Tuesday, January 15, 2019

...For Dogs Have Compassed Me: The Assembly Of The Wicked Have Inclosed Me: They Pierced My Hands And My Feet

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast...

     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Regan Central Whitehead and Phearson Mycal McPhearson 


Starring: Herenton Egan Lowed, Roman Neal Oneal, and Celeste Nicole,  Phearson McPhearson and Regan Central, South Lee Whitehead and Cupid Muzit Leone, North Lee whitehead and Neferteri Niyet Cronsom, Est Wes Anderson and Madison Loraine, Phearson Mycal McPhearson and Regan Central Whitehead, Braxton David Cockeron and Ceistan Joel Cooper, Cayden Matthew Cockeron and Rosslyn Beniece Joseph, Kaiser Michael Cockeron and Canian Alisa Turbin, Creighton Phillip Moore and Cassia Ariel Novac, Caleb Vindrick Steele and Natalie Reese Samson 


The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy


Unto Bradford Clifton Whitehead and Teresa Niki Board was born their first son South Lee Whitehead, their second North Lee whitehead, their third son Est Wes Anderson and a daughter Regan Central Whitehead

Unto South Lee Whitehead and Cupid Muzit Leone was born their first son Patrick Nielson Whitehead, a second son Leonardo Maximus and a third son Michelangelo Decius Leone
Unto North Lee whitehead and Neferteri Niyet Cronsom was born their first son Clarington Joshua Whitehead, a second son Madison Jacob whitehead, a daughter Telicity Zion Whitehead
Unto Est Wes Anderson and Madison Loraine Clifton was born a daughter Saffron Mason Whitehead, a daughter Nicolette Tre nice Whitehead and a son River Phoenix Clifton
Unto Phearson Mycal McPhearson and Regan Central Whitehead and was born their first son Herenton Egan Lowd III, McPhearson, their second son, Tyson Dimitri McPhearson and a son Skylar Mycal McPhearson and a daughter, Brandy Eriel Whitehead
Unto Braxton David Cockeron and Ceistan Joel Cooper was born their first triplet son Noah Lake Cocheron, Enoch Creston Cockeron and Nicolatian Rigel Cockeron and a single son Crewson Nichel Cooper
Unto Cayden Matthew Cockeron and Rosslyn Beniece Joseph was born their twin sons Castor Troy Cockeron, and Daughter Casper Amirah Cockeron, and a single daughter Annalise Micolette Joseph
Unto Kaiser Michael Cockeron and Canian Alisa Turbin was born their first son Michael Erian Cockeron, a son Ein Angelo Cockeron, a son Braxton Efren Joseph
Unto Creighton Phillip Moore and Cassia Ariel Novac was born their first son Kiefer Dustin Cockeron, a son Hennington Patrick Cockeron, and a son Huntington Ericks Cockeron
Unto Caleb Vindrick Steele and Natalie Reese Samson their first son Athens Erin Steele, a daughter Willow Nicolette Steele, and a son Atheos Buenos Samson

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, 1986-2016/17/18/19

...For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet...


                                                   Scene XXI

  
"My mom Preece Ebonee just told me something really concerning, that she always by demos viewed little Miya as a spirit of revelation, and recent as a translation into a new era that's Jesus millennium, privately I freaked, though I don't think she knew what she actually revealed, are we gonna lose little miya? As to biblical prophecy fulfilling, you mean? What's that about losing Miya, stop eavesdropping and get it right Meshullam son. Anyway something your grand Maaseiah said to us concern us, ah, her demos with little miya in them, yeah I heard, read, really amazing. Okay son since you know, just who or what is your daughter, little Miya in Grand Maaseiah dreams? You mean sia dad besides a messenger Angel? So are you then son saying little miya is a guardian to watcher angel in the flesh, that possibly when Sia Maaseiah 2007, first noted a baby Gabriel in her car, in her back seat, it was little Miya all alone? Well, that would make sense, but actually no, I didn't mean messenger angel factually, or even actually, to be honest I don't know what I meant. So I guess I'll sit here with you guys eating my apple and you all tell me what I meant, mother, why so cast down? Dad, mom is looking at you for clarity about what she should she saying, you know Kadesh, Grand Maaseiah first  witnessed little miya standing the edge of her bed before she was born right, possibly conceived, right? Well for God to go from there and induct her as a spiritual connotation, the only way Sia Maaseiah if she's now flesh, the question must be for how long? Well mom as you was saying that, I began to reconsider the two olive branches but as with little miya in reverse, they went from chosen flesh to holy spirits. Maybe Sia Maaseiah witnessed all of our daughter transform from holy spirits to carnal flesh and under a curse of death none of us really know. What a way
to return to God to shepherd death and dying into blessed death, laying all heart treasures as you two taught and train us in heaven and why Sia Kadesh son is that? For where a man's treasures are there is also his heart, I better get them home before bedtime, this was good, now if the wife bring up this subject up I know how to respond. I know dad, remember Apostle Peter weakness, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, goodnight, thanks again, yeah be careful, and you're welcome. I guess he showed us, took those concerning indications so well, yeah that's not only our son, but our children, first Prince Silverton too, speaking of bed, and who spoke of bed? That expert son of yours, yeah his, their children bed, not hours, but I am tired, you run around with kids of course you're tired, go, I'll tidy up the kitchen, my hero, always beloved and forever."    >>>"Mrs Coogan, I never thought, that, I would come visit my favorite bodyguard? This is my wife Shanda, this is Mrs Coogan, I had to see this miracle, if apparently a cop having night vision didn't see those skid marks, indicating a car gone off road, possibly Mr Blossom the next we congregated to converse would've been in the third heavens. I know, I know, and I hardly believed in miracles, but it's odd there was no way I was so liberated behind the wheel I felled asleep I'd barely began my day, well rested, fed, coffee up all and I know regardless accidents happen, I'm just really suspicious, he thinks Sia Maaseiah someone mickied him, I told you you can't call her that in public, sorry Mrs Coogan, its okay, no, its not, not with these evils prowling so, seeking you whom they desire to destroy, well thank God for his whole armor, huh?" I have good news sia Arrow Deburk agreed, he has no problem with it and doesn't know why neighbors living miles apart would any problem, we can put up our wilderness tent, out by the lake, the only difference will be the type of wilderness animals, and Red Hawk? Red Hawk and Hill will move in the Paris Globe dorm, as a matter of fact Suni, today, he always loved the move innovative life, right, right, so let's go shopping for everything we need to do this, right? Right, I'm concern I thought you would be more excited, I am, I think ah, being home sick is beginning to set in, being Bear not just hundreds of miles from home, from the res, but thousands, you know. Like I told you sunni and meant it, if you don't want to, or can't do this, we can drop all of this, right now, and get back to the states, to the reservation, it's all up to you, I just feel we're moving so fast and as soon as my head stop spinning we're speeding down another roller coaster . I here love we wait before we make this permanente yes, I''m sorry, don't do that, what you are is perfect and come out to dinner and dance with me, what, are you serious, yes, Red Hawk asked but I decline, run and get ready and I'll call and till him we'll meet him there." >>>"Right, right you can't believe she visit you, I can't believe I just met and sat face to face with Tiffany Saurus, Coogan, also Sia Maaseiah and you're right, she's so amazing looking you have to remind yourself not to stare then she has golden brown eyes, and what color is her hair, undetermined? I know, I know, that was on of the first things Mr Veneer told me, not to stare, and that she literally has golden eyes, and I little considered or took these warnings at face value until like yo Shauda I met her, and he was I told you, man, I warn you and she being so humble, ah shy, even vulnerable. I am love so out of time, I got to get the kids, so I'll bring them back here to see you, okay love, please, please be careful, I think loving man that why you got us a driver, right, right, you get some rest while you can, we'll stop and eat something and get right back with you. Hum, the phone is ringing, ah, probably mom, {{{"That's you mom? No, it's me, Veneer, is it really or this guy calling the Coogans, threatening them, what are you, this is Veneer, I heard about the accident, since you appear okay , what happen with the Coogans? They're fine, as a fact, Mrs Coogan just visited, ah, that woman, do she know, the more she move around, the more danger she put herself in, keep preaching to the choir why the whole perishes, she listens to nobody, hardly her husband, tell me again why you're not here, why you're not having this conversation with her? I'll be there in about three days, just keep a check on her until then, I thought you'd be gone for days, yeah, but if a phone is hacking my identity this mission has to be face to face, got you, look you sound tire, get some rest, see you then, alright man, be safe, yeah, I'm trying."}}} Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as, are their stone gods, from America, Hawaii to Native America, so are they, Apb, The RAM, see more here, the exodus of First Prince Silverton Nicholas Of the house the African Juttah, again, see, https://17thelightofsilvertonnicholas.blogspot.com/2017/11/blog-post.html, and here, the exodus of Evolent de Rossi Of the house Of Egypt, and here
http://theexodusofevolent18.blogspot.com/2018/03/i-will-go-my-way-to-mountain-of-myrrh.html?m=1, 

No comments:

Post a Comment