn’t a dream?" Additionally spilling old tears to new what was happening and why to her? Indeed how astonishing it all was, how remarkably implausible, unwordable. "Some of the things I remember as you say could only be performed by Supreme God’s deeming me only a by-stander. I can only Maaseiah speak the truth, this I tell you is the truth, then where are they? The chosen at transferring me from spirit to flesh, they are of course as you’ve always suspected cared after by one of the many rooms here. I know Maaseiah you’re to have many questions, but those who will prepare you for thy final and eternal purpose of all are here to assist you. Wait," as one questionably grabbing his hands into a physical astonishment unparalleled did this sweet, wholly incredulous interlude obscure her the more. "My god what was that?" As if she’s to be pleasantly shocked by electrical currents all over and through what indeed a titillating, even exhilarating plight. "My god what was that?" As one blinking and swallowing back new tears what, how indeed who were these blood startling occurrences, if she still had blood, what was happening to her? "I touched you and it was like I became you, that in a second I became all things that you were, are and shall for all eternity be. What was that? It is Maaseiah what you are, it is what we shall be for life, wed-lock everlasting, now trust me," as to passionately touch her temple did she just as soon lose consciousness at gingerly collapsing into his magnificent arms, passionate heart away.  Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as their stone God's from one religion to another so are they, Apb The Ram, see more here,
https://thelittlemiyaoftranslation18.blogspot.com/2019/01/to-be-seeing-world-of-men-american.html?m=1 see here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xii.html?m=1 and here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xvii.html?m=1


No comments:

Post a Comment